Should Slyfox finally cave in?

Well, should he?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought you were goin to say should Slyfox cave in and ever admit he was ever wrong about something...lol.

I thought you were goin to say should Slyfox cave in and ever admit he was ever wrong about something...lol.
Well, we both know that can't happen, seeing as I've never been wrong.

Like, for example, the Packers/Jets and the Favre debacle. One team is in the hunt for a Division title, and the other was eliminated from playoff contention yesterday.

I often wonder what the 'real' Slyfox696 is like. I'm betting you're quiet with some anti-social tendencies due to your hatred for most people around you.

I often wonder what the 'real' Slyfox696 is like. I'm betting you're quiet with some anti-social tendencies due to your hatred for most people around you.
In all honesty, I'm one of the nicest and most laid back persons you'll ever meet. I can get intense during basketball, but otherwise, I'm real easy to get along with.

Like, for example, the Packers/Jets and the Favre debacle. One team is in the hunt for a Division title, and the other was eliminated from playoff contention yesterday.

I was not referring to that...:lmao: just in general. EVERYONE has been wrong at least once.

In all honesty, I'm one of the nicest and most laid back persons you'll ever meet. I can get intense during basketball, but otherwise, I'm real easy to get along with.

Point Guard? Shooting Guard? Small Forward? Power Forward? Center?

Pretty sure that has more to do injuries and poor coaching, specifically in the 4th quarter, than it does with the QB, Jets haven't exactly been looking to great lately, lost at Denver, lost at SF, and barely got past Buffalo thanks to their defense, not Brett Favre, also keep in mind, the better the Jets do the better the pick they have to give GB

Slyfox only looks at black and white....I on the other hand know how to look at the grey in sports since sports is all grey. NOTHING is ever black and white.

seeing these four is more likely

image004.jpg

I think it's necessary. I need to know what size Bryan Danielson Tshirt you will need.
Make it a XXXL. I only wear XL t-shirts, but if I'm going to use the Danielson shirt for heat, you might as well make it so it will burn longer. ;)

Sly, if you do go ahead and make this "About Slyfox thread", will people be allowed to ask you any questions in there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back