Sig of the week: RULES + TOPICS

Sheamus' Suntan

A hound of justice
Okay, first of all, I want to say Mods. If you want to merge this, feel free, but I would PREFER these separate due to the nature of the contest.

sigoftheweekwz.png

The Rules
  • Weeks will run from Monday To Monday, aside from this week which runs from Saturday to Monday
  • I will post a topic, a size and a rough guideline. From there, it's ALL down to the makers.
  • Anyone can enter any given week, but in order to win, you should post every week
  • You can enter as many times as you want. I will choose "the best one" out of the ones you post. The best ones will face a poll at the end of the week
  • Polls will be run for 1 week. So itll go Week 1: Make. Week 1: Poll
  • ALL topics will be posted HERE
  • The person with the most votes at the end of the topic will get 5 points. Second place gets 4 points. Third place gets 3 points. Everyone else gets 1 point for participating.
  • The most amount of points at the end of 10 weeks will win it!
  • Winner gets 10 Green rep. 2nd gets 5 Green. Everyone else gets 1 for participating. The rep will start from the date the LAST POLL CLOSES.

The Sig Makers
These are the people who signed up since day 1.

WeJammmin'22
Superhero
Cult of BRohanity
Macios
Strange Static

The First Topic
sotwwzfb.png

Your first topic is NFL Football. This can be your favourite team or just favourite player, but it HAS to have football reference.

sotwwzsize.png

I picked this size because its a nice, simple size to work with. Its not too big and not too small, it offers scope to blend and a good background area.

Remember, when you post up, post a NON SPAM post, so post up the item and then a short post below it. Good luck everyone, this first topic will END on Monday 10th October.

Big Ben​

bigben.jpg

If I put this in the wrong place or did something wrong in regards to the competion than feel free to tell me.

Anywho, it may suprise some people to find out that my favorite football happens to be the Pittsburgh Steelers. My favorite player despite the storylines is Roethlisberger. So with this weeks theme I put them together to make one sig featuring them both. I really enjoyed the theme this week because it was something that I actually make quite a lot and so it was relatively easy for me this week. I think it has a god chance of winning because it uses enough effects in modderation while kepping a generally untouched render. However, I will admit if we ever make a poster I wil be screwed.

I Made a Thread in the non-spam section of Digital Arts and Graphics with my entry. Just wanted to see if you could look at it to make sure I'm following the contest rules.

I would prefer all entries to go into this thread also, so that a million and one threads arent made on the SOTW. I plan on having this one for topics + entries, then a separate for the poll obviously.

Ive requested mods move it. I wont give feedback myself on your entry until judging is over but anyone else is welcome to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back