• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Showtyme Style WWE: Remixxxed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew that was a long read, but a good one. All your matches are very detailed and your promos are realistic. I can't wait to find out what the punishment from Shane is. The 1 thing I don't like is that when Tony Chimel announces the match, nearly everyone has a nickname. Overall 7.5/8 out of 10.

Phew that was a long read, but a good one. All your matches are very detailed and your promos are realistic. I can't wait to find out what the punishment from Shane is. The 1 thing I don't like is that when Tony Chimel announces the match, nearly everyone has a nickname. Overall 7.5/8 out of 10.

Thanks for the review Vito, about Chimel, the only reason I do that is because I already write enough (lol) and I don't feel like taking the time to find out their weights and hometowns so I throw out their nickname just as a filler, anyway i'll take that into consideraion for my next show and i'm glad you liked it, thanks again.

yo i loved your smackdown thing i dont know who low-ki and others r but i know they r from tna or something wtvr i dont watch TNA but that was probably the best smackdown ever and it didnt even air on television props man i loved it i seriously can't wait for the next one and can u please review my wrestlemania card please i created it myself!!

Smackdown Review
Wow, that Cruiserweight Free for All match sounds whack man! a battle royal into a fatal 4 way ladder match... sounds good! A match THAT big on free tv, for the #1 contenders spot at the CW Title... not even the title! wow lol

Cruiserweight Free for All- Wow, Aries eliminated VERY EARLY... Nice variety of cruiserweights with different styles, as they're from various companies. I'm gonna hafta go with Low-Ki in this one though, as his in-ring skills can pretty much top everyone in this match... If not him, my other picks would be Tajiri (although I don't think he'd win the ladder match, but with not too many high flying moves, I think he's safe... well as long as he stays away from the tarantula.) or Paul London, as he also has amazing in ring abilities and a nice move set.
The Naturals are smiling and looking very confindent about their chances of winning this match
I don't think they're both gonna win... Some nice moves in this by my pick, Low-Ki! Sabin gone, followed by London & Kendrick at the same time!?!?! Looks like 2 of my picks are still in it, and I'm counting Yang out, not because he doesn't have good in-ring abilities, just that it's now a ladder match... Whoa, nice finish with Low-Ki winning, and nice kick to get him the win! I like the little aftermath to have everyone out, makes it more exciting!

Hm, a Batista/Samoa Joe feud... I've never thought about it but it can actually be pretty good. (I'm behind Joe)... I know it's the hardcore title, but this is one of few times that I can say that I'd MUCH PREFER a singles, one on one, wrestling match (between these 2)

Island Boys vs Bashams- Nice exciting part with Batista, although I would've had him get involved. I'd wait for the Batista vs Joe match at a ppv, and have a 6 man tag next week... (Island Boys & Samoa Joe vs Batista & Bashams)

Elijah Burke, leader of Nation of Denomination? I like that, as Burke is an excellent wrestler, I'm glad to see him on your show. N.O.D. vs Cryme Time sounds good. I'm behind N.O.D.

Haha, Punk's saying that he's straight edge to RVD, is saying that RVD is well... a pot smoking s.o.b. lol

Carlito vs Jeff vs Booker T- I say Booker T b/c of experience, followed by Jeff with his risks. I doubt Carlito will win over 2 people, much more experienced.
met with a harlem sidekick to the head
I love that move lol... Good match with some nice heel play by Booker T. Nice fast paced finish

injured CW's aint too good, but with injuries, at least other people get the spotlight!

So ya expanded a little in Cryme Time, making it a faction, huh?
accused my homies of a serious crime
Doesn't Cryme Time wanna be crime gangstas? lol

Styles/Daniels vs Punk/RVD- Looks like an excellent match-up! The match was good, lots of nice moves and some high flying stuff, but the ending... When is the last time a WWE or TNA star passed out from a frog splash with an anaconda vice? Never, b/c WWE ain't that good lol... The ending was different, but I doubt Styles would've passed out, rather tap out.

Strong vs Noble- Hm, interesting match we have here. Personally I would've liked to see Noble win. Matches are ending with large varieties of endings tonight!

Benjamin vs Birchill- Looks like another interesting match up. I'm not saying that this isn't a good match, it's just that sometimes it's better to keep a match with 2 athletes like this, a wrestling match. Very good to Benjamin retain, as he's more deserving [in my opinion] than Birchill.

Stealing my Benoit/Angle feud, huh? jk lol... mine's better :-D... actually, I have no clue. Should be interesting to see how this plays out

6 man tag- HUGE main event... but 7 matches is a little much, being u had the cruiserweight free for all, this 6 man tag, 2 titles were defended, and big tag match (RVD/Punk vs Styles/Daniels) I'd say, those 5 matches would BY far take up the full 2 hours. Good match with a nice finish with Angle making Benoit tap out. Makes the past promo make more sense.

Good show man, a little long in 2 ways (text & 7 big matches). Long text is not bad at all, it's just that this was long for a 2 hour show. Lets call it a premiere 2 hour special, huh? lol... Great work with some nice matches and your feuds are developing nicely.

Overall Rating: 91/100
nice effort, keep it up!
P.S.- I give long reviews for a reason. I like when people take some of my feedback :-D lol

Thanks for the review Lakerz, I see you gave me a long one also so I hope I can answer most of your qustions.

About the CWFFA: I just thought this was a great way to start off my first Smackdown!, I wanted to make the CW's a big part of the show again and decided to use as many as I could, I know only one could win the match but what I meant by that was they liked their chances of one of them winning the match as if one wins the other one would probably help them through their regin, you picked it as Low-Ki had to win this one.

About CT: Well I wanted another Black(not saying this to be racist just thought it would be enteraining) faction to feud against my re-formed NOD, and yes their suppose to be gangster that was part of the joke.

About AJ and Daniels vs Punk and RVD: The only reason AJ passed out was because RVD five stared him while Punk continued to hold on to the vice, so he didn't really get a chance to tap.

About Noble and Strong: I love both but after making Strong lose to Helms at WM and Shane coming after him I decided it would be more interesting to keep it on him for a while longer.

About Benjamin and Birchill: I thought you would have loved this match, I thought it was a pretty good back and forth match(but then again I wrote it), and MOTN for Smackdown! so i'm just curious what did you see that was wrong?

About Angle/Beniot: I had no choise Angle won the BR at WM and BEniot is the champ on SD!, so i'm sorry(lol).

And last I thought 7 matches would be good now you want me to cut to five? I don't know if I can as my rosters are stacked but I will take that into consideration for my next shows, glad you liked it and maybe i'll think about taking some of that advice(lol).

About Benjamin and Birchill: I thought you would have loved this match, I thought it was a pretty good back and forth match(but then again I wrote it), and MOTN for Smackdown! so i'm just curious what did you see that was wrong?

Oh, nothing wrong... it was an excellent match up and one of the like 3 MOTN's lol, along with the CW free for all & Punk/RVD vs Styles/Daneis. I see that you're trying to put Birchill over as a heel and it was a very entertaining match-up, I was just saying that the match would've still been great if it stayed in the ring the whole time. But don't get me wrong, taking it out of the ring and using the barricade and steel steps, as well as the steel chair, makes it more exciting!

About the AJ/Daniels vs Punk/RVD match, I understand lol... It was a nice ending with great team work. Two great teams, 4 AMAZING wrestlers!

And last I thought 7 matches would be good now you want me to cut to five? I don't know if I can as my rosters are stacked but I will take that into consideration for my next shows, glad you liked it and maybe i'll think about taking some of that advice(lol).

sorry if I'm pressuring u... I'm not trying lol, I'm just saying that with the CWFFA, (prob about a half hour), a huge 6 man tag, 2 titles on the line, and RVD/Punk vs Styles/Daniels, the card was very full... Okay, 6 matches wouldn't be bad... Normally, 7 matches is great! It's just that with the CWFFA, it was a bit much. No biggie tho'......... Keep up the great work!

Okay I got ya, I didn't fully understand what you meant, Just wanted to try and get Birchill a different feel and look, as most people just know him as the goofy Johnny Depp want-a-be, and also got ya about the match length of the CWFFA it would have been a long match so your right next time i'll think more about match lengthes before I post, so thanks again for the review and for answering my qustions.

Showtyme, really sorry about not getting the review in earlier, but I forgot, then remembered. Sorry! I’ll try give a long informative review.

CW Match: Love the stipulations, wrestlers and variety of moves at the end of the battle royal. The early elimination shocked me a little, but the length of this part turned out to be good. One thing I noticed was the writing was a little sloppy. For example-

“Yang and Tajiri get back inside the ring and continue to battle, Alex Shelly whips Jeter to the rope but Jeter counters into a springboard spinkick off the second ropes, Jeter jumps up and delivers a fliping lepdrop to Shelly's throat, Shelly is tring to breath and gasping for air, Jeter lays some stomps to the head as Shelly hols on to the ropes tring to escape the beating he is reciving, acrossed the ring Low-Ki nails Sabin with a devestating kick to the back of his head dazed and confused Sabin walks right into a kick to the gut from Williams and his incredible finishing move the canadian destroyer Sabin is laid out but Low-Ki turns on Williams and blindsides him with a wicked high leg clothesline, Andy Douglas dropkicks London into a nearby corner and then clobbers him with a jumping corner splash, Stevens and Kendrick are tradeing punch and just when it looks like Kendrick is getting the upper hand Douglas nails him from behind to help his partner, Douglas then grabs Kendrick and floats him over with a reverse vertical suplex but Stevens catches his body and they together deliver their tagteam finisher the natural disaster(stunner and gutbuster combo), Jeter still in full contorl of Shelly sees his opprotunity and jets right over to the Naturals and slings his body in the air attemping to eliminate both Naturals with a high crossbody but is caught in mid-air and dumped over the top rope by the Naturals.”

-is all one sentence! That could be broken down for easier reading. The ladder part was great, but I loved the finish, with the post-match beat-down. I was glad Low-KI won, and I was rooting for him all the way.

Bashams vs. Island Boyz

Lol, Batista’s run in was so predictable. But I liked the fact that his move failed (in the sense that Island Boyz still won), and it was well planned. Again, breaking paragraphs down into smaller sentences, IMO is better. Great variety of moves, and I’m glad you’re promoting Rosey to mid-card, and losing his shit gimmick, as he has a fair amount of power potential. Good solid match, which fooled me into thinking it would be a squash.

Burke/McMahon promo – Solid, but nothing special. Elijah Burke’s speech could have been a little different, though I see you trying to make him a suck-up. I liked Shane completely ignoring him and then exploding like that.

RVD/Punk – Liked the crack reference without directly addressing it, but then that drug-free line from RVD ruined it. Would have liked it a lot more if you had kept everything subtle. Aren’t both of these guys faces, or am I forgetting something? Can’t really see either of them turn heel, especially CM Punk. Sorry, just read Tazz and Cole’s comments. Understand now.

Hardy vs. Booker T vs. Carlito

Great back and forth match, with a quite remarkable array of manoeuvres, but I would have preferred you to keep the action in the ring. Still, I suppose steel steps and announcers table are all good, and you didn’t keep them out there for too long. Thought Sharmell’s role was very authentic, and the finish was great, but somehow I had a hunch that Hardy would win. I like the fact Booker doesn’t have his King gimmick, even though he is a heel. Great match, one of the best so far.

Styles/Daniels vs. Punk and RVD – Great high flying moves, and good solid match, and the finish was interesting and definitely original. Didn’t know what to make of it! Great match up!

Strong vs. Noble – Didn’t really want anyone to win, and couldn’t see this matches potential, but you turned it into quite a decent match. Again, great writing performance, creating something out of what I considered to be nothing.

Birchill vs. Benjamin – I was loving it as a wrestling match, and that’s how it should have stayed, I think. But still, it didn’t completely ruin it or anything. Benjamin had to retain, as he is so damn easy to write on and entertaining because of his athleticism, and he did so accordingly. Engaging match-up.

Lol, doesn’t Fusion (lalakerz show) have an Angle Benoit feud? Na just kidding, it’s hard to resist pitting these two against each other.

HOW MANY MATCHES? Lol jks, jks. Long show.

Six Man Tag: “Blockbuster main event, and the Benoit Angle feud is continued well with Benoit’s submission. Big names attract big crowds, and I was a great match, with everyone playing their part, second in the night only to the CW match.

Very Long show, maybe limit the matches next time, but again, an entertaining one, and I’m looking forward to your next show. Again sorry, for the wait. Overall, 93/100, Great Stuff!!

Thank's For the Review, glad you liked it, i'm going to try and answer most of your qustions.

CWFFA: I didn't even notice that thanks for letting me know i'll watch for that from now on.

Burke: He acted that way in OVW/and now ECW, he knows he in trouble and has that gift of gab to try and get himself out of it.

RVD/Punk: Well actually I did make Punk kind of a heel, if you ever watched his old ROH/TNA/Independent stuff you'd know why, to me he's a way better heel than face.

I can't believe you don't like Strong or Noble they are two of the best underrated talents in the world.

Angle/Beniot: Well long time ago before I even read Fusion I made Angle win that WM23 Royal Rumble match and of cource he gets a shot at the champ which happens to be Beniot, I know, I know but I had to stick with it.

I know my shows are long but I like them to be very detailed which makes my shows a little longer than they should be, anyway glad you liked it and I look forward to reading your next show again thanks for the in-depth review.

Hey man, I loved the show. I look forward to seeing Cryme Tyme kicking the N.O.D's asses. I really enjoyed the match between Strong and Noble but my favorite was the benjamin match. That promo you gave him was awesome. I agree it may be a little long for 2 hours however it was good. That Joe Batista feud seems interesting and the shane mcmahon as GM is an awesome idea. I didn't like the Island Boyz match just because I didn't like who was in it. Overall, the show was really good and if I had to rate it, I'd give it a 9.5/10. I look forward to the next episode.

I love your writting style. Also the opening promo set up the Main Event perfectly. The Main Event was terrific, i'm loving how your giving those three teams main event time. Also I liked the way you tried to get as most people in ylour roster involved.

The only promlems I had was that it was way too long

Thanks for answering the q's, I get it now. Sorry, haven't seen much of punk, strong or noble, but I get it now.

Thanks for the review glad you liked it, I know it's long, next one will be a little shorter(hopefuly)lol.

Hey man, I loved the show. I look forward to seeing Cryme Tyme kicking the N.O.D's asses. I really enjoyed the match between Strong and Noble but my favorite was the benjamin match. That promo you gave him was awesome. I agree it may be a little long for 2 hours however it was good. That Joe Batista feud seems interesting and the shane mcmahon as GM is an awesome idea. I didn't like the Island Boyz match just because I didn't like who was in it. Overall, the show was really good and if I had to rate it, I'd give it a 9.5/10. I look forward to the next episode.

That's for the review I will return the favor as soon as your show is up, I don't think this show was too long as too detailed, maybe i'll try to shorten it next time but than again I love too write(lol).

To Rico: No Problem, can't wait until your new show is up, if I don't reply quickly please PM me too let me know it's up.

I know it's been awhile but it will be up soon here's a small preview:

Showtyme Style RAW week two preview

Rumor's are being whispered through the WWE locker rooms as HHH had a "private meeting" with has former wife and current RAW GM Stephanie McMahon, some state that HHH is tried of taking a backseat roll in D-X and want's to once again dominate the WWE roster as WWE Champion, but there seems to be one small problem his best friend and partner HBK Shawn Michaels just happen's to be wearing the gold, will HHH betray his friendship with HBK to win back the gold are is someone speading lies to break up the mega group? HBK has heard the rumor's and plans to comfornt his buddy face-to-face on RAW could this be the end of D-X as we know it?

