Should Orton and Cena be considered tweeners?

Can Cena and Orton be considered tweeners juding by their crowd re-action?

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You all just got owned by SavageTaker :p...

As per topic....i dont think they are tweeners....and agree completely with ST....

You all just got owned by SavageTaker :p...

As per topic....i dont think they are tweeners....and agree completely with ST....

Umm... I did? I actually kinda agreed with atleast half of what he was saying lol...well the part about booing heels because thats what they want you to do. I won't agree with staying quiet if you hate a face though. It's a wrestling crowd, they should be loud and passtionate. If you want a "nice and lovely" crowd or wateva...maybe go watch uk pooltable or lawn bowls or some other crap. Wrestling crowds should be all about creating an atmosphere and voicing your opinions...being as loud as you want. Staying quiet when you don't like someone.....that just sounds ******ed....I'm just saying.

ST fucking ruled this thread, and every single word he said was the truth. People who boo faces and cheer heels ruin the show for the true wrestling fans. You say not giving a reaction sounds ******ed? I think being one of about 200 people booing Cena when there are 10,000 cheering him sounds ******ed. Look at Shelton Bunjamin. He was a face and got ZERO reaction. So they turned him heel. He still doesn't get a reaction, but if you want change, giving no reaction will take you a lot further than booing.

ST fucking ruled this thread, and every single word he said was the truth. People who boo faces and cheer heels ruin the show for the true wrestling fans. You say not giving a reaction sounds ******ed? I think being one of about 200 people booing Cena when there are 10,000 cheering him sounds ******ed. Look at Shelton Bunjamin. He was a face and got ZERO reaction. So they turned him heel. He still doesn't get a reaction, but if you want change, giving no reaction will take you a lot further than booing.

Ummm yes I do say not showing a reaction is ******ed. The reason being because the wrestling crowd should be showing some passion and emotion. The best crowds are the ones who get into the wrestling the most and create a better atmosphere. You can't honestly tell me you would expect people to just stay silent when their at a wrestling show. This isn't a game of tennis where ur supposed to be quiet when play is in progess. Have a look at some of the crowds especially from 98-02 who created an awesome atmosphere for all WWE shows and not just the pay per views. I don't agree with your comment on booing Cena being ******ed just because alot of the crowd, predominately kids, are cheering him. It doesn't matter. Why does everyone whose voicing their opinion have to be giving him a positive reaction, it's up to Cena himself to get the crowd to do that. Sorry but I really doubt your going to get people to stay silent if they don't like someone.

Your completely missing the point dude. Nobody's saying you should just sit and be quiet throughout the event, but if you're not gonna give the reaction that's expected of you, why the hell are you there? It's funny how people always mention Cena's fans being kids for the majority. Bullshit. Most wrestling fans, all sexes and ages who don't look up wrestling stuff on the internet like John Cena. The ones who we hear booing are smarks. Booing the face does not create a better atmosphere for anybody. I explained my point perfectly in the last post about giving no reaction if you're unsatisfied. If you still don't get it, I don't know what to tell you. Very simple stuff.

Cena is the face of all faces he respects his opponents his promos never hirt his opponents but rather build up the matches as spectacular or himself as awesome in fact some times he compliments his opponents. I half expected him to lie down for the Miz so he wouldn't be out of a job.Orton on the otherhand is teh king heel, he will do whatever he can do win or get what he wants. The more people he hurts the better, and will attack old legends in matches that were thing just hurt them and beat them at their own game.Fans who cheer orton are dumbasses who like orton so they cheer him even though they should boo him so in cheering him he thinks he isn't doing his job right. The onese that boo cena just want to be rebels and feel cool even though they're making new viewers confused on who to like and not to like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back