Seth Rollins Takes Money in the Bank Contract

Was this the first MITB ladder match you've ever saw? Sounds so.

I've been watching wrestling for 20 years, I've seen every MITB match and probably every ladder match in WWE history. I don't recall ever seeing one with such a poorly-booked ending.

As the story goes ... Whenever Seth Rollins cashes in the money in the bank contract he will always get interfered by Dean Ambrose. With that being said, I think that Seth will ultimately lose under these circumstances. He wont be successful in his attempts.

Seth winning the briefcase may have been the most obvious choice out of anyone in that match, but I support it and agree with it. Heck, I had predicted before the PPV that he would cash in that same night or on Raw and would be World Heavyweight Champion by now. He needed this more than Dean or Roman did. Seth having the briefcase as well as Trips' support is a great thing for him. Out of all the members of The Shield he benefits the most from it. As much as I wanted to see Ambrose get the briefcase, things worked out for the best. Now we will likely get to see an awesome feud between Seth and Ambrose that further establishes both of them!

I absolutely think he will successfully cash in. The question now is, when will it be? Will he take the traditional cash-in style and use the briefcase to get a title shot against a weakened champion? Will he wait until Wrestlemania and become the first to cash in there? That's something I hope to see. Or will he wait all the way until next year's Money In the Bank event? He has until June 2015 to cash in. We shall see what happens, I'm excited to see how it will turn out. On another note, the new yellow briefcase is a nice touch. I'll miss the red and blue ones, but having a new design makes sense at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back