Matt Hardy says "He will not wait!" this week he faces off against Mr. Ken Kennedy for the Intercontinental Championship, last week he defeated Rey Mysterio for the fifth streight time and after the match Rey Mysterio for the first time on WWE TV removed his mask and walked out of the arena looking very defeated noone has seen or heard from the former World Champ will he make his return? and can a Mr. Kennedy even focus on this match after the brutal beat down he recive last week from MVP and his new bodyguard Mark Henry, this could be the week Matt finally becomes IC Champion?

And last the GM has stated that LAX members "Hottstuff" Hernandez and " The Notorious 187" Homicide will defend the Tag Titles against hungry D-X members The Backseat Boyz Frankie "The Future" Kazarian and "Maverick" Michael Shane, but what maybe more interesting then that is the action's by Team LAX leaving their manager to be destoryed the combined onslaught of The FBI and D-X last week will we get any answers?

Find Out all this and more this week on Showtyme style RAW Week #2......

I know it's been awhile but i'm back, If your confused on any of the storylines then you can still check out Showtyme Style WM recap and RAW#1 or Showtyme Style Smackdown#1 to help you out, I'll warn you right now this is a pretty long read but I think is pretty good, I worked really hard and would apprecite some feedback good or bad I don't care just want to know what your opinion of my show is, Thanks.

WWE RAW#2​

Announcers: Jim"J.R."Ross and Jerry"The King"Lawler
Backstage: Todd Grisham and Maria
Ring Announcer: Lilian Garcia
Booker: Showtyme27
Arena: Scottrade Center in St. Louis , Mo​

RAW's opening theme "...To Be Loved" by Papa Roach thunder's through a sell-out crowd as RAW is set to begin.

JR: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night RAW, we are coming to you live from The Scottrade Center in beautiful downtown St. Louis, Missiouri i'm Jim Ross and as always i'm teamed with my puppy lovin partner Jerry "The King" Lawler.

King: Hey everybody what a card we have for you tonite The L.A.X will defend the WWE Tag Team Championship against DX members Frankie Kazarian and Michael Shane, The Backseat Boyz!!!!

JR: That going to be a good one as The Backseat Boyz have been waiting to get their shot now let's see if they can defeat the ever dominate champs Homicide and Hernandez.

King: I don't know JR those L.A.X guys are ruthless and know how to get it done but also tonite we got Matt Hardy versus Mr. Kennedy for the Intercontinental Title.

JR: Yeah Matt stated on WWE.Com that he has waited far too long to recive a shot at a major title but he will wait no longer as last week he was able to defeat Rey Mysterio is a slobberknocker of a match on RAW to become number one contender for the strap.

King: And he also left little Rey looking like his best friend just died as that marked the fifth time in a row Rey failed to defeat Hardy, but tonite he faces one of the best on RAW Mr. Kennedy can he do what he claims he can do and win the big one.

JR: It maybe no better time then tonite to do that as Mr. Kennedy may have someone else on his mind namely Montell Vontavious Porter and his new "heavy Hitter" Mark Henry.

King: As he should MVP, Henry, and Christian beat the hell outta Kennedy and his partner last week Randy Orton and I bet both have revenge on their mind for tonite but Kennedy will have to put that aside to face the mega talented Matt Hardy in the ring tonite if he hopes to retain.

JR: Your right if Kennedy isn't focused on Matt then he might be the ex-champ later tonite, also rumor's have been flying about HHH and Shawn Michaels and possibly the end of their friendship and DX........

(JR is cut off as "Sexy Boy" begin's to play and HBK appear's on the rampway in non-DX colors and quickly heads to the ring with a mic firmly in hand)

Lilian: Now on his way to the ring at 6'1 225lbs he is the reigning WWE Champion from San Antonio,TX "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels!!!!!!

JR: Well speak of the devil, here come's Shawn Michaels and he doesn't look happy and he's not wearing the trademark DX colors.

King: HBK looks like he's all business tonite and I for one am afraid the rumor's may be true HBK and HHH are going to put DX and their friendship to rest right here right now JR.

JR: I hope your wrong King but it doesn't look like it as Shawn has that look on his face I haven't seen in sometime, a look of anger, a look of rage, and a look of being betrayed by your very best friend in the world.

(Shawn stands in the ring looking very depressed and upset he calmly wait's the the crowd's incredible reception to die down a little then he finally begin's to speak)

HBK: You know everyone told me it would happen, but I refused to believe it, everybody in the back, the fan's worldwide, and even my family told me that MY quote on quote best friend couldn't be trusted, I told them they were wrong, I told them you had changed but the true fact of the matter is your still the same selfish son of a bitch and you'll never change!!!!, it seems i'm always the last one to know, it seems everyone is just a little smarter then ol' HBK, it seems once again my so called best friend did what he does best and stabbed me in the back, I had heard the rumor's after RAW went off the air last week about how Hunter went to his Ex's office buttered her up and conned her outta a WWE title shot, and if your lookin' at me right now then you know who's champ, that would be me dumb ol' HBK, dumb for trusting Hunter again, stupid for thinking the past was behind us, and just plain crazy for believing HHH would ever change!!!!, I know what your thinking why would you just believe the rumor's Shawn? I tell you all right now I didn't want to but Hunter wouldn't return any of my phone calls and even then I give him the benifit of a doubt, that was until entering the arena tonite I heard it from the boss herself Stephanie McMahon, she not only confrimed it but she kind of gloated about it, so it comes down to this Hunter I know you have arrived in the buliding so i'm askin'.....no i'm telling you to come out here and face me man-to-man and challenge your good ol' buddy like you have a pair.

("The King of Kings" theme begin's to play but soon change's to the "The Game" theme and the crowd starts to cheer wildly as HHH comes to the rampway and begin's to slowly head to the ring)

Lilian: Now on his way to the ring at 6'4 246lbs from Greenwich, Connecticut he is "The Game" Triple H!!!!!!

(When he gets there he says nothing to HBK and walks right up standing in his face and snatches the mic from HBK's hand's, they stare at each other viciously not saying a single word but suddenly HHH slow bring's the mic to his mouth)

HHH: Well Shawn it looks like we might have some problems.

(HBK looks like he has snapped and is yelling insults at HHH)

HHH: Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Shawn, I think you need to clam down, I think we need to talk this out, but most importantly I think you need to remember just who in the hell I am!!!!, I am The Game, I am The Cerebral Assassin, I am The King of Kings, and I live and breathe just for the chance to hold that title your wearing around your waist, I for far too long have taken a backseat to you and your latest title reign, so your damn right I asked Steph for a shot, it's time for me and you too lock up in that ring again for the greatest prize in this business, and I know I should have told you what I was thinking, and I know it looks like I went behind your back, but the simple truth is I didn't trick or con Steph into givin' me a easy shot at you, I just asked her to consider me when she name's the competitor's for a #1 contender's match, and if i'm lucky enough to beat the other top conterder or er's then and only then i'll get a shot at you and that title, now I don't want this to come between us Shawn, but I will not back off of the title match I think I deserve, I have to compete for that title or i'm not alive and you know that better then anybody else, so if this is truly the end of our storied and great friendship then I wish you the best of luck in your future endever's, but i'm still coming for what I think is mine the WWE championship, so are you going to end our friendship over this?..... tell me Shawn is this the end of DX?......So what will it be Shawn?

(Shawn and HHH stare at each other trading words, HHH hands HBK the mic to hear his answer)

HBK: You know Hunter if you had just come to me, I would have gladly givin' you a shot at the gold, but I should have known you think outside the box, you like to play these little games, you like to mess with your people's heads, and like you said I know that better then anybody but so help me God if you have some kind of plan to stab me in the back, there's not a thing in the world that will stop me from beating the holy hell outta you!!!!, and since you know me as well as I know you then you know that's a promise I plan to keep.

(HHH and HBK shake hands then embrace in the middle of the ring but they both have a very catious look on their faces, soonafter they both exit the ring and head to the back)

JR: Well it looks like HHH and HBK have made-up for the time being but if they do face off you have to wonder who or when one of these highly competitive men will cross that very delicate line and screw over their friend to wear or keep that championship.

King: All's I know is if I was either man i'd sleep with one eye open at all time's because we all know just how far both of those two will go to hold that title and how will the other members be effected by this turn of events?

JR: I don't know King but can either man ever trust them as we don't know which of the top dogs each member of DX holds their loyalty to.

King: Your right JR, i'm just glad i'm not in there shoes right now because i'm a very easily shaken guy and I would try to get him before he got me.

JR: That could play out but only time will tell and we don't even know if HHH is #1 contender just yet, but i'm getting word right now that we'll have some words from the GM Stephanie McMahon in a second.

( The camera shift's to the office of RAW GM Stephanie McMahon, as she seems set to adress the fans who are cheering very loudly waiting for her to speak)

Stephanie: I am hear to state just who the number one contender will be and reguardless of what alot of you have heard HHH is not above anyone else he has to urn his title shot's same as everybody else so tonite in that very ring we will have a number one's contender match with the winner reciving a shot at RAW's upcoming PPV Backlash, and the contender's are Randy Orton(the crowd scater's cheer's through out the arena), Christian(the crowd quickly switches to loud overwelming Boo's), and Last but not least HHH(the crowd begin's to wildly cheer chanting "DX").

(Christian charges into Stephanie's office overly excited, Stephanie looks very annoyed)

Stephanie: What do you want now Christian?

Christian: Well I heard all these rumor's about you and HHH getting back together and plan to dominate RAW and the WWE with that same iron-fisted style as the McMahon-Helmsley era, and I just wanted to let you know that Captain Charisma is down and want's to roll with the GM and her boytoy.

Stephanie: Where the hell do you get your infomation? you know what don't answer that, I gave you what you wanted since returning to the WWE a WWE title opprotunity what more can you ask for?.....you know what Christian you had better get out of my office before I make the number one's contender match one-on-one are we clear?

Christian: Damn Steph!, you don't have to get so angry what are you on the rag this week or something?, I was just tring to see if I could help......

(Stephianie is extremely pissed off as Christian heads out of her office but as the door is closing he peaks his head back in)

Christian: So does this mean that you and HHH aren't back together? because I would like nuthin more then for S and C to get awhole lot closer, I mean look at you, your angry all the time, and I know why it's because your not gettin any, but we could solve that right now and Captain Charisma could give you a much needed dose of Vitimin C if you catch my drift.

(Stephanie snaps and lets out a primal yell as she throws a lamp sitting on her desk, it shatter's on the door as Christian exit's once again, as Stephanie claims and returns to her seat once again Christian peaks his head in)

Christian: Is that a no?

Shaphanie: GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE YOU LOSER AND DON'T COME BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JR: Well you heard it tonite in the main event it will be young Randy Orton versus a heartbroken Christian(refering to the GM office segment) and Co Leader of DX Triple H and I got to tell you that's one hell of a main event exceptually considering it's to become #1 contender.

King: Couldn't have said it better myself JR this one is going to be interesting as Christian and Orton have a little unfinished business from last week and HHH tring to win to do battle with his best friend HBK.

JR: That's going to happen tonite but right now it's going to be the #1 contender for the Women's Championship Jazz versus a very capable Trish Stratus in what should be a very competitive match-up.

King: Oh i'm ready JR for some hot diva action, but i'm a little scared for Trish as that Jazz is one mean Bit.....

JR: Hey King watch your words you can't call her that no matter who sick and deminted she happen's to be, and for godsakes this is a family show King.

King: Okay Okay but in an interview eariler today she told me that she was the head B in the WWE so if i've offended anyone then I apologize, but you got to admitt JR that phrase fits her very well.

JR: I think i'm have to agree Jazz is one of the meanest, toughest, most powerful, and most talented women we have on RAW let's see if she can roll in to Backlash on a roll but beating Trish is no easy task she isn't anyone's cake walk.

King: I guess we're about to find out because heard they come and my heart is almost jumping outta my chest JR because I get to see the hottest women in the world get nasty in the ring.

JR: That's an interesting way to put it but never the less here we go.

("this time i'm in control" begin's to play as the crowd jumps to their feet and begin to loudly cheer for Trish who appear's on the rampway and heads to the ring)

Lilian: The following match is for onefall, first introducing at 5'4 and 125lbs from Toronto, Ontario, Canada Trish Stratus!!!!!!!!!

("the bitch is back" play's as Jazz steps onto the rampway to a very hatefuly large amount of Booing from the fan's as she slowly make's her way to the ring)

Lilian: And her oppenent at 5'4 and 140lbs from New Orleans, Louisiana and the number one contender for the Woman's Championship Jazz!!!!!!!!!!!

1st Match: Single's Match - Jazz versus Trish Stratus

The Start

Jazz ans Trish stare each other down before locking up in the middle of the ring, Jazz is easily able to overpower Trish and toss her halfway acrossed the ring, Trish jumps back to her feet and locks up with Jazz again, but this time just as their hands are about to touch Jazz nails her with a hard kick to the gut and then whips her hard to the nearest corner, Jazz charge's in and level's Trish with a high impact clothesline that sends Trish to the bottom turnbuckle, Jazz grabs her legs as Trish tries to hold on to the ropes to stop Jazz but she yanks her up and out into a cornered slingshot bomb, Trish seems to be in a great deal of pain as a confindent Jazz poses for the crowd, but Jazz quickly goes back on the attack, as Trish tries to stand Jazz clips her knee hard sending Trish back to the mat, Jazz then starts to pull and kick her right leg repeatedly, she locks the knee up and slams it to the mat hard with a sick knee stomp then she quickly locks in a single leg crab, Trish is screaming tring to find anyway to escape the hold, and somehow she is able to twist her body and turn the hold into a pin attempt on Jazz 1.....2......but Jazz kicks out and as soon as both women are able to get to their feet Trish heads back to the mat after a perfect dropkick from Jazz who goes right after the same leg and locks in a leg stretch, Trish really looks like she wants to give in to the hold but she continue's to fight toward the ropes, Trish is only an inch away from the ropes when Jazz releases the hold, grabs that worked over right leg and hammer's it with serveral big elbow drops on it followed by draging her back into the middle of the ring and and locking in a leg and knee clamp, Trish has a look on agony on her face but somehow find's the strength to nail Jazz with some kicks to the face making her release the hold, Trish slowly gets to her feet with the help of the ropes as Jazz wait to hit her with another clothesline, but Trish sees it coming and does the MaTrishx counter move sending Jazz flying to the outside of the ring.

