• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seriously, This Is Getting Annoying

Mrs Sexy

Occasional Pre-Show
I'm usually not the one posting my sex life on these forums, but today I am.

It's getting quite annoying when Will and I are trying to spend "our time" in the bedroom and out of nowhere, HIS cat is interrupting us!

Last night afterwards, HIS cat ends up getting on my back and starts rubbing it's head on Will's chin! Seriously, annoying as hell.

Last night afterwards, HIS cat ends up getting on my back and starts rubbing it's head on Will's chin! Seriously, annoying as hell.

If his cat is a girl, chances are it can smell his pheromones...And wants him...

I never know quite what to say when I hear about your sex life. It's like I can't NOT read, but I also don't want to read. There's something wrong with me :lmao:

If his cat is a girl, chances are it can smell his pheromones...And wants him...

His cat is a male. Gabrielle's cat also comes into the room once in a while.

lol. Erin always amuses me.

I know, I'm quite amusing aren't I? :lmao:

On a side note Polley, I have killed 2 disgusting spiders yesterday, both black with white dots on their backs. Gives me the shivers.

I never know quite what to say when I hear about your sex life. It's like I can't NOT read, but I also don't want to read. There's something wrong with me :lmao:

Somehow it's probably nobody that I know on here posts their sex life Like Will and I do. Will adds tons of humor to it and once you read, you just can't stop. Our sex life is like a drug...:lmao:

Close the door? Personally, I think you want the cat to come in on some level.

We have closed the door, we have even blocked the door, cat still manages to get the door open and get in. Damn cat!

:lmao:

Every time I read about you guy's sex life it's always entertaining and funny. You guys should write a book with all of your stories.

We have closed the door, we have even blocked the door, cat still manages to get the door open and get in. Damn cat!

The way i used to resolve this problem is have the door handles in the bedroom changed to round ones, the cats can open normal doors believe it or not, but round handles they keep slipping off, stopped my little kitty from trying to get involved,

I once had my dog grab my ex's underwear while we were fucking and take them into the garden.... and try to bury them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back