Should I Be Looking Forward To Raw So Much?

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Well, today is the 21st of February 2011. In anyone who isn't a Wrestling Fan's Eyes, it means nothing. But, for the past month, Raw and Smackdown viewers have been treated to Vignettes, teasing the return/appearance of a Superstar.
[YOUTUBE]d49EXYCKejA[/YOUTUBE]
Videos such as the one above were shown in Intervals on Raw. The first one, we could just see a House. It was raining. That was all. The next week, there was a man in a Long Coat, with pointed boots on. Everyone believed it was Sting. Some said it was Undertaker, or Chris Jericho playing a practical joke on us all. Some people joked around with Evan Bourne and Awesome Kong. The most recent Vignette, shown last Monday/Friday on Raw/Smackdown respectively, blatantly showed The Undertaker standing at the Window. He also walked past it at another point. However, at the end of the segment, the man with the Long Coat on, pointed Boots and all, walking over to the House. Is that Undertaker again? Surely it can't be.
All we know is that there's gonna be a big return on Raw. We should see The Undertaker tonight, but do we see someone else as well? Sting? Jericho? Kong?

Well, that's one mystery we need to unravel. Also, we have Cena crowned the Number One Contender, no doubt he'll wanna talk about that. Miz retained his Title against Jerry Lawler, so there's gonna be some bragging there I would guess. With the return of Evan Bourne inevitable, will it happen tonight? Will we see Awesome Kong for the 1st time? Will The Mystery GM appear? There are so many questions in need of an answer right now, so there's gonna have to be some answers tonight.

I'll be tuning in, that's for sure.

I think in general it's going to be a very good building block Raw. By building block I mean this Raw will set up a lot of the future events that will take place going into Mania. I would love to see everyone come back. I know how unlikely this is but wishful thinking never hurts. Undertaker and Jericho I think for sure with the possibility of the game.

Absolutely you should, aftermath of a very watchable PPV, a possible Rock and Cena confrontation, the certain return of Taker and therefore the possibility of the return/début of someone else (possibly HHH/someone else/Sting). I'd say if you were going to watch a single Raw without knowing the outcome over the last 6 months this would be it, you've good reason to look forward to Raw.

Tonight is when they start construction on the final set of bridges for Wrestlemania, the last coat of tarnish on the lavish road. It's when feuds actually begin and don't grind to a halt prematurely in a mere three weeks time, they go the full six or so all the way up until mania, I'm actually beside myself for tonight's show.

Nope no Jericho, if reports are true he's going to be on Dancing With The Stars ... he will probably be out a while depending on how far he goes. I almost feel ... betrayed.

To be honest, that's just blargh. I wouldn't watch Dancing With The Stars, even though Jericho is on it. I hope it's all Bull and that he's going for Undertaker. I WANT Y2J BACK.

I am looking forward to it. I look forward to it every week. But we are on the Road To Wrestlemania now, so it is extra special.

Yeah. All we can do is hope. But, I truly see no way that it could suck. I try to be as positive as possible when it comes to wrestling. It would have to be a HUGE meltdown within WWE for things to go sour for Mania now.

Many things are in place and seems to be rolling along towards a great Wrestlemania.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back