• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Senior Pranks?

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
Today I saw a senior friend of mine talking to the principle, he handed her something, then she went down the stairs. At that moment, he ran down the hall way, and all of a sudden there is silly string everywhere, and I was stuck right in the damn middle of it. 50 cans of silly string, I smelled something pretty bad too, I thought it was the fumes from the cans, but it turns out they got deer and goat piss, and dumped it in the hallways. Boy was the school administration pissed.

What was yours?

That's pretty messed up man.. I think the worst one they did when I was in School was at Easter. A couple of the guys took a dead Rabbits, and put them on the windows above the front entrance. And a Moose head for some odd reason. They had the swat team there cuz of it. Was kind of screwed up.

That's pretty messed up man.. I think the worst one they did when I was in School was at Easter. A couple of the guys took a dead Rabbits, and put them on the windows above the front entrance. And a Moose head for some odd reason. They had the swat team there cuz of it. Was kind of screwed up.

Really? That is really, really screwed up. I'm sure PETA was all over your school. Heck, they could probably even do some jail time for that if they got caught.

Lol I even read that thread too, it's probably still on the first page, or at least on the second page. Should have just posted this there. Oh well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back