• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**"Shake Up" Revealed**

Steamboat Ricky

WZCW's Living Legend
And it is time to reveal "The Shake Up"

Over the last week and a half or so, I have gained a sense of enlightenment as to what was holding the fed back. It wasn't the talent...we've always had the desire. But the staff that we had in place simply was not meeting the demand of the talent. This is in no way a shot at any of the members of staff, as each is highly talented and were brought on board because this talent was recognized. However, real-life demands of many on staff has crippled the whole of staff, leaving Monkey and I to do much of the nitty-gritty. As most of you know, I'm currently at school getting my Master's degree in divinity (degree that pastors get), and my time is limited, as well. But this last week has proven to me that I am capable doing both, granted that I have solid staff members to run this bad boy, as well.

That being said, I posted a message in the efed staff room, asking for those who could not fully commit to step down so that some new blood could come in-house and take the fed to new heights. I was very pleased at the humility shown by all members, as Iscy and Murfish both admitted their inability to devote the time needed, and they graciously stepped down. Will is still without internet, and his brilliant mind is still very much an asset to this fed. What is going to become of his staff-status is still up in the air.

However, without further ado, I will announce that there are two new members of creative:

FLUK
Shock

For those of you who do not know FLUK, he is a WZCW veteran and was around as far back as when Prax ran the show. The guy is absolutely solid, and I had absolutely NO hesitation in offering him the spot. Whether or not he is going to return with his wrestling personality, Titus, still remains to be seen. But this guy has come back from some controversial times, and I am truly so excited to have this guy working with me and serving all of you.

Shock is a newcomer, and he literally just debuted. But the kid has talent. He wrote the Sprint match one ONE, yes....ONE day's notice, and he produced one of the best matches that the fed has seen in some time. He is also going to head up graphics, as that is something that he will be able to devote more time toward than me. He, just like the rest of staff, is here to serve the greater of the fed.

What really makes me excited about staff at the moment is the diversity that it brings. We have a guy who currently does not even have an active wrestler...a guy with ONE match under his belt...a midcard stud in Monkey...and Ricky, who is likely on the cusp of main eventing upon his return from disappearance. We have had issues in the past with too many top guys being on staff, and some actions toward titles and whatnot has been perceived as being shady. Hopefully, this diverse group will reemphasize that we are here not to boost our own egos. Rather, we have a passion for running a promotion.

We have a lot to be excited about...as we have a bunch of young lions on the roster, a new champion coming at Redemption, a "lights out" mystery on our hands, etc. Here's to a prosperous future.

Your humble Cap'n,

L.C.S.R.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back