Mid Match Notes​

While Jazz is on the outside Trish starts stomping her leg tring to get it working before Jazz returns to the ring, the ref's count has gotten to 5 before Jazz begin's to stand to her feet, Trish runs and dives through the ropes hitting Jazz with a crazy suicide dive, both women are down as the ref begin's his count again, both women are slow to get to their feet but when they do they begin to trade punches and just when Jazz starts to get the better of the exchange Trish knee's her in the gut and while she's bent over Trish also nails a very stiff front kick to the face then completely level's her with a devastating Chick Kick to the side of her head laying her out on the arena floor, Trish rolls back in the ring to break the ref's count and head's back after Jazz with a very noticable limp on her right leg, Jazz still seems to be out but when Trish gets a little closer Jazz grabs her and rushes her body hard into the ring apron then throws her back in the ring, Jazz steps into the ring and whips Trish to the ropes and as Trish comes charging back Jazz attempts a backbody drop but Trish somehow is able to land on her feet causing futher damage to her already sore right leg, Jazz think's she has firm control of the match but as soon as she turns around she is met with Air Canada (her Lou Thesz Press) and starts hammering Jazz with blow after blow, but Jazz turns the tables and begin's to get some shots in of her own, Jazz stands to her feet and tries to grab Trish's leg's but Trish locks her in a handstand headscissors and nails her Whirlybird headscissors standing Jazz hard to the mat, Trish seems to be all fired up as when Jazz gets to her feet Trish smashes her with some hard shots then whips her to the corner she follows in with a shoulderblock to the gut then she sets Jazz on the top turnbuckle and nails her Stratusphere sending Jazz crashing to the mat, Jazz is slowly tring to get to her feet and Trish is posing calling for Stratusfaction, she grabs Jazz in a side headlock and attempt's the move but Jazz is able to counter with as she bounced off the ropes she tossed her back to the mat, Jazz seems angry and starts to hammer her back with a couple of huge blows the gets behind her and locks in her Bitch Clamp (elevated double chickenwing hold) Trish is screaming in pain as Jazz lets go of the pain move and drops Trish to the mat, Jazz bounces off the ropes and hits a high running legdrop and goes for the pin 1......2.......but Trish is able to escape, Jazz grabs her by the hair and and looks to plant Trish with a DDT but she reverses and attemps a DDT of her own but Jazz quickly kicks her in that weakened right leg causing Trish to fall to the mat clutching her injuried leg.

The Finish​

Jazz walks around Trish stomping that sore right leg she then grabs it and aplys a standing leg vice after she twist it until it looks as though it could break she drops a knee into the leg and hooks in a leg scissors, Trish raises her hand looking as she wants to tap but she takes her hand and begin's pulling Jazz's hair tring to get her to break the hold and it works, Jazz is pissed she jumps to her feet and tries to hit an elbow drop but Trish rolls out of the way, Trish and Jazz get to their feet at almost the same time, Trish is bent over signaling for another Chick Kick but Jazz was ready and blocks the kick and hits Trish with a kick of her own to the gut and flaten's her with a JazzStinger(sitout facebuster/x-factor) and goes for the pin 1.......2.......thr........but Trish somehow gets a shoulder up and Jazz can't believe it, Jazz grabs Trish by the hair raising her to her feet and sets her on the top turnbuckle Jazz climbs but Trish fights and tosses Jazz off the ropes, Trish gets a small rest then attempt's to do a top rope move but Jazz knocks her back down to the sitting position on the top turnbuckle and climbs up once again she locks Trish it what looks to be a superplex but hooks the leg and turns it into a Fisherman's Buster off on the second turnbuckle, Jazz jumps up and signals to the crowd the this one is over then she drops down and covers Trish 1.........2..........thre........ but the ref notices that Trish was able to get her foot on the bottom rope, Jazz is walking around the ring looking as though she has lost it, she grabs Trish and bodyslams her hard back to the mat, she picks her up again whips her to the ropes and nails a sick looking sitout side powerslam and then bounces off the ropes and hits a running splash and goes for yet another pin 1......2........t....but Trish just won't give up, Jazz is now enraged she mounts Trish and starts to nail her with closed fisted blows to the forehead over an over again, then as the ref warns her to stop she bounces off the ropes and rains down a vicious knee drop to the head, Jazz looks confused and frustrated wondering just what it's going to take to put Trish away, she then allow's Trish to slowly attempt to get to her feet before running over and punt kicking her mid-section, you could heard Trish yells and the wicked sound of the impact through out the sold out arena, Jazz once again pulls Trish over and goes for the pin 1.....2......but Trish somehow finds the strength to kick out again, Jazz immediately jumps up and begin's clobbering Trish with hard kicks and stomps to the lower back, then follows up with some high knee shots to the same area, then Jazz grabs her leg and goes for an STF but Trish rolls through into a roll-up pin 1......2.......th.....but Jazz kicksout, Jazz looks a little wore out and is bent over tring to catch her breath, Trish limps over and hops onto Jazz's Shoulders, Jazz shows off her strength by lifting Trish high in the air, it looks as if Trish is attempting a victory roll but Jazz quickly counters throwing Trish off her shoulders and crashing her drop with a incredible Electric Chair Bomb then she grabs her leg and hooks in that twisted STF, Trish fight's and wiggle's and scrapes but in the end she has no choice but to tap to the painful submission hold, the ref calls for the bell.

Lilian: And here is your winner by submission, Jazz!!!!!!!

(Jazz let's go of the hold and looks down at a broken Trish and signals to the crowd that the women's champ is next, at that very moment Victoria appears on the rampway clapping for her newest rival, Jazz stands at the bottom of the ramp looking confused)

King: I like that JR, the Women's Champ Victoria wants to play some mind games with the #1 contender, and I would too after that impressive hard fought victory she got over one of the WWE's most dominate Women's Champions ever in the beautiful Trish Stratus.

JR: Jazz is one of the toughest women ever to compete in the WWE and let's just say that Victoria and Jazz haven't exactally been known to be sane, forgiving, or even something as simple as nice, when these two finally lock up it might be the most brutal women's match ever seen, and I can't wait King.

King: You're right JR women like Jazz and Victoria deserve each other they are two of the sickest, meanest, most vicious women I have ever seen in the WWE and they will get each other at Backlash, but I really hope that they stay away from the other lovely Diva's because I need me weekly puppy fix.

JR: I know King, you'd just die if you couldn't have that.

King: I really would JR, I really would.........

(Backstage: Nick Dinsmore(formerly Eugene) is standing in the back talking to himself when Ken Doane(formerly Kenny of the Spirit Squad) walks up)

Doane: Hey Gennie!, I hope your on your A-game tonite baby, because I happen to be on a litt... no,no,no... I mean huge roll, and I don't need a ******ed psycho with split personalities flaking out on me and causing me to lose, got it?

(Dinsmore gets right in the face of Doane who doesn't seem to be scared or worried about what he might do, he slowly opens his hand and starts reaching back and quickly sends it flying toward the face of Doane but seconds before he is to connect with the brutal slap he stops himself as Doane flinches tring to brace himself for the up coming impact)

Dinsmore: If you ever speak to me that way again, you won't have to worry about your little winstreak because the only matches you'ii be able to see will be from a hospital room, I don't know if you've noticed but I lik......no I love to hurt people, Nova found out and so did Finlay, and I haven't got a problem putting you on that same list, so tonite i'd advise you to stay outta my way or you'll have alot more to worry about then this slap I was about to give you, got it?

(Dinsmore walks away as Doane very worried, suddenly you see a hand charge in and slap the taste out of Doane's mouth as Dinsmore re-appear's)

Dinsmore: AND I SAID DON'T EVER CALL ME EUGENE!!!!!!!!!

(Doane clutches his face where Dinsmore's vicious slap connected and he looks on at Dinsmore with a very angered look on his face)

King: Did you see that JR? and those two will have to be partners in the next match, I really don't know what Doane was thinking angering a very sick and vicious Nick Dinsmore.

JR: I agree King, Dinsmore just doesn't care about anyone or anything except hurting as many people as he possiably can, but tonite those two really better be on their A-game as they face off against David "Fit" Finlay and the very innovative Nova.

King: But just how effective is Finlay going to be able to be coming off of that leg injury caused by Dinsmore and that vicious attack he barely survived last week at the hands of Dinsmore?

JR: I don't know King, we both know Finlay won't back down from a challenge and love's to fight, and I think the added motovation of having the guy that put you on the shelf in the match will push The fighting Irishman to try and pull out this win.

King: That could work against him also JR because the team of Doane and Dinsmore now have a target to focus on both of those men are very smart and most likely will take advantage of this situation.

JR: You may be right King, but knowing Finlay like I do he only cares about getting his hands on Dinsmore and like you said that could hurt his team way more then help, and let's not forget Nova has had his problem's with Dinsmore also, Dinsmore took that European Championship from him and injuried him for a short time.

King: Both will try to get revenge against that psychopath Dinsmore but can they do it? and don't forget about young Ken Doane he has been on a roll and always looks to make another big statement, but I guess we'll find out right now because that match is next.

("I've got it all"(Billy Gunn's The One gimmick theme) begin's to play as the crowd showers the start of the music with thunderous Boo's as Ken Doane comes out and heads down to the ring still rubbing that cheek from that slap he recived earlier.)

Lilian: The next match will be a tagteam match for onefall first let me introduce at 6'4 and 248lbs from Worcester, Massachusetts Ken Doane!!!!!

("Born to be sick" starts as the fans Boo's grow even louder as Nick Dinsmore appear's on the rampway then suddenly a huge "You're still Eugene" chant breaks out as Dinsmore seems to be losing what little he has left on his way to the ring.)

Lilian: And his tagteam partner at 6'1 and 238lbs from Louisville, Kentucky he is the WWE European Champion Nick Dinsmore!!!!!

("I Love to fight" plays as the crowd begin's to cheer and Finlay comes out with a heavy knee brace on his right leg pointing and screaming at Dinsmore who begs him to come to the ring, but Finlay decide's to wait for his partner)

Lilian: And their opponents introducing first at 6'2 and 235lbs from Belfast, Ireland David "Fit" Finlay!!!!!

("Kryptonite" begin's to play as Nova comes out all fired up and join's his partner to a even louder reaction from the soldout crowd as they both head to the ring)

Lilian: And his partner from Bricktown, New Jersey at 5'10 and 214lbs he is "Super" Nova!!!!!

2nd Match: Tag Match - Nova and David Finlay versus Nick Dinsmore and Ken Doane​

The Start​

All four men stand in the ring ready to fight arguing back and forth, finally Nova and Doane step out of the ring and Dinsmore and Finlay will start things off, they lock up in the middle of the ring and after a little test of strength Dinsmore blast's Finlay injuried knee with a hard front low kick, which make's Finlay kneel over and Dinsmore follow's up with a swinging neckbreaker sending Finlay to the mat, Dinsmore continue's his attack with a floatover into a top arm vice stretching Finlay's arm, he holds it for a few seconds then jumps up and drive's a knee right into the same left arm, he immediately stands back up with Finlay's left arm still clutched in his hands and nails a arm wringer followed by locking in a reverse arm scissors, Finlay is yelling tring to break the hold, he slowly gets closer and closer to the ropes, and that's when Dinsmore breaks the hold twist's his left arm and comes crashing down with a leg drop directed at the same arm, Dinsmore drags him up and tosses him to his and Doane's corner he slams Finlay with a hammerlock bodyslam and tags in Doane, Doane and Dinsmore stand Finlay up and while Dinsmore connects with a battering ram (headbutt to gut), Doane connects with a sick knee lift sending Finlay crashing back down to the mat, Doane walks over to Finlay slow and very cocky and slaps him right acrossed the face followed by some single handed hammering blows to his upper body, then he jumps up and poses for the crowd (who is Booing him very wildly), he then grabs that left arm twist's it and rolls through and level's Finlay with a short arm clothesline he does this three more times before he bounces off the ropes and drops down a forearm shot to Finlay's face and attempt's a pin 1.......but Finlay easily kicksout, Doane drags him back over to his corner and tags in Dinsmore, as Doane holds him in a high armlock, Dinsmore springs in the ring with a double axe handle blow to the left arm theyv'e been working on, acrossed the ring Nova is stomping and screaming begging for a tag and the crowd is totally behide him chanting "We want Nova!!!!", but Dinsmore is still on the attack as he raises that left arm high in the air and destorys it with a unforgiving sitout armbreaker, that sends Finlay rolling around the ring screaming in pure agony, Dinsmore walks around his fallen foe with a sick smile on his face, he then pulls out that worked over left arm and stands on his hand with one foot and begin's to repeatedly stomp his left arm with his free foot, with lightning quick speed Dinsmore turns this into a vicious Fujiwara armbar, Finlay is yelling and screaming but Dinsmore his it locked in tight, Finlay slowly raises his right hand and it looks as though he might tap, Nova flies into the ring and stomps Dinsmore right on the head causing him to break the hold, Dinsmore is pissed he grabs Finlay by the hair and drags him to his and Nova's corner and reaches out Finlay's hand, Nova looks shocked but tags himself in.

Mid Match Notes​

Dinsmore throws Finlay out to the arena floor hard, and begs for Nova to enter the ring and suddenly he does but with a springboard Spinkick that connect's to the side of Dinsmore's jaw, Dinsmore quickly recovers only to be hit with the one-armed bandit (a single armed swinging neckbreaker), followed by quickly applying a reverse head scissor and give's him some push-up facebuster's(like Shelley's Skull Fuck/or Total Nonstop Alex move), Nova gets up and waits for a dazed Dinsmore to return to his feet he calls for and nails the Novacaine (reverse STO/or Flatliner) and goes for the pin 1.....2......but Dinsmore is able to escape, Nova raises him to his feet and whips him hard into the nearest corner and follows in with a hard Nova Missile (running spear into the corner) he then climb's the outside ropes and locks Dinsmore in a reverse headlock and competely level's him with the Kryptonite Dust (a top rope front flip into a stunner/or Diamond Dust) he covers a laid out Dinsmore 1......2.......thre....but out of nowhere Doane makes the save with a quick running elbowdrop to Nova, Doane waits calling for a move, Nova slowly turns around only to be dropped with a RK-Doane (used in OVW basicly a RKO/or jumping cutter), Doane is signaling that's it and pulls Dinsmore on top of Nova right before the ref forces him out of the ring, the ref runs back over and begin's his count 1........2.......thr.......but Nova somehow gets a shoulder up and Doane is acrossed the ring going nuts, Dinsmore and Nova both are slowly getting to their feet, they begin to trade punches back and forth and right when it looks like Nova's getting the better of the exchange, Dinsmore knee's him hard in the gut and nail's a beautiful gutwrench suplex but holds on and lift's Nova back up and nails a sick double underhook driver (Tiger Driver) and pins Nova 1.....2.......but Finlay finally returns to the action and save's his partner from being pinned, but as soon as he turns around Doane come's flying through the air with his Doane-nation (springboard flying clothesline) knocking Finlay back to the ground, Dinsmore gets back up and has a sinnister look on his face, as Nova slowly returns to his feet Dinsmore takes him up with an Airplane Spin, also Doane and Finlay are tradeing punches as the ref tries to get them out of the ring, Doane misses a big punch and Finlay nails Doane with Clothesline knocking Doane and himself over the top rope and to the arena floor, Dinsmore Finishes his Airplane spin (and both men seem a little dizzy from the move) but Dinsmore apply's a hammerlock and destory's Nova with a Deadly Backdrop Driver (hammerlocked high angle backdrop were opponent lands on neck and shoulders unstead of back) and Nova seems to be out Dinsmore covers 1.......2.....thre......but Nova somehow gets a foot on the bottom rope, Dinsmore grabs his hair pulling very hard rocking back and forth like he's totally lost it, Doane and Finlay have returned to their respective corner's yelling for their partner's to tag them in, Dinsmore Finally snaps out of it as Nova crawls to his corner, he grabs ahold of Nova's leg tring to force him back to his corner but Nova blast's him with a sick sounding Enzuigiri that makes Dinsmore drop to his knees, as Nova makes the tag to a fired up Finlay.

