Shane McMahon

roethlisberger78

Pre-Show Stalwart
Hey hope this is in the right spot.
This is a very simple question and I'm just curious, if the WWE put out a best matches and moments of Shane who all would buy this DVD, as i feel shane has done alot and crazy stuff and for not being an active wrestler shane had alot of great moments and matches.

Reactions: IHW
Shane was way better than what I expected when he would step in the ring. But I wouldn't go out and buy a best of DVD featuring him. He's done his fair share of matches, but at best it could all fit on one disc, maybe two.

I for one would buy the dvd. As a non active wrestler I still find him very entertaining. I mean c'mon to successfully nail Coast 2 Coast isn't an accomplishment many wrestlers have claimed. And his mic skills, shall I say anymore?

Барбоса;3881970 said:
Shane vs Angle at KOTR 2001 is still one of my favourites ever

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY that was a fucking awesome match. Can't believe it is more than a decade old now!

The German suplex through the glass, and the top rope Angle Slam are two of my favourite moves of all time.

I particularly enjoyed the Kane saga. Good torture.

And a hellacious bump to finish it all.

Vinny Mac, Steve Blackman, Big Show, Kurt Angle, Kane, Legacy. There's certainly more, I reckon that's enough bare bones for a DVD to form the meat around.

Well, the guy after a few matches really knew how to take some punishment! Backlash against Big Show in 2001 (?) and his king of the ring against Kurt Angle are two of my favourite matches to go back and watch! His corner to corner dropkick was immense too! Great performer, to the extent that he gave it everything he got! I wouldnt buy it, cause the guy has all the money in the world and i dont! But i might download i illegally! Iv go all his work on VHS but i'd still give it a go!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back