• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should I Kill Myself?

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Last night, I watched two television episodes back to back. The first was Here Was A Man from Deadwood's first season. The second was the latest episode of Community, titled Critical Film Studies. What struck me after watching that second marvelous episode, quite possibly the best installment to date of that great series, is that everything else is going to be downhill from here. Nothing can top enjoying that particular combination of two television episodes. I've already seen the best day of my life come and go. My love for television will never be as strong as it is right now. So I should save myself years of disappointment, yes?

Weigh in please.

Though I'd agree that the episode of Community may have been the best yet, taking the pussy way out seems to be out of character for you. Though, you cutting out, after having the best day of your life, may lead to Stormy having the best day of his, if the trend you start continues, we may ALL BE IN BIG TROUBLE.

Oh jesus, I can't excape this shit anyware.... Also for the love of god Coco it's a tv show. Go get laid lmfao <3

Well I hear they're hiring John Stamos for Three and A Half Men, so yeah, stay tuned.

Stormtrooper says, he wishes death upon you so he can dig up your corpse and finally have a Salsa partner.

That is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back