The Finish​

Finlay runs in and nails Dinsmore with a running kick to the chest, that makes him finish his fall to the mat, Doane jumps into the ring but gets leveled with a hard clothesline he jumps right back up but is forced into the corner by Finlay who competely goes wild by lighting up Doane with a flurry of punches and forearm shots, Dinsmore comes charging in but Finlay side steps and Dinsmore runs right into his own partner, Dinsmore falls down first but Doane quickly follows and his head accidently gives Dinsmore a lowblow, Finlay continue's to dominate as he connects with has jumping seated senton right on the gut of Dinsmore, Doane rolls out of the ring, Finlay grabs him by the head and yanks him back to his feet he grabs him and attempts a Tombstone Piledriver (WCW Finisher) but Dinsmore begin's kicking his feet and turns the move in his favor, but Finlay won't quit and is able to counter the move one last time and hit it, Finlay quickly floats over into the cover 1.......2.......thre......but Dinsmore is able to kickout, Finlay looks on in shock as he can't believe that just happened, he picks up Dinsmore and nails a hard European uppercut that sends Dinsmore flying backward into the corner, Finlay hits some shoulder thrust then sets Dinsmore on the top turnbuckle Finlay climbs up and nails a big superplex and floats over into a pin 1......2......but Dinsmore is able to escape again, Finlay rolls him over and mounts his back and starts to repeatedly hammer him with vicious crossface punches he then turns it into a sick knee in the back camel clutch, you can see the look of pain written all over Dinsmore's face as he attempts to break free of the deadly hold, Finlay releases the hold and crashes down with several butt drops to the lower back of Dinsmore, he then walks over and tags back in Nova, Finlay puts him in a fireman's carry as Nova heads to the top rope, Finlay hits his Irish Roll (rolling Fireman's carry slam) and Nova flies through the air and crashes down on top of Dinsmore with his Kryptonite Bomb (High angle senton bomb/or Swanton Bomb) and pins the downed Dinsmore 1........2.....but Doane rushes over to break up the pin, Finlay returns to the ring and nails Doane with a clothesline, Doane jumps back up and Finlay attempt's another one but is flung over the top rope and crashes on the arena floor, Doane stands by the ropes laughing at Finlay's misfortune but doesn't notice Nova standing behind him waiting to attack, he doesn't get a chance to turn around as Nova grabs him and lifts him high in a torture rack position and nails the Elevator Drop (Torture rack spunt into a Powerbomb), but he doesn't notice a very angery Dinsmore standing behind him who flings him with a high release german suplex, Nova is close to his corner and makes the blind tag to Finlay who had just returned to their corner, Dinsmore turns around and drags Nova back to the middle of the ring and locks in a Crippler crossface, Nova screams and taps out to the hold, Dinsmore releases the hold and is wondering why the ref hasn't declared him the winner, at that very moment he is blindsided by Finlay who hits him hard from behind with a double axe handle, Finlay then hoist's him up into the Celtic Cross but Dinsmore is able to counter and lift Finlay into a Vertical position, Dinsmore lets out a primal yell and destorys Finlay with the devastating ScrewDriver (real move: Scott Steiner used to use it back in the day it's a vertical suplex into a implant piledriver), Finlay bounces off his neck and head and looks to be totally knocked out, Nova is slowly starting to move but out of nowhere Doane comes crashing on the back of his head with his Ankle tuck into Guillotine LegDrop, Dinsmore is up looking at a broken Finlay then he drops down and locks in a sick and twisted version of the crossface he pins both arms then locks in the crossface hold (made this shit up somebody might use it somewhere but I never heard of it, it's like the Border City Stretch that Shelley does but both arms are locked in unstead of just one), Finlay screams and immediately taps out with his foot the ref calls for the bell.

Lilian: And here is your winner by submission the tag team of Ken Doane and Nick Dinsmore!!!!!

I hope you have enjoyed reading so far part two right under part one Thanks for reading so far.

(Doane quickly leaves the ring getting as far away from Dinsmore as possible, Dinsmore finally releases the hold on Finlay but soon after he walks over to Nova and apply's the Deadly hold (same one he defeated Finlay with), Nova repeatedly taps but Dinsmore won't release the hold, the ref calls for help and begin's to try to pull Dinsmore off of Nova, so Dinsmore grabs the ref and locks him in the Hold, more ref's and WWE officials flood the ring to try and stop Dinsmore, they finally get him to break the Hold on the ref and he exit's the ring with a sick and very pleased look on his face.)

JR: Is somebody ever going to be able to stop that sick S.O.B the damn match was over and he decided he wanted to continue to attack just about anyone who got in his way, the GM Stephanie McMahon has to do something about this psycho, before someone gets seriously hurt.

King: Yeah I seen Kenny get the hell out of the ring and head to the back which makes him the smartest man that was in that ring because he got away from that mainiac Dinsmore.

JR: I tell you King I can't wait, I mean I truly can't wait until that crazy, sick, distrubed S.O.B gets exactally what he deserve's.

King: I agree Dinsmore has taken things to a whole new level attacking not only Nova and Finlay but the ref too, enough is enough, it's way past time for the GM to step up and put that sick bastard in his place.

(Backstage: JBL and Michelle McCool are sitting in a private locker room when the Big Show walks in)

JBL: What did I tell you Bigman? I told you as big and as scary as Kane and the Undertaker are they don't even have the tinyest bits of brains in their heads, The so called Brothers of Destruction underestamated a Wrestling God, they underestamated a true American Hero, I JBL always have a trick up my sleave and who knew tricks come be as lovely as this?

McCool: Trick???!!!!

JBL: Calm down sweetheart, now you know I didn't mean it like that, you know good ol' JBL always said that you would be the next Ms. Layfield and would JBL marry a trick?

(Big Show looks very sure that he would, and Michelle still looks very upset but suddenly calms down.)

McCool: Well I guess I could let you slide on that little remark.

JBL: (JBL mumble's) For the money I pay you, you better...(switches back to normal speaking tone) Now tonite I want you to know that the plan hasn't changed one bit, we take care of Taker tonite and next week we take out Kane, then on to DX if their still together by then (laugh's a little), and more importantly Shawn Michaels and the WWE Championship.

Show: Now i'm just here to remind you that if you don't stick to our deal and get me that WWE title shot, then me and you or gonna have a serious problem, if you get my drift.

JBL: Whoa, whoa, whoa Bigguy you need to relax and learn to trust ol' JBL because he always keeps his word, you just go and take care of that little problem we got right now and I promise to take you to the top.

(Big Show shakes his head in agreement and heads out of the locker room, while Michelle McCool is taping up JBL's wrist preparing for his upcoming match.)

JR: Now just what are those three up too?

King: I don't know JR, but you better believe if JBL's envolved then you probably won't like it.

JR: I have to say that JBL and Big Show have dominated the Brother's of Destruction in the last few weeks and it's all due to the vile mind of one man, John Bradshaw Layfield.

King: You mean the smartest man in the history of wrestling JR, and a bone-i-fide wrestling god, as you can see even the all-powerful B.O.D fall before the might of a wrestling god.

JR: If you say so King, I guess we'll see just how mighty Ol' JBL is when he faces The Undertaker in that ring next.

King: You'll see JR JBL will make Taker bow and deal with defeat to a superior wrestling talent the likes of JBL, I promise JR you'll see.

JR: You know as well as I do that The Undertaker bows to no man and tonite JBL will have to have more then a few tricks up his sleave if he hopes to defeat The Deadman tonite.

King: We all know JBL can get it done and tonite will be no different as, I am a personal friend of JBL and he told me earlier today he fears no man and The Undertaker is no exception.

JR: I guess well find out right now because that match is next.

("Longhorn" begin's to play as JBL's limo pulls up and he and Michelle McCool step out to make there RAW appearence to loud overwelming Boo's from the fans.)

Lilian: The next match will be a single's match for onefall, first introducing accompanied to the ring by Michelle McCool, from Sweetwater, TX, at 6'6 and 290lbs, John Bradshaw Layfield!!!!!

(The light's dim and the sound of a motorcycle can be heard through out the building as Undertaker make's his way to the ring to his 2nd ABA theme "You're gonna Pay/Big Mistake" as the sold out crowd give's him a very ear numbing ovation.)

Lilian: And his opponent at 6'10 and 328lbs, from Houston, TX, The Undertaker!!!!!

3rd Match: Single's Match - JBL w Michelle McCool versus The Undertaker​

The Start​

JBL and Taker circle each other before they engage in a quick lock up, Taker easily tosses JBL to the ground but the ever determined JBL jumps right back up and is signaling for yet another lock up, Taker catiously walks over and locks up with JBL once again but this time JBL kicks Taker right in the gut followed by a huge hammering blow to the back that drops Taker to his knee's, JBL then grabs Taker's neck and hits a very nice swinging neckbreaker and attempt's a quick pin 1......but Taker kicks out with ease, JBL jumps right up and nails a big elbow drop to the chest, he hops back up and repeatedly hits three more and goes for the pin again 1.......2..but Taker is still way too strong to be pinned at this point, JBL pulls Taker up by his hair and nails him with a couple of hard right hand blows before Taker answers back with a trio of right's of his own, Taker reaches back for yet another big shot but JBL counters and follows up with a well placed poke to the eye, as Taker grabs his eye, JBL is able to take advantage with a high backdrop, JBL then lock Taker in a tight seated sleeperhold very close to the ropes, Taker fight's to get free but JBL has the hold locked in perfectly, Taker finally start's throwing some well placed elbow shots to the gut of JBL who releases the hold, Taker tosses him to the ropes and powers him down with a hard clothesline, JBL jumps right back up but is leveled with a Taker's boot as he nails a running bigboot to the chest of JBL who hits the mat fairly hard, Taker still on the attack bounces off the ropes and hits a huge running legdrop to the throat of JBL then covers him 1......2......but JBL kicksout, Taker yanks JBL to his feet and plants him with a sick sidewalk slam he covers JBL once again but notices that the ref isn't making a count, he checks to see where the ref is and he's busy tring to get McCool off the apron, Taker seems to be very angry as he walks toward the ref and McCool, the ref tries to calm Taker down but Taker's not hearing it and snatches McCool by the throat, the ref is telling Taker not to do it but Taker doesn't seem to care, just as he is about to lift McCool in the air JBL flies out of nowhere and clotheslines him over the top rope, but McCool hits the arena floor just as hard as Taker does, JBL looks very angery that his manager got hurt by Taker's action's, JBL heads out of the ring to confront Taker.

Mid Match Notes

JBL grab's Taker by the head and lift's him to his feet JBL then reaches back and attempts to nail Taker with a hard right but Taker catches his hand and blasts him with a sick sounding throat thrust, JBL immediately grabs his throat gaging for air as Taker come charging through with a hard clothesline that puts JBL on his back, Taker yanks JBL back to his feet and shoulder thrusts him into the nearest barricade, JBL doesn't even get a chance to grab his back as Taker hoist him up and drops him chest first on the barricade, Taker climbs onto the barricade and walks toward JBL, but JBL grabs Taker's foot and tosses him off the barricade into the front row of the crowd, Taker hits the floor very hard as the fans back away and JBL climbs over the Barricade, to attack Taker, JBL lift's Taker to his feet and attempt's to knock his head off with a Clothesline from hell but Taker counters sending JBL crashing to they other side of the barricade, Taker get's into the ring and stops the ref's count which was at nine, he slides right back out and prevent's JBL from being counted out by the ref, JBL slowly tries to return to his feet but Taker grabs him and nails a reverse STO (Flatliner), Taker grabs JBL once again but McCool is up and tries to reason with him, she starts to slowly remove her top as Taker looks on, she signals for Taker to touch her and to much of the fans surprise Taker seems to be interested he drops a limp JBL and walks toward McCool, he reaches his hand out and grabs McCool ........by the throat as the fans roar with aproval, Taker yells something at her as he lift's her in the air, but JBL gets up and bum rushes Taker's left leg and he drops McCool who happen's to land on her feet, JBL then grabs Taker and forces him viciously into the steel steps, JBL quickly picks Taker up and tosses himback into the ring and goes for the pin 1.......2......but Taker somehow gets his arm up, JBL grabs Taker and flatens him with The Last Call (Fallaway slam) and goes for the pin once again 1.....2.....thr......but Taker once again is able to escape the pin, JBL steps back and begin's to signal the crowd calling for the Clothesline from Hell, as Taker slowly gets back to his feet JBL bounces off the ropes and charges in for his Deadly finisher but Taker ducks bounces off the ropes and comes charging back at JBL with a Flying clothesline, JBL jumps back to his feet and Taker hoist him up and runs to the corner and hits a snake eyes (shoulder lift into toss onto top turnbuckle), he then bounces off the ropes and clobbers JBL with a running bigboot, Taker seems to be all fired up and ready to deliver the final touches to a barely moving JBL.

The Finish​

Taker slowly pulls his thumb acrossed his throat and grabs JBL by the hair, he finally manage's to get him to his feet, he picks him up ready to deliver the Tombstone Piledriver, somehow JBL slips out of the move and school boy's Taker up for the pin 1.......2.......t.....but Taker kicksout at the very last moment, JBL and Taker jump up at almost the same time the look at each other and exchange some words before JBL rocks Taker with a hard left, Taker no sells the move, so JBL fire's up a big right, still Taker seems to be unaffected by JBL's shots, so JBL let's go a flurry of punches, but right when JBL's last punch flies Taker catches his hand and delivers a vicious punch combo of his own the difference is JBL seems to by feeling each and everyone, JBL tries to cover up but it's no use as Taker is laying punches on him from every direction possible, which forces JBL into a corner, Taker finally stops his onslaught only to begin blasting JBL with hard sickning back elbow shots to the face, JBL looks as if he's out on his feet as Taker backs up and charges in at full speed to deliver a crushing Body splash to JBL in the corner, he drops down as Taker bounces off the ropes again and comes rushing in with a inhumain face wash (running low boot to the face), Taker begin's to signal for a Chokeslam, JBL slowly starts to get to his feet as Taker waits and waits for JBL to turn around, JBL finally returns to his feet as Taker grabs him by the throat JBL tries to beat on Taker's arm but he won't break the hold, Taker hoist him up but JBL somehow counters into a implant DDT, JBL rolls away from Taker tring to catch his breath, but much to his surprise Taker sets up and looks right at JBL, JBL is shocked and almost looks dumbfounded to the fact that Taker is still coming after him, JBL runs right at Taker and hits a big Shoulderblock, but again Taker sets right back up, JBL jumps on Taker and begin's bashing his face with mulitiple punches and close elbows, but Taker once again grabs JBL by the throat as he gets up and forces JBL back up and destorys him with a spine chilling Chokeslam Taker goes for the cover 1.......2......but suddenly Taker hears a raspy voice call his name from the Titian Tron, it's The Big Show......

Show: In case your wondering where your freak brother is, i'm hear to tell you that I took care of him.

(The camera switches to Kane bloody and beaten in the parking lot, Kane begin's to slowly crawl up Show's massive leg.)

Show: As you can see this piece of trash you call your brother was no match for a 7'0 foot tall over 500lbs Monster simply known as The Big Show, but wait there's more I don't think i'm done just yet watch this Deadman.

(Big Show grabs Kane by the throat and lift's him high into the air, he then walks toward a nearby car and Showstopper's (Show's Chokeslam) Kane right onto the hood of a car, it makes a huge dent on the hood, Show then grab's Kane's foot and tosses him to the cold hard floor and looks right into the camera and says....)

Show: Now i'm done and by the look of things so are you.....

......The Titian Tron goes back to normal, as Taker has turned his attention away from JBL giving him just enough time to recover and wait for his chance, Taker turns around and JBL comes running in with a clothesline but Taker ducks out of the way kicks JBL in the gut and hoist him high in the air to attempt to deliver the Last Ride Powerbomb, but McCool clutches on to Taker's boot causing him to drop JBL, as Taker warns McCool to stay out of the match JBL comes charging back in and deliever's a neck shattering Clothesline from Hell that damn there decapitate's Taker and JBL crawl's over and goes for the cover 1.......2.......3!!!! the ref calls for the bell.

