Should The Agent Use This Gimmick In The Non-Spam Sections?

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Its amazing how you mortals find the need to try to offend each other using words on a screen. I pity those who feel frustration attempting to make themselfs a higher entity from the comfort of a keyboard. Life is too short and too stressing to fall in despair for such foolish acts. This is my drink of knowledge to those on the other side.

Quote The Agent: Fuck 'Em All!

If such actions follow, The Messenger Of Death will have no choice but to rise from the depths of the abyss and strike both your sorry asses until The Poison Of Man is pleased.

The Agent From The Abyss has whistled his song!

Robert, you're awesome.

:lmao:

Can I bring my chamethrower?

Ask yourself this mortal:
"Do I wish to acclaim my goals at any cost?"

Search your dying heart and you will find your answer.

:lmao: I like you, you're endearing and I will now call you Agent Dingle!:worship:

Said task is used for similar purposes as its professional wrestling counterpart. Such idiotic facts do not amuse The Shepperd Of Destruction. Time is too short in this world to care for such insignificant and trivial bits of information.

Such unproper actions taken by the undead. Abstinense is not the key to the happiness of those who fear the sun and silver. Such abominations must be dealt with before degeneration follows. Heed my warning mortals for those who see will pay with their wallets at the gates of hell.

Quote The Vampires: Bite 'Em All!

For those foolish enough to not pay attention to the Extractor Of Life, I have assumed a new identity favorable to my way of life. I have yet to reach a conclusion to my turmoil on imposing my will outside these Bar Room walls. Therefor I have summoned you humans to this thread so I may see your opinion. Those who fear this new face must speak now or forever hold your peace at the doors of the abyss.

You're still a shoe in for the Lemming Award.

Lariat! You fool! Do you not realize the power I... Yeah... I need a LOT of practice to actually roam with this crazy riot act in every post. You can't deny it was pretty cool. Not to mention the catchphrase.

VOTE THE AMAZING DEATH AGENT FOR SELF DEPRESIATING STUPIDITY!

Lariat! You fool! Do you not realize the power I... Yeah... I need a LOT of practice to actually roam with this crazy riot act in every post. You can't deny it was pretty cool. Not to mention the catchphrase.

VOTE THE AMAZING DEATH AGENT FOR SELF DEPRESIATING STUPIDITY!

It drew some numbers. Just focus on talking wrestling and being yourself. You have an advantage in being able to talk about a different kind of wrestling with the Colons and Abby in Puerto Rico. You'll be fine. Just don't try so hard. :)

Gee... such a surprise. Another bar thread by TADA that brings attention to... well... himself. Take it from us... do something WORTH our time and we might actually praise you for it. Begging for it in these threads is just plain annoying.

Gee... such a surprise. Another bar thread by TADA that brings attention to... well... himself. Take it from us... do something WORTH our time and we might actually praise you for it. Begging for it in these threads is just plain annoying.

Now D-Man. He ain't hurtin' no one.

While we're all busy drawing attention to ourself, someone go post in my Gen. Wrestling thread and give it some love.

TADA!? What!? Please use Agent or my real name, but don't abbreviate it. TADA, ADA...DA... It all sounds wrong. But Lari is right. I should stick to what I do best. That being sigs, Videogame section and wrestling non-spams.

Not all my threads in the bar room are about me. As a matter of fact, name 4.

TADA!? What!? Please use Agent or my real name, but don't abbreviate it. TADA, ADA...DA... It all sounds wrong. But Lari is right. I should stick to what I do best. That being sigs, Videogame section and wrestling non-spams.

Not all my threads in the bar room are about me. As a matter of fact, name 4.

Eh... I was in a bad mood this morning. I may have gone too far with my comments. But I do see that you're campaigning a lot for awards. Go figure.

How about making excellent posts without a gimmick? If you want people to listen to what you have to say, you're going to need more than a signature, an avatar and a readable name to do the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back