Should We Screw Up Cyber Sunday?

I would think the best way to screw up Cyber Sunday would be to vote...

WWE - Kennedy (They don't want Orton to lose credibility but they don't want to bury Kennedy)

WHC - Mick Foley (JBL can screw it up so there's a draw, Stone Cold can stun them both out of anger or something and do the same, but Foley would call it down the middle)

ECW - The Miz OR Big Daddy V (As they've been saying, nobody likes the Miz, and with BDV they'd either have to DQ him again, have him win the championship which I doubt they want, or have Punk beat him and make him lose monster credibility.)

Mysterio/Finlay - Nobody to vote, since nobody really should care lol.

Hardy/MVP - Match might not even happen now that Hardy's injured.

Umaga/HHH - First Blood (Say they want HHH to win and Umaga accidentally hits him the wrong way with the chair. No way getting around calling the winner Umaga.)

Diva Halloween Costume Contest - For everyone to start booing immediately...but it would never happen, cause you know they're gonna look like total ****s lol.

^^These are spot on. Also, as far as the special ref match goes I actually caught Smackdown last week and when JBL was announcing the choices, Foley got no reaction. You would swear the crowd had never heard of him. He would have to call the match down the middle as well unless he just randomly nails one of the two.

Well we tried and we at least managed to screw up the voting for 1 match - CM Punk VS The Miz. Better luck next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back