Lilian: And here is your winner by pinfall John Bradshaw Layfield!!!!

(JBL and McCool quick exit the ring, and just as soon as they are helfway up the ramp Taker sets up and rolls his eyes in the back of his head signaling this isn't over just yet as JBL and McCool now rush to the lockerroom tring to get as far away from Taker as possible.)

JR: Now what the hell was that? JBL and that Nasty Bastard The Big Show have gotten the best of the Brother's of Destruction week after week and you have to wonder just when their luck will run out.

King: I'll tell you when JR and that's never, I told you before this match even began that JBL is just too smart for Taker and Kane, so like I said before Taker and Kane can not and will not ever get revenge on JBL or The Big Show, because JBL is the smartest man in wrestling and Big Show is one nasty S.O.B that can lay out any man in the known world.

JR: I don't care what you say JBL and Big Show will pay for what they have done here tonite, and Taker and Kane will be the collectors.

King: I don't see that happenning but if it helps you sleep at nite JR then keep on dreaming JBL and Big Show seem to be unstoppable at this point and if I was a betting man I wouldn't bet against them.

JR: Well let's forget about the JBL/Show vs B.O.D feud for a second and talk about our next match, DX member "Sugar" Shane Helms versus LAX member Super Crazy for the WWE Lightheavyweight Championship.

King: Well JR I think this is something we both can agree on both of these men are incredible in that ring and this match could quite possably steal the show.

JR: You're right King Helms has dominated not only the lightweight's on RAW but also scored an impressive victory over Smackdown!'s WWE Crusierweight Champion Roderick Strong, who many believed to be pound for pound the best Crusier/Lightweight wrestler in the world, Helms has always been underestemated and proved the critic's wrong once again at WM.

King: I couldn't agree more Helms has proven time and time again he can and will get it done in that ring, but if anybody on RAW can even come close to stopping him it maybe the man i've nicknamed "The Mexican Bumble Bee" Super Crazy, every since he decided to join LAX he has become more focused and vicious, he has stacked up an impressive ammount of wins and tonite could be the night we see Helms lose that Championship.

JR: If there is anyone that thinks this will be a cakewalk for the Champ then they don't know Crazy he is truly an incredible talent and could defeat Helms right here tonite, but also the Champ has alway rose to the threat of a new challenge, can he do it again Super Crazy? I don't know but we'll find out next.

("LAX/Latino4ever" begin's to play as Super Crazy make's his energized walk to the ring to a very mixed reaction from the crowd mostly cheer's.)

Lilian: The next match is a single's match for onefall and it is for the WWE Lightheavyweight Championship of the world first introducing the challenger at 5'8 and 195lbs from Tulancingo, Hidalgo, Mexico, Super Crazy!!!!!

("Break it Down ver.Sugar rush" play's as Shane Helms (formerly Gregory Helms and The Hurricane) walks out to an overwelming ovation from the crowd as he quickly makes his way to the ring.)

Lilian: And the Champion at 6'0 and 215lbs from Smithfield, North Carolina, he is your WWE Lightheavyweight Champion of the world "Sugar" Shane Helms!!!!!

4th Match: Lightheavyweight Championship Single's Match - "Sugar" Shane Helms(C) versus Super Crazy​

The Start​

Helms holds the title high and in the face of Crazy, Helms seems to be telling Crazy that his title isn't going anywhere tonite, the ref grabs the title and rings the bell as this match is set to begin, Helms and Crazy charge at each other at full speed Crazy goes for a clothesline but Helms ducks under and nails a kitchen sink (running knee shot to the gut), Helms drops down and locks in a reverse headlock, but Crazy fight's until they are both back on their feet he counters out of the hold by flinging Helms to the ropes, Helms bounces off the ropes and comes charging back in back but Crazy lays down and lets him pass, Helms bounces off of the ropes on the other side of the ring he comes rushing back once again but Crazy leapfrog's over his oppenent, Helms continue's on his path bouncing off the ropes once again but Crazy sends him flying halfway acrossed the ring with a beautiful monkey flip, Crazy walks right over and hits a standing moonsault press, and goes for the pin 1.......2.....but Helms easily is able to kickout, Crazy grabs Helms and lift's him to his feet, Crazy then light's Helms up with some hard kniefedge chops, he repeatedly nails him until Helms is holding his chest resting in the nearest corner, Crazy then locks him in a headlock and climb's to the 2nd turnbuckle, Crazy dives off looking to connect with a Tornado DDT, but Helms is able to power him back up and sets him on nearest top rope (not turnbuckle), Crazy tries to counter with some free-form kicks but Helms nails him with a couple of sick kniefedge chops of his own, and just when it seems Crazy may fall off on his own, Helms springs off of the 2nd turnbuckle and blast's Crazy with a brutal high dropkick that sends Crazy crashing hard to the arena floor, Helms wait's until Crazy tries to return to his feet and fling's himself over the top crashing down on top of Crazy with a sick springboard corkscrew plancha, Helms waste's no time as he forces Crazy back to his feet and atomic drops him balls first onto the barricade, Helms then jumps up and nails a hard middle kick to Crazy's chest that could be heard through out the soldout arena, Helms then climbs onto the barricade and forces Crazy to a standing position, helms then hurls himself and Crazy off the Barricade with a vicious high angle swinging neckbreaker off the barricade, Helms jumps right back up and poses for the crowd who is chanting "Helms is awesome!" as Crazy seems to be out, he then jumps back into the ring to break the ref's count which was at 8, he stands over a limp Crazy and and kicks him right in the face as he attempt's to move, Helms then jumps back into the ring and does his old Hurricane pose and wait's for Crazy to try and get back up, Crazy slowly starts to return to his feet as Helms bounces off the ropes and flies through them with a sick suicide dive but Crazy moves out of the way at the very last second causing him to crash and burn into the barricade with a loud and sickening thud.

Mid Match Notes​

Crazy has finally gotten a second wind and looks on as Helms tries to pull himself up useing ther barricade, Crazy hops onto the barricade and runs along it he hops off grabing Helms and spikeing him with a vicious Crazy DDT (barricade/rope run Tornado DDT), Crazy then hop on the ring apron and does a double jump springboard moonsault crash landing ontop of a sore Helms, Crazy then picks Helms up and forces him into the barricade back first, Helms yells out in agony, Crazy holds and turns him around and forces him into the apron back first, Helms drops to his knees and grabs his sore back, Crazy yanks him back up and tosses him into the ring with his head in between the bottom rope, standing on the apron Crazy then spring's up off the ropes and crashes down on Helms's head with a sick looking rope spring knee drop, Helms rolls along the ropes grabing his head and screaming, Crazy hops back onto the apron and deliver's a flipping legdrop into the ring acrossed the throat of Helms, Crazy then pulls Helms into the middle of the ring and preforms yet another standing moonsault, he then charges to the ropes and nails a quick snap legdrop acrossed the throat, Crazy then bounces off the 2nd rope and rains down a spinning twisting senton onto a basicly limp Helms, Crazy jumps up and poses for the crowd who is now behind him chanting "That was loco!", Crazy drops down and goes for the pin 1....2.....thre... but Helms somehow get's an shoulder up, Crazy looks around at the soldout crowd and waves his arms signaling this match is over, Crazy heads over to the corner leaps to the top turnbuckle, jumps to the ropes and jets off with a Crazy Special (double springboard Moonsault), but Helms quickly raises his knee's, Crazy lands stomach first acrossed Helms knee's, Helms jumps to his feet and grabs Crazy and nails him with a double knee facebreaker (kind of a inverted backcracker to the face), Helms immediately goes for the pin 1.......2.......but Crazy is able to kickout, Helms starts a slow climb to the top turnbuckle, but Crazy kip's-up and dropkick's Helms legs making him lose him balance and drop to sitting position on the top turnbuckle, Crazy climbs up and goes for a top rope hurricanrana, but Helms in able to counter by holding on to the ropes tightly, somehow Crazy lands on his feet but Helms soars through the air and nails him with a Overcast (flying flipping neckbreaker/or blockbuster), Helms then apply's a tight hammerlock, Crazy fight's until he works his way back to a standing position but Helms continue's to have the hold locked in tight, Helms then deliver's a sick hammerlock russian legsweep he holds on raises him back to his feet and nails his Strangehold legsweep (crossed arms/or straight jacket russian legsweep) he floats over into a pin 1.......2.......thre.......but Crazy somehow kicksout, Helms jumps up and begin's to argue with the ref, as he can't believe that the match isn't over.

The Finish​

Helms continue's to complain about the call but the ref says his decision stands giving Crazy just enough time to recover and school boy pin Helms from behind 1........2......but Helms escape's and rolls Crazy over into a cross armbar, Crazy beat's his arms wildly on the mat but refuses to tap, Crazy then starts to power himself to a standing position and flip's into a bridged pin even though Helms still had the armbar locked in 1.......2......t...but Helms brake's the hold and free's himself from a pinning position, both men jump to their feet, Crazy charges at Helms at full speed but Helms seemed to be ready and attempts a big backbody drop but Crazy lands on the ropes and jumps back at Helms and hits a perfect Hurricanrana pin 1.......2......but Helms flip's him backward into a pinning position of his own 1.......2.......but Crazy twist over into yet another pinning combo 1.......2.......Helms rolls out and blast Crazy with a brutal snap front dropkick, Helms grabs Crazy by the hair and lift's him into a fireman's carry he spins him out into his Top Spin move ( a spinning fireman's carry into a facebreaker kneesmash), Crazy is now on his knee's rubbing his sore face, Helms calls for the Shinning Wizard but when he attempt's the move Crazy duck's out of the impact and quickly locks in a Mexican surfboard with neckvice, Helms screams in agony as he tries to break free of the hold, after a few seconds he manage's to break Crazy's hands free, but then Crazy totally releases the hold and nails him in the back of the head with a low dropkick, Crazy quickly grabs Helms by the head and places his head between his legs he crosses his arms and totally destroy's Helms with the Crazybomb (crossed arms/or straight jacket spinning powerbomb sitout pin) 1.........2........thre.....Helms somehow gets his shoulder off the mat just in time, Crazy tug's at his hair as he can't believe Helms was able to kickout, Crazy lay's some stomps on Helms then drags him closer to the corner, he quickly leaps to the top and attempts a Tornillo Mortal (corkscrew moonsault) and seconds before he was to crash down on Helms, Helms rolls out of the way causing Crazy to crash hard onto the mat, slowly both men recover and return to their feet at almost the same time, Helms rushes toward Crazy with a leaping clothesline but Crazy duck's down, Helms lands on his feet and turns around only to be forced into the nearest corner by Crazy, Crazy hit some hard shoulder thrust then set's Helms on the top turnbuckle, Helms attempt's to fight back with heavy right hands but Crazy level's him with several knifeedge chops that put bruses all over Helms's chest he then lift's Helms into a fallaway slam position climb's to the very top turnbuckle and leaps holding on to Helms to connect with a beautiful and sick top rope fallaway moosault slam (I know it sound's out there but this is a real move), Crazy doesn't even attempt a pin, drags Helms close to the turnbuckle's and does him infamous Trifecta (a moonsault off of each of the turnbuckle's), the first and second go perfectly, but on the thrid Helms gets his knee's up, somehow Crazy see's this and lands on his feet, but Helms is on him and hits a wicked middle kick to the gut and sets up for the brutal, sick, and devastating Vertabreaker, Helms jumps to his feet with a huge smile on his face as the crowd cheer's him on, you could hear him yell out "You just got Vertabroke Bitch!", he drops down and covers him for the 1......2......3! the ref calls for the bell.

Lilian: And the winner of the match by pinfall and still Lightheavyweight Champion of the World Degeneration-X member "Sugar" Shane Helms!!!!!

JR: "Sugar" Shane Helms picks up yet another impressive victory, over the also extremely talented Super Crazy.

King: Well JR, i'm convinced that "Sugar" Shane is who he says he is, sorry JBL, the best Lightheavy/Crusierweight in the known world, first he has dominated and continue's to dominate the RAW contender's then at WM he defeated Smackdown!'s so called champ Roderick Strong, so my simple question to you is this JR after that impressive display of his abilities, what Lightheavy/Crusierweight can beat that man?

JR: I really don't know King, at this point Helms looks unbeatable in this division, I would love to see Super Crazy get another shot because muiltipul times I thought he had this match won but came up just a little short, Who ever rise's up to challenge Helms had better be ready to take on truly one of the best Lightweight's in the world.

(Backstage: Armando Alejandro Estrada walks into the L.A.X locker room furious at what happened last week -see RAW#1 if your confused-, as LAX member's Homicide, Layla El, Hernandez, (LAX thug gimmick)Chavo Guerrero, and a just returning Super Crazy ignore his presence)

Armando: Why???!!!(voice breaking), I want to know why you dida that to me last week???!!!, (LAX continue's to ignore AAE which pisses him off) I gave you ungreatful bastards my heart, my soul, I tooka you five loser's and molded you into household name's, Layla, you was just a ****e being pasted from brand to brand, Crazy, you were nothing before you met me you were a jobber and now your a top contender to a major championship, Homicide and Hernandez, you were two talented men working for a piss poor company, I brought you here and now you're the top tag team in this business, and Chavo.......

Chavo: Hold it right there, who in the hell do you think you are?, you don't wrestle, you aint tough, yet out come in here running your little mouth like you're running thing's, like we won't shut your mouth once and for all, this is the simple fact at WM you told us to stay in the back because RAW GM Stephanie McMahon told you that she would strip LAX of our title's if we even thought about interfering, but that wasn't the truth was it?

(AAE looks very concerened, as Homicide jumps to his feet, and get's right in his face.)

Homicide: I don't know if you know this homles, but there's this little disk it's called a DVD, and there's this little show called WM, we watched the playback and saw that our manager had no balls, you left them high and dry because you was scared of some fat f*ck from Smackdown! named Samoa Joe, You is just lucky damn lucky we didn't conduct that beat down ourselves.

Chavo: So since your to scared to keep LAX running we decided to call an old friend and maybe he can take us to the top, if you gonna run with LAX then you had better prove your worth.....until then get the hell out of this locker room before we make that beat down last week look like child's play.

(AAE quickly exit's the LAX locker room with a determed look on his face.)

JR: Well it looks like there are problem's in LAX, they have told him to prove his worth and it doesn't look good for whoever his victim may be.

King: Did you see that look on his face that was pure rage, and I think Ol' Armando may get his spot in LAX back sooner rather then later, which bring's me to our next match DX's the Backseat Boyz versus the self proclaimed Baddest tag team in WWE history LAX member's Homicide and Hernandez.

JR: This is going to be a highly compititive match, the Backseat Boyz have been waiting for their chance to compete for those titles, and tonite you better believe they will take full advanage of this chance to unseat LAX as Tag Champs.

King: LAX has been on fire JR and I just don't see the Backseay Boyz winning here tonite, as good a tag team as they are, LAX has dominated RAW for month's and just like Helms I don't think they can be beaten right now.

JR: But if any team can get the job done it would be none other then DX's own Backseat Boyz, we'll find out right now if LAX is still on top of their game or if that lost at WM against the Island Boyz shook them enough to be defeated right here tonite.

King: We won't have to wait long because that match is next!!!!!

("Break it Down ver.Backseat Driver" play's as the Backseat Boyz make their entrence to unbelievibly loud cheer's from the crowd, as they head to the ring.)

