• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shark Week

CH David

A Jock That Loves Pepsi
So this is the one week of the year I look forward to most when it comes to the Discovery Channel. It is Shark Week. You may be thinking that this should go in the Movies and Television section? No, because I'm not really talking about any particular show or movie about sharks. I find sharks fascinating animals. So I have a question for just regular Bar Room banter.

What is your favorite species of shark? Or the species you find most interesting?

To me, it is the the ever dangerous Bull Shark.
Andy_Murch_bull_shark.jpg

Easily one of the most dangerous and aggressive sharks in the world. It has more testosterone than any other shark, and it is considered in the top 3 most dangerous to human with the Tiger and Great White. It can travel in fresh water, and has been found in the Amazon River, Mississippi River, even found in Lake Michigan once before. Also a 12 year old boy was killed by either a Bull Shark or Great White in the Matawan River in New Jersey. For years talks have been it was a Bull, for it was fresh water, but experts still don't know, and some think it was a Great White. It has been said that this event became the basis for the story we know as Jaws.

So which shark do you find most interesting?

I love me some Hammer Head Sharks, they're so bizarre looking but strangely intriguing and just down right creepy.

01.jpg

Seriously, what a creepy looking animal. Great white's may be the biggest, but there aren't many animals that look as intimidating as the hammerhead shark. I wonder what the hell God was smoking when he created this shark's head though, seriously, what evolutionary process brought us THAT?

Was Ricky's shark a tag team champion?

Don't think so.

Did he take out Hulk Hogan?

He wishes

But one was found in Lake Michigan. And is possibly the basis for Jaws after 2 attacks in 1916. But, but, damn you Tenta and you being so good. You win for human sharks.

Stellar. Shark Week has been a staple of my summer programming for a long time. Since I was like 7 or 8 I've loved it. Rock on 48.7

Does anyone else enjoy seeing videos of sharks jumping out of the water? Especially Great Whites going after seals?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back