• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Selfies

Favourite swear words, eh? Pretty nifty.

I don't know, I've had moments of thinking "that guys a fucking idiot" (see: non-spam WWE section) but generally couldn't care enough to either A) point it out to them or B) make a thread about it. Out of sight out of mind.

Pop culture hasn't changed, nor has alt-culture. Selfies aren't new, pop music is still mostly what makes you sad and what you can dance to, Call of Duty is still Call of Duty. The technology behind it is different though. Social media, youtube and pals only allows for these already there trends to be more apparent. The more things change...

I don't know man. I mean the one thing all of us have in common is that we enjoy wrestling, I'm not sure we are qualified to comment on what is and isn't cool.

Man, if you think that was me angry... wow, that was just me drumming up conversation. I just happen to have a bit of a foul mouth/mind and curse a lot. My favorite curse words being fuck and cunt. I was more-so flabbergasted by how stupid society in-general has became and how while never highly intellectual, pop culture seems to have taken a large dip downward when it comes to what's "cool".

le wrong generation amirite?

1391681637985.jpg

If only FitFinlay4Life would pop his head in here, we'd have an appearance from all the members from our rain-trodden island. Happy Saint Pa... No? Too late?

You must be fun at parties.

I couldn't care less if people take pictures of their food or whatever.
It's not affecting me in any way and I don't know them so why get mad over something so trivial? LOL.

These sort of threads should be in the bar.

Sigh.

To be fair, I didn't know this many people were going to be so righteous and have so much sand in their vagina. I didn't even know this many people with vagina's posted on this forum. If anything this thread has contributed more to WZF than anything posted here in the last eight months.

I also like how people misinterpreted one line as though they heard me. And no, you won't have abuse shouted at you randomly in Dublin. Unless you deserve it.

To be fair, I didn't know this many people were going to be so righteous and have so much sand in their vagina. I didn't even know this many people with vagina's posted on this forum. If anything this thread has contributed more to WZF than anything posted here in the last eight months.

I also like how people misinterpreted one line as though they heard me. And no, you won't have abuse shouted at you randomly in Dublin. Unless you deserve it.

If you mean the GSD you may be right. If not then you're selling short the task of keeping most of JJ's random thoughts into one single thread ;)

So it's great to call out people for taking selfies, but not okay to call out people for being ********s?

If you mean the GSD you may be right. If not then you're selling short the task of keeping most of JJ's random thoughts into one single thread ;)

Ba-dum-dum-tsk!

So it's great to call out people for taking selfies, but not okay to call out people for being ********s?

I think you're missing the point where I totally out myself as a dick. I think that was common knowledge beforehand.

Personally, the fact that people refer to it as "selfies" disturbs me more than the actual act. It's still stupid though. Get a fucking tripod.

I refuse to take a tripod with me, everywhere I go, for the off chance that I'll need to take a photo of myself. Also, it's more convenient than asking some stranger to use my phone. If this were the bar room, I'd elaborate more on that.

Also to be fair, I now have two threads. Neither was created by me. One was actually not intended for me, but it turns out that I am more over than Jeff Jarrett.

Dragon Saga, if you think they are giving you a hard time for yelling at people taking selfies then you should see the crap they flung at me when I announced I had a crush on a girl who had a boyfriend. Additionally, yelling "take a picture of yourself if you're a fucking idiot" at people means you are one of two things. A child or a nerd. Your profile age indicates that you are 25, so there's that reality.

Lastly, if you saw two people taking what you call a "selfie", then you, sir, have the incorrect terminology. That my friend is called a "groupie". But I'm sure you totes knew that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back