Lilian: And the next match will be a tag match for onefall and it is for the WWE Tag Team Championships, first on their way to the ring the challenger's at a combined weight of 436lbs they are members of Degeneration X from Palm Springs, CA at 6'1 Frankie "The Future" Kazarian and his partner from San Antonio,TX at 6'0 "Maverick" Michael Shane together known as The Backseat Boyz!!!!!

("LAX/Latino Thugs" begin's to play as Homicide and Hernandez appear on the rampway to an shower of loud Boo's, they slowly make their way to the ring to confront their main compititors.)

Lilian: Now making their entrence at a combined weight of 515lbs they are member's of LAX and the WWE Tag Team Champions from Houston, TX at 6'2 "Hottstuff" Shawn Hernandez and his partner from Brooklyn, NY at 5'10"The Notorious 187" Homicide!!!!!

5th Match: WWE Tag Team Championship Match - The Backseat Boyz versus L.A.X(C)​

The Start​

The match starts with the hulking Hernandez set to face off against Shane, both men lock up tight in the middle of the ring, but Hernadez easily forces Shane hard to the ground, Shane hops right back up and wants to do it again, so they lock up and this time Hernadez powers him to the mat with a huge hiptoss that sends Shane acrossed the ring to his corner, he looks up at his partner in shock then tags him in, Kazarian hops into the ring and look at Hernandez as he flexes acrossed the ring, Kazarian jets over ducking under a attempted clothesline from Hernandez bounces off the ropes and nails Hernandez with a high leg clothesline, Hernandez stagger's but doesn't fall off his feet, Kazarian bounces off the ropes again but is caught but Hernandez and lifted high into the air with a overhead press, quickly Kazarian rakes his eyes and drops down with a high angle side neckbreaker, Hernandez is a little slow to his feet, so Kazarian charges in and blast's him with a hard low dropkick to the chest the sends him crashing backward into the corner, Kazarian heads to the outside apron and destroys Hernandez with a sick springboard dropkick into the face/chest of Hernandez who somehow is still on his feet, Kazarian begin's to blast him with repeated kniefedge chops to the chest, he then climbs high and begin's a classic ten punch, he nails about eight before Hernandez sends him flying through the air with a hard push, Hernandez still a little dazed doesn't notice a charging Kazarian who bounces off the side rope next to the corner and nails Herandez with a vicious jumping high kick, Hernandez finally drops to the mat, Kazarian runs around and flies back in with a hard low dropkick to his face, Homicide is begging for the tag as Hernandez continue's to be dominated by Kazarian, Kazarian whips Hernandez to his corner and tag's back in Shane and nails Hernandez with that sick Xtreme Domination (Low spinning lew sweep(Kazarian)and Superkick(Shane)combo, and Shane goes for the pin 1........2........but Homicide drags Shane off of Hernandez then forces him to his feet and tosses him hard out of the ring, Kazarian is pissed but the ref stops him from entering the ring as Hernandez makes the tag to his partner.

Mid Match Notes​

Homicide hops into the ring and charges at Kazarian knocking him off the apron, he look back and Shane is on the apron tring to return to the ring, he runs over locks him up and nails him with a slingshot brainbuster, he quickly goes for the pin 1......2......thr....but Shane get's an shoulder up, Homicide mount's Shane and begin's blasting him with closed fisted wild right's and left's, the ref warns Homicide to open those hands, Homicide grabs Shane by the hair and lift's him up, and fling's him with a sick overhead double underhook suplex into a float over pin 1.......2......t....but Shane escapes again, Homicide growing more and more angry, yanks Shane back up and destorys him with a crule Exploder suplex into a bridging pin 1......2.....thre....but Kazarian breaks up the pin, Homicide drags Shane to his corner and tag's back in Hernandez, Homicide locks in a standing indian deathlock as Hernandez enters with a slingshot legdrop, Hernandez picks Shane up and charges him hard into the corner with a Shouldered run into hard cornered Shoulder thrust, he then grabs him hard around the throat and fling's him flying acrossed the ring with his CrakerJack (An release overhead double handed choke suplex), he drags him back over to their corner and tags in Homicide, Hernandez presses Shane over his head and slams him hard onto Homicide's knee completing a huge tag team gutbuster, Homicide yanks him up and nails some vicious kniefedge chops, he then whips him to the ropes but Shane counter's whipping Homicide but as Homicide charges back he counter's a backbody drop attempt with a sick sounding snap frontkick followed by a planting AceCrusher (Cutter), unstead of going for an pin he lock's in his Crossed-legs STF, Shane Screams and reaches for the ropes but it's no use the hold is locked in tight, Shane continue's to yell but refuses to tap to the vicious hold, Homicide put wrenches back putting even more pressure on Shane, Shane's hand begin's to go limp dropping to the mat and his eye's become to droopy, Shane is beginning to fade out the ref begin's to check Shane's hand he picks it up and drops it for 1.......He does it again for 2.........the ref lift's Shane's hand again but out of nowhere Kazarian kicks Homicide right in the face breaking the hold, before the ref can kick him out he nails Homicide with his Wave of the Future (Swinging driving reverse STO), he hops out of the ring and cheer's his partner on.

The Ending of this Match and the Thrid and Final Part of RAW right under this, again Thanks for Reading so far....

The Finish​

Both men struggle to return to their feet, Hoimicide does it a bit faster he rushes toward Shane who throws a kick by Homicide catches his foot, Shane counter's with a huge Enzuiguri that turns Homicide inside out, he walks over and tags Kazarian they wait for Homicide to return to his feet, Hernandez enter's the ring and charges at the Backseat Boyz they duck his double clothesline attempt and double kick him in the gut and then completely destroy's him with an X-Gimmick (double Crucifixbomb), Hernandez rolls out of the ring to the arena floor, Homicide finally returns to a standing position and is blasted with a sick X-clamation Point (Sandwich double superkick's), Shane get's onto the apron and nails Hernandez with a springboard spinout into a flying crossbody as Kazarian goes for the pin 1......2......thre....but the ref notices Homicide's foot is under the ropes, Kazarian pulls him into the middle of the ring and hits a springboard into a twisting senton splash and goes for another pin 1.......2......t...but Homicide is able to kickout, Kazarian locks him into a wristlock from behind lift's him into the air on his shoulder's and level's him with a beautiful Back to the Future (Wristlocked Electric chair drop bridged backward into a pin)1......2.....thre.....but Homicide kicksout again, Kazarian jumps of and stomps the holy hell out of Homicide, Kazarian pick's him up and nails a side belly to belly suplex, he holds on and hits a Fisherman's suplex, he continue's to hold on and nails a Future Shock (Modified high angle Fisherman's Buster), mean while on the outside of the ring Hernandez continue's to battle with Shane, Shane tosses Hernandez into the steel ring post, he tries to follow up but Hernandez side steps causing him to crack his head against the steel post busting him wide open, Hernandez follows up with a sickening toss into the steel stairs, Hernandez drags a bloodied Shane to his feet and powerbomb's him hard into the barricade, he starts landing hard knee shots to the face followed by a running low yakuza kick, back in the ring Kazarian goes for the pin 1.....2.....thr....but Hernandez slide's into the ring to break the count, he hoist Kazarian up and nails him with a huge gutbuster drop, drags Homicide to their corner and tags himself in, Kazarian is slowly starting to return to his feet as Hernandez charges in with a big shoulder block sending him hard back to the mat, Herandez grabs Kazarian's legs from behind and nails a sick wheelbarrow throw that folds Kazarian up like a piece of paper, Homicide and Shane seems to have recoved slightly but it doesn't last long as Shane return to the apron Homicide runs along the apron and shocks him with a vicious West Brooklyn Lariat (a high impact clothesline) that sends Shane crashing hard back down to the arena floor, Homicide screams at Hernandez "Let's finish this", Hernandez nods his head in agreement, yanks Kazarian to his feet and puts him into a powerbomb position he walks backward until he reaches his corner and Homicide tag's himself in and head's to the top turnbuckle and stands toward the crowd like he about to preform a moonsault but unstead he jumps backward locks onto Kazarian's neck and he and Hernandez does a devastating suicide hurricanrana Alley Oop toss combo, Kazarian bounces off the mat hard and Homicide rushes over to attempt the cover 1......2.......3! the ref calls for the bell.

Lilian: The winner's of the match and still WWE Tag Team Champion's by pinfall Homicide and Hernandez of L.A.X!!!!!

(Homicide and Hernandez look at their fallen opponent's take their title's and quickly exit the ring, Kazarian and Shane are still out as the officials run out to help and see if their alright)

King: I'll tell you what JR, thugs or not LAX member's Homicide and Hernandez are two of the baddest men on the WWE roster and one hell of a tag team.

JR: Look at the carnage they have left in that ring, DX's Backseat Boyz were destoryed at the end of that match, and no one should have to worry about going to the hospital after they try to entertain for the fans, one day those two will learn the beatdown's aren't always one sided.

King: Yeah, yeah, yeah, JR but today is not that day they completely dominated the top tag contender's on RAW, and I don't know who would want to face them next after seeing something like this.

JR: As much as I hate to admitt it I think you may be right King, LAX as much as I hate what they do, are very talented and very deadly whomever they face next had better be ready to put it all on the line and dish out some serious punishment.

(BackStage: Maria is standing waiting for someone when suddenly Mr. Kennedy jets by)

Maria: Hey Kenny Wait!!!!...

Kennedy: It's good to see people still listen to me around here(refering to his interview last week), well, well, well if it isn't my favorite interviewer, how ARE you doing cutie?

Maria: (She blushes from the complament)Um......I'm doing alright!

Kennedy: That's good, and I have some interview question's for you but maybe they are better left for a Private meating between me and you later tonite......

Maria: I'd love to do a private interview, that way it's exclusive!

Kennedy: Not exactly what I had in mind but we'll talk about that when you get their, so what's on your mind?

Maria: I wanted to ask you about the brutal beatdown you recived at the hands of MVP, Mark Henry, and Christian, what are your thoughts?

Kennedy: Right to the point huh?...I'll tell you like this tonite I defend to championship against Matt Hardy and don't get my wrong as good and as talented as he is, he will not..... wait a second he can not defeat a wrestler the calibur of this (point toward himself), so that bring's me to the question at hand, that little bastard Christian, that coward MVP, and that fat tub of lard Henry WILL recive exactly what's coming to them a one of a kind beatdown curtisy of Misterererererererererererererererererer. Ken...ne..dy!!!!!(Kennedy walks off as Maria looks confused, suddenly he comes storming back) Kennedy!, and don't forget about tonite cutie.

(Kennedy walks off as Hardy walks up they stare each other down as they pass each other)

Maria: Hi Matt!!!!, can I get a quick comment about your match?

Matt: You Know V1 always has time for you Maria, Did you see that Kennedy doesn't respect me, my Mfer's, or even my chances in our upcomming match, but tonite I will prove him wrong, I bet all my Mfer's are shock and surprised and maybe a little confused at why after only one week as #1 contender for the Intercontinental title I decided to challenge Kennedy, and the answer is this, for far too long I have been overlooked, passed by, or overshodowed by just about everyone around me, well V1 thinks it's time for a change as I will soundly defeat Ken Kennedy tonite and take his Intercontinental Championship and more importantly take that all too important step toward that spotlight that should have been on me all along, So all my Mfer's better get ready for our regin, because whatever Ken Kennedy can do, whatever he can dream up, I will be ready, I will not submitt, I will not be counted out, I will not be pinned, and to put it just right I WILL NOT DIE!!!!!

(Matt looks very hyped and detremed as he walks off)

("I'm Coming" booms through out the arena to overwhelming Boo's from the crowd as Montell Vontavious Porter appear's on the rampway with his new bodyguard Mark Henry and they both head to the announcers table.)

Lilian: On his way to the ring at 6'3 and 252lbs from Miami, FL accompanied by Mark Henry, Montell Vontavious Porter...MVP!!!!!

JR: Now what the hell are they doing out here!

King: I don't know JR but maybe you should ask them because I think they're headed this way.

(MVP and Henry take a seat at the announcers table and put on headset's)

MVP: What's happenin' King, JR.

King: How are you doing MVP glad you could join us.

JR: Just what do you think you're doing out here? You know as well as I do that right now Mr. Kennedy has to defend his Championship against Matt Hardy, and after the brutal and sick beating you and your partner put on him, I can only assume you guys showing up isn't a good thing.

MVP: Damn right I took that chump out, you see JR theirs things that go on in the back you just don't know bout, Ken Kennedy don't respect nobody, and last week that fool got what was commin' to him, but also last week I told him and the world he's holding my title which means i'm out here with my heavy to protect my intrest, if you know what i'm sayin'.

King: I understand perfectly, you just want to make sure Kennedy gets a fair shot at retaining so you can take the title from him right?

MVP: See King I always knew you were the smart one.

JR: If you don't mind me saying, that a bunch of bullcrap, you have come out here in hopes of making Kennedy lose this match so you don't have to face him to get the championship.

MVP: How many time's do I gotta tell you and everybody else I aint scared of nobody, I will take on Ken anywhere, anytime, anyplace, tell him to holla at my agent and book that match because MVP don't duck nobody.

King: Yeah JR I can't believe you accused MVP of being a coward, you know MVP grew up on the mean street's, he's one of the toughest men I know.

JR: I never called him a coward, but I guess we will find out just what his intention's are because comming up next it will be Matt Hardy challenging Mr. Kennedy for the Intercontinental Championship!

("V1 ver. Live for the Moment" begin's to play and the fans hop to their feet to cheer for Matt Hardy as he make's his entrence, Matt slowly walks to the ring and his Matt facts are: fact 1: Matt thinks sweet potatoes are delicious. fact 2: Matt likes pulp in his orange juice.)

Lilian: The next match is a single's match for onefall and it is for the Intercontinental Championship first on his way to the ring the challenger at 6'2 and 225lbs from Cameron, NC , Matt Hardy "Version 1.0"!!!!!

("KK Can't Lose" starts and the fans still keep the cheering going as Ken Kennedy heads to the ring.)

Lilian: Now on his way to the ring at 6'3 and 243lbs from Green Bay,Wisconsin Mr. Ken K......

(Kennedy steps into the ring a stops Lilian)

Kennedy: Sorry sweetheart but their is only one person that can introduce someone as charismatic, as entertaining, as downright skilled as me and that would be um....(point's toward himself), Ladies and Gentlemen I weigh in at a steamrolled 243lbs, I am an amazing 6'3, I hail from Green Bay, Wisconsin, and i'm all set to defeat another fool unlucky enough to have to face me in this ring, my name is Mistererererererererererererererer. Ken...ne...dy (take's his dramatic pause) Kennedy!!!!!

