• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Showdown with my former best friend

[115]FalKon;1264116 said:
Sounds like an idea... McDonalds anyone??? :lmao:

Make sure its not a run down McDonalds..lol

But Emerson, im not hating on him cause he's confused about sexuality, he did it to be cool shoving a ***** up his ass and told everyone....i will put it simply he's in general the biggest tool you'll ever meet or see, the guy screws people over, he even got a girl pregnant and left her, at that point i stopped respecting him.

Make sure its not a run down McDonalds..lol

But Emerson, im not hating on him cause he's confused about sexuality, he did it to be cool shoving a ***** up his ass and told everyone....i will put it simply he's in general the biggest tool you'll ever meet or see, the guy screws people over, he even got a girl pregnant and left her, at that point i stopped respecting him.

then give the guy a miss, in the end i had a best friend who was the same i dumped his ass and let it be and moved on, sometimes your better off without some people and those people will move on with their lives just like you will, so dont worry yourself, being angry is a common thing you feel hurt because the guy was your best mate, but in the end its best to just let it go and you will find in time youll look back and think what the hell you where fighitng over in the first place.

then give the guy a miss, in the end i had a best friend who was the same i dumped his ass and let it be and moved on, sometimes your better off without some people and those people will move on with their lives just like you will, so dont worry yourself, being angry is a common thing you feel hurt because the guy was your best mate, but in the end its best to just let it go and you will find in time youll look back and think what the hell you where fighitng over in the first place.

You have a good point, like i know my group of friends that i have will never fuck me over or be assholes, something we all have in common in my group we've all been fucked over by people we thought were friends.

You have a good point, like i know my group of friends that i have will never fuck me over or be assholes, something we all have in common in my group we've all been fucked over by people we thought were friends.

It happens, If i could get a pound for how many times i get screwed over from people i thought where my friends i would be a very rich man.

Just remember friends come and go but family stays with you always and those who stick with you through thick and thin are family not friends bro

What do you drink, then? Iced Kangaroo?

All Aussies drink

beer1.jpg

BEER!!!

[115]FalKon;1265223 said:
We are Australians... Aussies don't drink iced coffee

I was just thinking the same thing, even though Gloria Jeans makes nice Iced Chocolate drinks and make killer strawberry smoothies.

Well you should start drinking caramel frappuchinos. Those always make me happy.

[115]FalKon;1264067 said:
Oh right... Bankstown you say. & I have heard of these guys as well. The last guy I knew who was a friend of mine who did this I just ignored him... eventually completely. Depending on what bloke he is, you might be able to pull him aside & talk it out... man to man.

Remember, violence is not always the answer. Sometimes you have a blue & become worst enemies. Other times bringing back the biff means you guys become virtually bum buddies in the end. :lmao:

I don't know what this means. I can't believe we both call our language English.

[115]FalKon;1265315 said:
We call it Australian in Australia, not english. We dont drink warm beer & cheat to win at cricket! :lmao:

Tooo far convict! ;)

FalKon i just got into a prang near my house some asian guy drove into my car but i damaged his too and im at fault and now my folks have to pay 1500 bucks im so pissed off.

FalKon i just got into a prang near my house some asian guy drove into my car but i damaged his too and im at fault and now my folks have to pay 1500 bucks im so pissed off.

Wow... that sucks. I know how shit that is. Last year I ran up the arse of another car who was turning all because of me changing the radio station. Such a crap time. Prangs suck balls, ive been in 4 with the one above was the only one where I was the driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back