• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should MVP change his ring attire?

I remember when I first saw MVP's attire I was like whats this, but yeah it does grown on you. Isnt this the first attire of its kind in WWE? Its different and MVP is a great performer.

dude, everyones moaning about him not wanting to show his 'prison' or 'home job' gang tats. What if he was repackaged as an ex-con thats straight now, and he preached to kids to 'not go down his path' and such because you know... PG Era and all. And he could wear the ol' Cena jean shorts or jeans like R-Truth with some random pattern on them. Then, he could be topless and the tats would work for him... i guess.

Who really cares about his ring attire? It's fine and suits his gimmick, which I suppose it supposed to be an athelte, although I've never seen basketball players wear anything like that during games.

Instead of worrying about his ring attire I think he should be worried about actually being interesting as a face. Ever since his turn his mic work has seemed more forced and his matches have been even more boring. He has much bigger concerns that what clothes he wears in the ring.

No. The ring attire works for him. I swear if somebody else says he looks like a Power Ranger I'm gonna light a bag of dogshit on fire on their porch. Power Rangers are in full body suits with masks. When has MVP ever wore a mask? I think he would look better with the WWE Championship on his waist in his current attire, as opposed to some generic attire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back