(After poseing for the crowd he hands the title to the ref and stands face-to face with Matt Hardy as the match is set to begin)

6th Match: Intercontinental Championship Single's Match - Matt Hardy versus Mr. Kennedy(C)​

The Start​

Kennedy shoves Matt hard in the chest, Kennedy starts talking a little smack as Hardy returns the favor by shoving Kennedy even harder, Kennedy doesn't like so happy anymore and slaps the taste out of Matt's mouth, he follow's up by locking in a tight front headlock, he then nails a couple of hard knee shots, topped off with a snap verticial suplex he holds on and nail another snap suplex, he holds on one more time and hits a sitout gourdbuster (inverted sitout verticial facebuster), he floats over and goes for the pin 1.....2.....but Matt is able to kickout, Kennedy immediately grabs Matt's left leg and drops a big elbow into his knee, he quick jumps to his feet and repeatedly hits big elbow drops, then locks in a knee clutch, Matt tries to fight out of it but Kennedy begin's to hammer him with some quick closed fisted blows to the face, he then jumps up and crashes back into the hold with a vicious jumping knee drop, Kennedy breaks the hold and drags him by his legs to the nearest ropes, he places Matt left leg on the bottom rope and repeatedly springs from the second raining down sick elevated seated drops onto the leg, Kennedy then grabs Matt's leg and does a brutal flip-over leg snap (like a flip-over neck snap but with a leg), Matt let's out a loud scream and rolls around the mat in serious pain, Kennedy then clutches Matt's left leg and drives it into the mat hard with a sickening Knee stomp, he then take's it to the next level with an elevated knee stomp, he then quickly steps over and locks in a half crab (still focused on the left leg), Matt tries to power out by just can't do it which make's Kennedy wrench back even more adding pressure to the already painful hold, the ref drops down to see if Matt wants to tap, Matt refuses, but this gives Kennedy the chance to grab the ring ropes to add even more pressure to the hold, Matt yell's very loudly feeling every bit of Kennedy's added pressure, the ref looks up and catches Kennedy in the act and demands he break the hold, Kennedy refuses and the ref starts his count 1....2....3....4...fiv...Kennedy releases the hold at the very last moment, the ref warns Kennedy not to do it again, Matt is forceing himself to his feet using the ropes, as soon as the ref moves out of the way Kennedy charge's in and turn Matt out with a sick snap low kick to the left leg, sending Matt crashing back down to the mat, Kennedy starts poseing for the soldout crowd saying this match is over, Kennedy starts his climb up the turnbuckle and goes for the Kenton Bomb, he jumps off flying through the air but Matt quickly roll out of the way, it looks as through Kennedy will crash land but he rolls through and hops up, Kennedy begin's pointing to his head signaling he is smarter then Matt, Matt is finally back to his feet with a heavy limp, he attempt's to kick Kennedy in the gut but he catches his foot, Kennedy gloats a little before he is blasted with a vicious enzuigiri to the back of his head dropping him face first to the mat.

Mid Match Notes​

Matt is back to his feet first still slightly limping from Kennedy's onslaught on his left leg, Kennedy gets to his feet but is met with a right hand from Matt, Matt hammers Kennedy with a huge punch combo ended with a big discus punch to the face, Matt then drops his fist right into Kennedy's face with a fist drop, Matt forces Kennedy back up and nails a swinging neckbreaker, he holds on picks him back up and nails a sick implant DDT, Matt wastes little time heading to the second turnbuckle, he calls for and hits his infamous Leg Drop, but hurts himself on the drop because of the weaked left leg, he slowly makes it over for a cover 1......2..Kennedy quickly gets a shoulder up, Matt slowly returns to his feet and yanks Kennedy along with him, he then sends Kennedy flying back down hard with a hammerlock bodyslam, Matt flip's him over and locks back in a hammerlock he forces him to his feet as Kennedy tries to counter with high elbow strikes, but Matt nails him with a hammerlock backdrop he then goes for the pin 1.....2.....but Kennedy again is able to kickout, Matt heads back to the second turnbuckle and calls for his legdrop again but Kennedy is staggering on his feet, Matt spring's off and nails Kennedy in the back of the head with a sick Downfall (Flying elbow smash off 2nd rope), he then locks Kennedy in a modified camal clutch with his knee in his back, Slob and spit can be seen all over Matt's arm as Kennedy struggle's to break free, Matt arches back a little further returning the favor from earlier in the match, Kennedy's eye's are wide as he can't seem to break the hold, suddenly Matt breaks it and nail several elbow drops to the back of his head followed by bouncing off the ropes and hitting a jumping knee drop (with right knee), he yanks Kennedy over and goes for the pin 1......2......thr....but Kennedy escapes again, Matt picks Kennedy up and tosses him hard into the corner he charges in (still slightly limping) and level's him with a big clothesline followed by a running bulldog, Matt's feeling it now he's all fired up, Kennedy slowly return's to his feet and quickly takes a punch a Matt he misses and Matt counter's with a Ricochet (His Backdrop lift into elbowdrop), Matt jumps to his feet and begin's calling for the Twist of Fate, Kennedy slowly drags himself up using the ropes as Matt stands ready, Kennedy stands up and turns around, Matt quickly blast him in the gut with a frontkick, Matt cluthes his head and signals for the move again but Kennedy reverses the move tossing Matt toward the corner, Kennedy rushes in but Matt uses the turnbuckle to leapfrog behind Kennedy, but Kennedy is ready and nails a hard high back elbow strike followed by a corkscrew roundhouse kick (Kennedy really uses this just not in the WWE that much) right in Matt's face that sends him flying over the top rope crashing to the arena floor.

The Finish​

As Matt slowly begin's to move along the floor, Kennedy flies through the air with a beautiful suicide senton over the top rope crashing onto a unsuspecting Hardy, Kennedy quickly tosses Matt back into the ring, but suddenly he notices Henry creeping behind him, he turns around just in time to foil Henry's plans, he has some choice words for Henry and MVP before he attempt's to return to the ring, as soon as he climbs on the apron Matt flies through the ropes with a sick baseball slide into the chest of Kennedy sendind him crashing into the announce table, Matt rolls out of the ring and yanks up Kennedy and lays him out with a vicious SideEffect on the arena floor, he quickly places Kennedy onto the announce table and hammer's him in the gut with some hard shots, he quickly jumps to the apron and climbs the turnbuckle, the announcer's and MVP and Henry move out of the way wondering what will happen next, Matt does a classic Hardy Boy pose before soreing through the air with a beautiful high angle Moonsault, he crashes down on Kennedy and totally destroys the announce table, the crowd jumps to the feet and begin's to chant "Holy Shit!" and "That was Awesome!", everyone has a pretty shocked look on their face as both men are laid out on the arena floor, the ref's count is up too seven before Henry and MVP grab Kennedy and Matt and toss them back in the ring, both men are still down and the ref has no choice but to start another count, the count get's to six before both men even start to move, by the count of eight both men are staggering on their feet, they start to exchange punches back and forth, Matt starts to get the better of Kennedy, until he quickly rake's his eye's, Matt reel's back and Kennedy run's him down with a stiff clothesline, Matt jumps back to his feet and Kennedy nails a Uranage Backbreaker he holds on and hits a powerful elevated into a sitout Uranage he quickly goes into a cover 1.....2....thre....but the ref notice's Matt's foot is on the bottom rope, Kennedy snaps and starts arguing with the ref, he's about to strike the ref but comes back to reality just in time, Matt is bent over on one knee, Kennedy comes charging from behind and nails a huge Knee clip (left leg), Kennedy has a crazed look on his face as he locks in a vicious looking modified reverse figure-four (used it on Batista at RR), Matt screams in agony, it's locked in tight and Matt is nowhere near the ropes, Kennedy rrocks back and forth to apply more pressure, Kennedy rocks one more time loses him balance and Matt is able to turn over and reverse the pressure, Kennedy quickly breaks the hold, Kennedy is first to his feet and starts to throw large hammering blow to Matt's back, he pulls him up and locks his head between his legs, Kennedy pulls Matt up looking to deliver a piledriver but Matt is able to counter with a backbody drop him, Kennedy jumps right back to his feet but Matt kicks him hard in the gut he calls for the Twist of Fate once again but Kennedy reverses and goes for a short arm clothesline, Matt is able to evoid the impact and knee's Kennedy in the gut and hook's him in the double underhook position, he then quickly locks in a devastating submission known simply as The Scar (One of Matt's real moves in ROH it's a Double underhook hold with body scissors) at first Kennedy tries to stand and power out of the hold but quickly tires out as Matt's body weight forces him to the mat, Kennedy screams very wildly tring to break free of the hold, but it's lock Matt has a determed look on his face as Kennedy starts to pass-out, suddenly a new version of "Booyaka 619 plays" mixed with a up tempo version of Eddie's old WCW theme, Matt still has the hold locked in but looks around for Rey, Rey jumps over the barricade and hops on to the apron, he steps in the ring and forces Matt to break the hold, Rey attempt's a clothesline but Matt ducks it and nails the Twist of Fate sending Rey rolling out of the ring to the arena floor, Matt screams some words at Rey, Kennedy take's full advantage and destroy's Matt with the Green Bay Packer (A shouldered hangman's neckbreacker) he quickly covers Matt clutching both legs 1......2......3! The ref calls for the bell.

Lilian: And here is your winner by pinfall and still Intercontinenal Champion of the World Mr. Ken Kennedy!!!!!

(Rey quickly exits through the crowd with Matt close behind him, Kennedy stands in the ring savoring his latest victory, he then turns his attention toward MVP and Henry who have left the announcer's area and head's toward the ring but as soon as they hop in Kennedy hops out, and points to his head signaling he isn't dumb, saying it's two on one, MVP and Herny beg him too get back in but Kennedy quickly heads to the back, MVP and Henry follow but as soon as they reach the rampway Kennedy comes charging back with vicious chair shots laying both men out, Kennedy repeatedly takes turns nailing both men with endless chair shots until, the official's come and break it up, Kennedy walks off confindent and happy at getting some messure of revenge.)

JR: Damn it King Matt Hardy got screwed!, that little bastard Rey Mysterio cost Matt the championship!

King: I think you're right JR, Matt had Kennedy locked in the sick submission hold The Scar, and just when it looked like Kennedy was out Rey distracted him and Kennedy took advantage picking up the victory, and if Matt catches up with Rey he might rip him apart.

JR: I wouldn't blame him King, I hope that little bastard Rey gets what comming to him because Matt finally had the title in his sight's and Rey caused him to lose out of pure spite, Rey Mysterio has been defeated by Matt Hardy five times in a row, and I think he just want's Matt to feel that same pain.

King: If that's true then I think he succeeded, Matt Hardy has said time and time again it's time for him to take his place in the spotlight and I think Rey has denied him his wish for the moment, but Matt will not take this lying down, and you better believe these two will lock up again.

JR: I agree and I just can't wait, and what about Mr. Kennedy getting a little revenge on MVP and Henry?

King: Mr. Kennedy is out of control, who does he think he is attacking MVP and Henry like that they did nothing to him.

JR: What the hell are you taking about King, they beat the holy hell out of him last week and they got exactly what what deserved.

King: That's some warpped sense of view you have their JR, it's okay when Kennedy attack's MVP and Henry but when they turn the table's and Attack him it's viewed in your eye's as an evil act?

JR: You know that's not what I meant King, but MVP and Henry started this and I truly believe they got what was comming to them.

King: If you say so JR, well up next it's the match you've all been waiting for HHH vs Christian vs Randy Orton the winner will go on to Backlash and face HBK for the WWE Championship.

JR: That's right King, their are problems between Christian and Randy Orton from last week, and HHH has made it clear he want's a shot at his best friend and partner HBK who will come out on top, find out next.

(Backstage: Randy Orton is standing with Todd Grisham)

Grisham: Hello Randy, just wondering your thought's on the outcome of tonite's huge Triple Threat Match.

Orton: My thought's on the outcome?, My thought's on the outcome huh?, do you know who you are talking too?, I am Randy Orton, The Legend Killer, The Youngest World Heavyweight Champion in WWE history, and more importantly then all that tonite I am home (recives a huge pop from the crowd), there is simply no way I will be denied tonite, HHH has his thought's on his shakey relationship with HBK, Christian is going to recive a beating of a life time for what he did to me last week, tonite Randy Orton goes back to where he belong's the top of the card, tonite Randy Orton control's his destiny.

(Orton walks off and heads toward the entrence way suddenly "Burn in my light" begin's to play as Orton makes his entrence to byfar the loudest fan reaction of the night, as he heads to the ring the fans continue to shower him with rafter shaking cheers.)

Lilian: The next match is a Triple Threat Match for onefall, the first man to earn a pinfall or submission on any of there opponent's will win this match this match is also an number one contender's match for the WWE Championship first introducing on his way to the ring at 6'5 and 246lbs from St. Louis, Missouri, he is "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton!!!!!

("At last/Just close your eyes:remix" plays as Christian heads to the ring to thunderous Boo's from the crowd.)

Lilian: Now on his way to the ring at 6'1 and 225lbs from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, he is "Captian Charisma" Christian Cage!!!!!

("King of Kings" starts then switches to "Break it Down" as HHH appear's on the rampway to an incredible reception from the crowd he quickly heads to the ring.)

Lilian: The last compititor in the match at 6'4 and 246lbs from Greenwich, Connecticut he is "The Game" and a Co-Leader of Degeneration-X Triple H!!!!!

Main Event 7th Match: #1 Contender for WWE Championship Triple Threat Match - Triple H versus Randy Orton versus Christian Cage​

The Start​

As soon as the bell rings Christian flies acrossed the ring a level's Orton with a powerful Clothesline, Christian looks right at HHH and signals they should team up and beat the hell out of Orton, HHH smile's and walks toward Orton and Christian, Christian puts out his hand and HHH blast's him right in the face with a stiff right hand, Christian jumps right back up and starts to exchange punches with HHH, HHH quickly gain's the advantage and whips Christian hard to the ropes as Christian comes charging back in HHH nails his high impact spine buster, HHH poses right afterward but Orton cracks him with a low dropkick, Orton then flips Christian over and grabs him by the legs and hits a devastating, Wheelbarrow suplex (really uses this, well back in his OVW days) he quickly covers Christian 1......2.....but HHH breaks up the pin with a big stomp to the back of Orton, HHH yanks up Orton and hits a sick snap backdrop, he then bounces off the ropes and nails a double jumping knee drop hitting both of his opponents, HHH jumps on top of Orton and goes for the win 1......2......but Orton get an shoulder up, HHH stomps on the chest of Orton and grabs Christian forcing him to his feet, he whips Christian hard to the nearest corner, he quickly follows up with a stiff running clothesline, he then sets Christian on the top turnbuckle and starts to climb up, Christian tries to fight him off but HHH nails him with a flurry of hard shots, HHH goes al the way to the top turnbuckle and is about to Superplex Christian to the mat, but Orton charges over to the corner and Powerbomb's HHH as he Superplexes Christian, Orton holds on and bridges for the pin 1.....2.....thre....but HHH somehow kicksout, Orton then circle's HHH's body giving him the infamous Randy Orton Stomps (Muitiple high impact stomps while circling an opponent), Orton raises HHH up and nails the O-Zone (Overdrive, was his finisher in his early WWE career), Orton quickly goes for the pin 1......2.....but Christian breaks up the attempt with a quick elbow drop, he then locks Orton in a reverse headlock yanks him up and hits his inverted headlock backbreaker, he holds on lift's Orton back up and nails his layout driving reverse DDT, he then covers him 1......2......but Orton get's an shoulder up, Orton set's up and Christian level's him with a snap front dropkick to the face, he then grabs HHH and punishes him with a sick Gutbuster, he walks down to HHH's legs and locks in a modified Texas Cloverleaf, Christian has a huge smile on his face as he knows he's in complete control of this match.

