Senior Prank

Leafy

Getting Noticed By Management
Apparently a senior hacked my schools phone system and called everyone saying the water main broke.

School is flipping shit right now and I get to stay home.

What a prank.

My school was being demolished in my last year so on the last day about 8 of us went in armed with about 200 eggs and went from room to room egging all the teachers, great times were had.

My school was being demolished in my last year so on the last day about 8 of us went in armed with about 200 eggs and went from room to room egging all the teachers, great times were had.

Interesting.

This would have prevented us from graduating. About that, I have no doubt.

This is about as crazy as we get.

Last year I think all they did was break into the school and write "2010" on all the whiteboards in the school. With dry erase markers.

Streakers, graffiti, and some letters were stolen from the school's name on the building. Not really "pranks" in my book as much as run of the mill delinquency.

There is stories of duct taping a guy to the side of the school.

But I'm certain that never happened.

On my friends last day he tied a live chicken to a flagpole and with help moved a large statue thing so it blocked the front gates of the school. Wish I'd have been there.

Me and a few friends went into one teachers room and while I distracted her, they turned everything in her room around one by one. She flipped the fuck out.

Climbed to the top of the school and down into the courtyard at night. Camped there all night. Brought a grill in as well and made hot dogs for breakfast. Thank god our principle had a sense of humor because now I see we could have gotten in major trouble for trespassing.

All the seniors dressed like there respective first block teacher. It was actually funny ...for the first 10 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back