Shaquille O'Neal

BooCocky

On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
I was going to post this in the NBA thread, but it isnt about the Season it is about his career accomplishments. The other day I was watching Shaq put up 40+ points just days before his 38th birthday. The guy can still go. i was never a huge Shaq fan but that is because I love my Spurs. I always knew he was great, and it only took me like 13 years to realize it. Anyway, here are some of the Big Ones accomplishments. Firstly, he loves educating young Centers on the basics of Shaq Fu. Anyway,

He is a 4 time NBA champion. 3 with LA Lakers and 1 with the Heat.
He is a 3 time finals MVP.
2 time NBA Scoring Champ
15 time All Star
Season MVP
27229 Career Points.
12,391 career rebounds
He is in 7th place in All time Scoring
16th in all time rebounding.
7th in all time blocks

So basically, Shaq is an all time great, and when it is all said and done, where would you rank him among the greats or among the greatest center?

I say he is a top 3 center and a top 5 basketball player. I'd rank him as the most dominating center ever, but there are more centers who are more complete. So I would rank him behind Abdul Jabbar and Wilt Chamberlain.

All time greats I'd rank him behind MJ, Abul Jabbar, and Wilt Chamberlain.

All those players have more points than him, and three of those have more rebounds. So where would you rank him?

EDIT
Ah fuck, can someone change the name of this thread to Shaquille O'Neal? Stupid typo :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back