• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should Ken Shamrock return?

I lost all interest in Shamrock returning to WWE when he, every single time, got his ass kicked in MMA matches. His whole deal in WWE was he was the "worlds most dangerous man" which, clearly, isn't even close to being true anymore. No mike skills plus a busted reputation = one cheap pop then, disappear.

Bless him hoping to win the WWE title, I'm sure Koko B Ware wants the same thing too

Eh, I don't know. I'm not doubting him because of his age. Just because you're in your 50s don't mean you can't get it. Shit, look at Steamboat. I think he wouldn't be able to make a return mainly because he'd get shoved aside. Not a lot of people nowadays would know he is. What real use could he be? He would have been perfect for Heath Slater's "Legend Killer" thing I agree, but not a full return. Remember when D'Lo returned? That kind of bombed too. Another contributing factor would be his usage of steroids and shit, wouldn't that hinder.. everything? Or would Vince pretty much turn a blind eye?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back