Selfish tna?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TNA is not a charity, it is a business. While it would be nice for them to pay for Konan's medical issues, which I do not believe were incurred during or because of work at TNA, that's just not what businesses do.

Don't you think Ford or GE or Microsoft could cut $1mil out of their $1BIL+ marketing budgets to help employees?

Spending money on Sapp or the VKM angle is business. Obviously everyone knows WWE will not accept the challenge so they have nothing to lose -- even if they did accept, it would still be well worth it for TNA.

Anyway. People seem to forget that business decisions need to be made for business reasons.

Yeah but isnt Konnan part of their business? He can EASILY get over as one of the top heels in the fed, probably even moreso than Jeff Jarrett. Seems like they would want to keep their top employees (if not all of them) happy and healthy.

Yeah but isnt Konnan part of their business? He can EASILY get over as one of the top heels in the fed, probably even moreso than Jeff Jarrett. Seems like they would want to keep their top employees (if not all of them) happy and healthy.

The fact is TNA isn't going to give out money like that. In Konnan's contract if he has a written one for that matter, TNA does not take care of his injuries. It's not there fault. TNA isn't a charity case that gives people money for surgery just because there employed. AAA is having a charity show. Also if you care so much get a paypal account and donate some money. The main point is it's not TNA's problem.

But that is the argument. If TNA can waste $1 million on the crappy VKM angle and then why not take care of this.

They all knew that WWE wouldn't except. Dixie may but she's not familiar with the buisness as JJ is. They know from experience. Did Vince except Bischoff's shoot fight challenge at WCW slamboree? No. Hulk said he might but did he? No.

I'd rather have them in DX but one of em going after Cena's WWE Championship which WOULD have happened and was scheduled to happen before Triple H's unfortunate injury...Now that DX may be done(or atleast put on hold) it effectively kills two teams..DX and VKM..If DX isn't around, VKM has no material.Their entire gimmick is based around their dislike for DX..What are they gonna do now?Call out Randy Orton and Adam Copeland?VKM will have to be repackaged again and to be honest with you, I don't think they'll be around long enough for it to happen.

Just when you thought VKM had no material they proved you wrong. Never assume. They do have material. They are now Anti-Womens division. VKM are an anti-force. That's how there displayed. DX is not dead because HBK is doing it single handedly now. The point is VKM does have material and there contributing to bringing in the women's division.

This whole VKM angle in TNA doesn't really make TNA look selfish...

it just makes them look damn annoying.

When WWF did it though it was funny? The point of this is to mock DX. If it annoy's you then let me ask you this. When DX did it how do you think the WCW fan's felt? Annoyed. I was a WWF fan and WCW fan at the time and I found it childish.

find it even more strange that they can't pay for the hotel rooms for their talent anymore. I am amused by the VKM angle, but TNA is probably better off using that money to keep their talent content.

There cutting cost to bring in more talent when they get 2 hours. Of course there are some set backs. All companies have these. Even ECW had it. It's not a permanent set back. The hotel fee's will return but when TNA can afford it.

I love TNA. But I do see them making the same mistakes WCW did. First they are doing everything to soak up the talent and pay big bucks for anyone who falls off the WWE roster. They did an Incredible job of developing their own talent and when they made TNA big they kind of put them to the side and focused on bigger names. Also the rattling the cage of the WWE with VKM chasing them is just tacky and unnessacary.

TNA was built on the talent of the wrestlers ...not their name, not the gimmic, not the soap opera. just good old fashon talent. and I do see them loosing it fast. I feel for Monty Brown and joe and Sabin and Styles and daniels. they really did bring alot and I feel they are the heart. not angle christian VKM jarret.
And when it comes to the money they are probibly hording it for other talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back