• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should Stephanie McMahon Get Her Comeuppance Too?

pepentorresHHH

Getting Noticed By Management
Daniel Bryan has been abused by the authority for months now and its all but confirmed HHH vs Daniel Bryan will happen and Mania, and its not out of the question that Bryan could win, but thats a topic for another time.

It just seems like Stephanie McMahon, even if her husband is defeated, wont really be punished. Now, arguably, both HHH and Stephanie are on the same level of "heelness" within the authority in my opinion. Triple H has the whole B+ player thing but she just irks me, her voice, her calling Kane every 5 seconds, the big show situation was on her, etc

Now im not advocating Daniel Bryan Gives her a .....Knee Plus (really?) or puts her in the Yes Lock but this.... Woman needs to be punished! But how? She hasn't made any Diva's life a living hell so theres even less of a chance of a match or physical retribution but alas i think ultimately her "Daddy" will just come in and fire her eventually onscreen.

Opinions?

That's kinda the problem with making a woman heel in a man's feud, she's pretty much untouchable in that situation especially if the guy's a major face. In Vicky's case as GM it sort of worked since someone bigger would eventually come along every once and a while to get rid of her, but I never liked how that how that didn't really have anything to do with the guy she was feuding with(we're not counting Teddy Long).

Steph however is even higher up than Vicky, so that makes things every harder. At best Vince or the invisible board of directors can get rid of her, but that'll have nothing to do with DB or anyone else on the roster. And really it's just really crappy storytelling to have a main untouchable villain that the hero(es) need completely outside help to take care of it for them.

Good thread,lMO.

In years past, you would have someone like Stone Cold give a Stunner to huge cheers from the crowd on Stephanie or whoever. With PG, it just doesn't really happen anymore.

Would be nice if she gets her ass handed to her, because she has done the heel role well, and in addition to HHH getting his "Stupid" mouth bashed in, Stephanie should at least get a KO punch from the Big Show or something like that,tbh.

One reason I was looking forward to CM Punk vs the Authority in full flow was because I hoped that Punk would destroy both Husband and Wife on the mic.

Unfortunately, regardless of how over Daniel Bryan is, he has a long way to go on the mic to ever be able to do that. Actually, in all the Promo Segments between him and the Authority thus far, he has been destroyed by both HHH and Stephanie,lMO.

The only Diva that could really even remotely be in position to give the Steph infection her comeuppance is Brie Bella, but that only works if WWE starts to acknowledge her relationship with Bryan on a WWE show outside of Total Divas, which they haven't done since like late last summer, early fall, and even then does anybody honestly beleive Brie Bella could "punish" Steph? Would anybody honestly want to even see that?

Of course who wouldn't wanna see Stephanie McMahon get her comeuppance. I know i would,she has been the majority of the reason as to why,DB hasn't gotten his fair title shot or reign. Im sure Kayfabe or course,she has been in Trips Ear,telling him he's not a ME player and just a B+ player.

Originally she was the first one to say that to him not triple h. But with the WWE being politically correct and such,its unlikely that DB will put her in the yes lock although seeing her tapping out a thousand times would amuse me! But again,with the WWE being a public traded company,and having sponsors they answer too,its not likely she gets her comeuppance

Her last name is McMahon, even though she's married to HHH both on screen and in real life, therefore realistically they can so sod all to her, even if they planned a "punishment" angle, HHH would use his backstage pull to 'nix it.

I like the idea of inserting Brie into the Authority story line. I am not a big fan of either Bella but they are huge stars in the E and Brie has greatly improved in the ring over the last few months. The biggest plus to getting her involved would be the E beginning to break away from the Total Divas vs. Diva BS.

Like the OP stated Stephanie has been a major C U Next Tuesday towards a number of Super Stars and with her being a women there is little they can do to exact any revenge. I would use Brie and a number of other workers that may not have a slot of the WM XXX card to help facilitate the excitement level in the Bryan vs. Triple H match up. Have Kane attempt to screw Bryan over only to be fought off Ziggler and Miz thus jump starting them as a team moving forward. In a surprise twist have Rusev make a brief appearance to assist Triple H only to be stopped by Big Show, starting a spring feud. Lastly have Stephanie interfere and get her ass kicked by Brie. Down the road this could trigger a Bella vs. Bella feud with Nikki joining Stephanie. Of course these run-ins would need to be a very small portion of the Bryan/Triple H match as to not cause a massive cluster fuck.

The only Diva that could really even remotely be in position to give the Steph infection her comeuppance is Brie Bella, but that only works if WWE starts to acknowledge her relationship with Bryan on a WWE show outside of Total Divas, which they haven't done since like late last summer, early fall, and even then does anybody honestly beleive Brie Bella could "punish" Steph? Would anybody honestly want to even see that?

Brie over Stephanie is as believable as Bryan over guys like Triple H and Batista so yeah it could sell.

This might of been over looked, but I honestly think that AJ Lee was going to be the one to get over on Steph and give her what she deserves. As the OP said "she hasn't made any of the divas life a living hell", but back when it was all assumed that we would see Punk vs HHH at WM30, I think some time following Summerslam it was Steph that kept getting in the face of AJ either in the ring or back stage, I think Steph was calling herself the top diva and all that other crap.

So I really think had all the plans worked out we would of seen Punk vs HHH and somewhere down the line it would of came out that Punk and AJ were a couple, and we would end up seeing Steph vs AJ at WM30 feuding along side Punk/HHH.

Now if WWE wanted a storyline like that to play out, then I'm guessing Brie Bella would end up being the one thrown into a feud with Steph, but that hasn't really been something that would of been building since back after Summerslam, and Brie isn't the draw like AJ is, nor is she as good in the ring.

So since I don't think its going to be AJ, I don't see it being Brie, 3rd option is that somewhere down the line Linda Mcmahon returns and puts Steph in her place and maybe she is the one to put Bryan over in a title match at WM30, since most fans hate Linda due to bringing on the PG era, and so many changes to WWE due to politics, I mean her failed politics, but it would be a perfect way to bring her back and gain full support behind the fans by pushing Bryan, again its doubtful as much as the other 2 ideas are.

Yes, and no. Storyline-wise, she absolutely deserves "comeuppance". She's been a huge heel since last summer, and has basically been winning the entire time. She has gotten what she wants at every turn, and has really faced no adversity whatsoever.

However, I have no desire to see her get beaten up. Seeing women get beaten up has never amused or excited me and I'm glad they don't do it anymore. She should not be touched physically.....unless it's by a diva, and really.....there's no diva who deserves to beat up Stephanie and none that would make sense, as she really hasn't dealt with the divas that much. If it comes to that, I'd be rooting for Stephanie to hand out a beatdown, anyway as there are no good face divas worth rooting for.

The thing that would make the most sense is for the things she values the most to be threatened.....that would mean Bryan winning the title. That's comeuppance! And that's what should happen.

Have HHH duck that Knee Plus and have Stephanie be right in the place for a nice move :D.

Not done intentionally but it gets the job done.

And let me guess, he's a women beater just like Chris Benoit. Eh'? LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back