Mid Match Notes​

HHH looks as though he's in alot of pain, he raises his hand and looks as if he's going to tap, but Orton is back up and charges at Christian, Christian quickly breaks the hold and runs toward Orton, Orton catches him and attempt's a backbody drop but Christian holds on and counter's with a brutal Swinging Torando Spike DDT, Christian poses for the crowd (who is Booing the holy hell out of him) and heads up the turnbuckle, He crashes down on a limp Orton with a beautiful Frog Splash, he stays on top for the pin 1......2.....thre....but HHH is able to gatter enough strength to break up the pin, Christian completely loses it and starts to pound all over HHH with vicious closed-fisted lefts and rights, Christian yanks him up by his hair and forces him into the corner Christian then charges in with a hard flying dropkick to the chest, Christian follows that up with sickening kniefedge chops the blister the chest of HHH, he then locks him in a inverted facelock and climbs the turnbuckle and nails his CCT (Diving reverse Tornado DDT), Christian notices Orton tring to return to his feet and quickly charges in with a running back elbow smash, Christian then heads to the top turnbuckle egging the crowd on the entire time, he waits for Orton to return to his feet and flies through the air with a Flying Crossbody, but Orton recovers a little too quickly and level's Christian with a standing dropkick, Orton hops right back up and lift's Christian into a Powerbomb position but unstead of hitting a Powerbomb he nails a sick elevated neckbreaker (really uses this move at times), he then drape's his arm over him for the pin 1.......2......but Christian gets his shoulder up, HHH is almost back on his feet, Orton charges over and rocks him with a hard european uppercut that sends HHH flying backward into the corner, Orton charges in with a jumping splash then places HHH on the top turnbuckle, HHH tries to fight back but Orton rapidly nails HHH with sickening backhanded chops, HHH hunches over and Orton clutches his head a destroys him with a devastating elevated hangman's DDT, Orton does his classic pose for the crowd (who goes wild), but suddenly Christian charges in with a frontkick but Orton catches his foot, Christian quckly tries to counter with a Enzuigiri but Orton ducks and as soon as Christian hits the mat Orton locks in a toehold with neckvice, Orton looks as though he's tring to rip off Christian's head with the move as he sets himself up to win the match.

The Finish​

Christian refuses to tap and finally reaches the ropes, but Orton won't break the hold the ref starts his count 1....2....3....4...fiv...but Orton lets go for a second and locks it back in, the ref continue's to complain as he starts his count again 1....2...3.....4.fiv...Orton releases the hold again but this time he hops up and crashes back down on Christian with a nice jumping kneedrop, He pulls Christian into the middle of the ring and forces him to his feet, he then level's him with his neckstretch backbreaker (you know that headlocked backbreaker he does), and quickly goes for the pin 1.....2....but HHH charges in with a running stomp to break the count, HHH yanks Orton up and nails a stalling vertical suplex, Christian tries to return to his feet but is struck with HHH running jumping high kneestrike, Orton runs at HHH but he counter's with a quick Powerslam he goes for the pin 1.....2....th....but Orton is able to kickout, Christian lays in wait and as soon as HHH returns to his feet Christian knock's right back to the mat with a running dropkick, Christian quickly heads to the top turnbuckle and nails HHH with a Missile Dropkick, he jumps up and gloats about the move not noticing Orton charging in with a stiff clothesline, Orton then bounces off the ropes and nails his running forearm shiver strike, he jumps right back up bounces off the ropes and nails a big jumping kneedrop to the face, he then goes for the pin 1.....2....thr... but Christian refuses to lose and kicksout, Orton then starts to call for the RKO the crowd begin's to go crazy, Christian slowly forces himself up using the ropes, Orton waits grabs him by the head and Attempts the RKO, but Christian holds on to the top ropes countering the move as Orton crashes to the mat, Christian points toward his head signaling he's smart but HHH comes out of nowhere and clothesline's Christian over the top rope, HHH goes wild posing for the crowd, he yanks Orton to his feet and sets him up for the Pedigree, Orton somehow counter's out and nails the RKO, but Orton is too out of it to go for the pin both men lay in the ring powerless to go for the win, both men slowly start to return to their feet they then start to trade punches, but Christian finally returns with a springboard double clothesline nailing both of his competitors, both men get back up fairly quick but Christian is ready and hits a beautiful DDT and reverse DDT combo on HHH and Orton, Christian quickly yanks HHH back to his feet and sets up for the Unprettier, but HHH counters tossing him right into a RKO from Orton who had just return to his feet, HHH charges over kicks Orton in the gut and hit's his deadly finisher The Pedigree he quickly floats over for the cover 1......2......Christian tries to break it up but is a little too late...3! The ref calls for the bell.

Lilian: The winner of this Match by pinfall and #1 Contender for the WWE Championship Triple H!!!!!

(Christian looks crazied as he can't believe he just lost, HHH celibrate's his win in the ring, Christian grabs two chairs and heads back into the ring, Christian is now in the ring holding an chair waiting for HHH to turn around, but HBK runs out and nails Christian with the Sweet Chin Music which sends him over to Orton who nails an RKO on the other chair Christian brought into the ring, HHH turns around shocked at what just happened, Orton looks at both men then exits the ring leaving Christian laying in the ring, HBK walks over and congratulate's HHH on his win, then HBK removes the WWE title from his waist and he and HHH stand face to face looking at the WWE Championship.)

JR: Well their you have HHH has won the match and will face his best friend Shawn Michaels at Backlash for the WWE Championship.

King: I'm telling you JR, this is the end of D-X, I know it, look at those two right now there supposed to be best friends but they look like they want to kill each other, and I don't blame either one of them considering it's for the greatest prize is this business the WWE Championship and what about Orton that coward sneak attacked Christian who should have won this match.

JR: Well Orton like Mr. Kennedy earlier was getting a little payback from last week's vicious assault and I don't think it's over between those two just yet, as far as HHH and HBK, I think your right, both of those men live to wear that Championship, and that will more then likely tear their friendship and team apart, you have to wonder what's going through the mind of the other members of D-X no that HHH is the #1 Contender?

King: I don't know but they had better be prepered for what's comming next the end of D-X!

JR: Well Thank you for joining us tonite for another incredible night of WWE RAW that's all the time we have i'm Jim Ross and this is my partner Jerry "The King" Lawler....

King: ....And Don't forget to join us next week to see the fallout from this week's show....

Together: Thanks for tuning in and Goodnigh.....

King: Wait a minute i'm getting word something has just happened backstage.....

(Rey Mysterio stands tall over a bloodied and beaten Matt Hardy, he stares down at his limp body with a sick smile, this is the last image before the show ends.)

JR: Rey Mysterio has left Matt Hardy laid out in the backstage area we are out of time but make sure to tune in next week to see, what the hell happened between these two, this is a sick way to end RAW.

Quick Results​

Jazz def. Trish Stratus via Submission

Nick Dinsmore and Ken Doane def. Nova and Finlay via Submission

JBL def. The Undertaker via Pinfall

"Sugar" Shane Helms retains WWE Lightheavyweight Championship over Super Crazy via Pinfall

LAX retains WWE Tag Team Championships over The Backseat Boyz via Pinfall

Mr. Kennedy retains WWE Intercontinental Championship over Matt Hardy via Pinfall

HHH become's #1 Contender for WWE Championship over Christian Cage and Randy Orton​

Thanks for Reading My Show Please feel free to make any comments about my show to help my get better, again Thanks I look foward to your Review's

Hey Dude.. good to see your show is back... and very high quality as normal.... but yeah u were irght.. a very long read!!

Didnt mind The Triple H and HBK promo to kick the show off with.. does seem that there is trouble in DX paradise.. Also loved the Christian Cage and Steph segment.. good stuff!

Jazz versus Trish Stratus
Wow very good match to kick off the show.. and a very good Womens match... was hoping that Trish would get the win.. but Victoria vs Jazz sounds good for the future.. but who would be the face? or are u going for a heel vs heel feud??

Nova and David Finlay versus Nick Dinsmore and Ken Doane
I really really like what u have with Dinsmore, having him drop that shitty gimmick and made him one dangerous man. I really liked this match cos i love the new Dinsmore direction.. and seeing him destroying everyone after the match was just great... Kenny is the smartest man alive for getting out of there quick!!

JBL w Michelle McCool versus The Undertaker
Another enjoyable match.. u just keep churning thm out.. i am liking the Sho/JBl vs Kane & Taker feud.. match was good and the promo before was good as well... i wonder how long that JBL and Show will be able to keep together??

"Sugar" Shane Helms(C) versus Super Crazy
Another great match.. wish the WWE's cruiser matches were like this.. heaps of near falls.. knew that 'Sugar' wasnt losing that belt but still a good match.

The Backseat Boyz versus L.A.X(C)

Great tag team match up... the matches on ur show are just great to me.. i hope these 2 teams can continue to have some great matches...

Matt Hardy versus Mr. Kennedy(C)
Was hoping that Hardy would pick up the win and some gold.. but then again I like Kennedy as well so no compliants.. another great match up....nice way to keep with Hardy/Rey and Kennedy/MVP & Henry feuds progressing to with them getting involved at the end... i do hope Hardy and Kennedy get to have another match later on with no interference...

Triple H versus Randy Orton versus Christian Cage
Although thios was a very good main event, i didnt enjoy it as much as Hardy/Kennedy or even the Dinsmore tag match.. cos I kne that Triple H was winning from the time this match was announced..... be interested to see if Christian continues to worry Hunter though.

Interesting way to end the show to... I hope Matt beats Reys ass next week.

An exteremely good show dude.. very very impressive..... if i had one complaint.. it would be that my eyes r sore from reading 2 much!! Great Job

A very nice show Showtyme and it incorporated lengthy promos with very detailed wrestling effectively to give us a well balanced show that leaves many waiting for the next. Very well done. I am a fan of the exquisite detail you put in to your shows and every match is brilliantly and realistically scripted to give us clear images in our mind. The characters are well explained through your clever use of opening commentary and thoughts throughout the show and everything on the card is given just enough time for it to seem realistic.

The first sign to me of someone who knows their writing, is if that person can show as many features in the writing as you do. The matches were done to perfection in my opinion and this appeals to many because it is a show we would kill for. You choose the right people to work with and their characteristics are well done. You have to be commended on the show and it was another fantastic edition. You explain the backstories very well in the commentary and that is a unique feature that you have developed well.

One concern though is that this type of writing may not appeal to most people, but I say stuff them, because this is very nice work. The show fits together well and all parts have meaning. Very well done and I now know that you are the benchmark for anyone who wants to write wrestling. You are a very unique writer in regards to your detail again, and you have a great ability to keep everything stable in the show which makes for a very interesting read the whole way through.

The show was excellent because everything had meaning again, and you have some shocking moments and develop heel and face characters effectively. I like the ideas of the slowly breaking up teams and the guys who are slowly turning face or heel. I like the Rey Mysterio ending because that is a very interesting part. The matches were a little too predictable, but I think that the quality of them made up for the winners, and the endings were written well.

You are a great addition to the board and I hope to read many more very soon. The show was great again and I hope to see more next week or so and I commend you again on the time and effort you put into these. This show was unique again and because of that, you deserve a pat on the back.

You utilise ideas off this site very well and so again, that makes us want to watch and that cleverness adds to the fantastic credibility. The characters in the show were played well and I liked the developments that I saw from guys like Eugene/Dinsmore.

Two thumbs up buddy. Keep them coming.

First of all, thanks for posting again! You make me want to make my show that much better to compete with yours. You are the king of promos! All of them were good and the end with Mysterio whipping Hardy's ass....genius! And here is my full review.

Jazz def. Trish Stratus via Submission
=Very nice match here man. You took two divas and made them appear to be actual wrestlers. I would like to see matches like this instead of bra and panties every week (I love bra and panties but a little wrestling would be nice too) I was surprised that Jazz won and I was pulling for Trish but I like the Victoria/Jazz thing that is starting.

Nick Dinsmore and Ken Doane def. Nova and Finlay via Submission
=I am also liking the new Eugene. Ass kicking always works for me. However, I would have rather Nova won because I like him more. The match was awesome and I hope you have big plans for Nova.

JBL def. The Undertaker via Pinfall
=JBL, JBL, JBL! I like this match right here! It was very good and I love the whole Big Show/JBL feud as well. I don't really care about Kane/Taker but if you have a different way to do it then I will enjoy it too.

"Sugar" Shane Helms retains WWE Lightheavyweight Championship over Super Crazy via Pinfall
=DAMN! I was hoping Super Crazy would win. He's super.....He's Crazy.....He's Super Crazy! LOL Nice action in this match man. You should bring back 3 Count from the old WCW. LOL That would be funny.

LAX retains WWE Tag Team Championships over The Backseat Boyz via Pinfall
=I hated this match. I am a huge fan of the Backseat Boyz (CZW in Philly I always went; Where's Trent Acid?) And I was hoping they would win. I hope you have a plan to get them the gold. The match was nice but personally the fact that my favorite team lost but a sour feel on it for me. DAMN! LOL (good job tag matches are hard and you did awesome......>Go Backseat Boyz)

Mr. Kennedy retains WWE Intercontinental Championship over Matt Hardy via Pinfall
=Saw this one coming man. I was hoping it would be a bunch of new champions on this show and I was wrong. Kennedy/MVP/Henry look forward to the clashes you have planned with them. Hardy/Mysterio IMO will be the best feud you have.

HHH become's #1 Contender for WWE Championship over Christian Cage and Randy Orton
=Definitely saw this one coming. Even still it was a great match and a great main event. I liked the action and look forward to HBK/HHH.

Overall, excellent show man! You showed why you are the teacher and I'm the student! LOL 5/5 from me with one asterisk. Too predictable at the end, show some surprises. Other than that, phenomenal.

Thanks for the incredible review's guys, i'm glad you liked it and glad to here you input on my show.

Wotdoiput: Sorry about your eyes man(lol), it's funny I always plan to shorten my show, but when I start I just can't stop, I love the super detailed shows as IMO it shows the writer really cares about their product(being their show) and that's what I try to do, again Thanks for the awesome review, almost forgot About Victoria/Jazz I guess I am I never really thought about it but they are both kind of heels(all my characters have a bit of a mean streak because I love heel characters) .

Downward Spiral: I totally understand what you mean, a show like mine's isn't for everyone, I personaly love to read, which means i'll take the time to read every detail (sometime's I miss things), so I try to make my shows as real as possible without being to much like the real WWE, which somehow leads to these incredibly long shows, which must people probably won't like or take the time to read, but I just can't help myself, when I do something I have to give it my all, and i'm glad you liked it and loved all your comments, Thanks for the support.

TheMostElectrifyingMan: I totally understand about being too predictable, sometimes it's hard to mislead people, I try to do it somewhat with my commertery but it never really works, don't worry their will be some surprises sooner or later(trust me) Also FTR: My Backseat Boyz are Michael Shane and Frankie Kazarian NOT Trent Acid and Johnny Kashmere, I just always loved their gimmick and name I wanted to used them but I was afried not many people would know who they were so I just stole their gimmick, name, some of their tag move, ect...., but like everyone else Thanks for the Great review.

Hope I answered some of the question's you had and I don't know if I said this but Thanks! Guys(lol).

Jazz/Trish - A strong match but I though it was too much in favour of Jazz but since she is the no.1 contender you wanted to make her look impressive.

Dinsmore/Doane/Nova/Finlay - You're version of Eugene is very interesting and this match continued to make him look monstrous but I think Finlay is too good to be squashed by him.

Helms/Crazy - I think this match was very good. MOTN

LAX/BB - Good match but I was expecting an interference from Estrada to cost LAX the titles but that could happen in the future.

Kennedy/Matt - With so many different feuds intergrated in this match a clean finish was never expected. But good payback from Matt at the end of the show.

HHH/Christian/Orton - Again it was predictable that Triple H would win.

8/10

Hey, Thanks for the review Vito I really appreciate it, so let me answer your question/or tell you what I was going for....

About Finlay: I know how good he is I just needed a credible tough guy to take on Eugene/Dinsmore to get his new persona over, I hope it's somewhat working, but I still have big plans for Finlay so don't worry.

.....Again Thanks for the other comments and I hope that helped explain that part of the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back