• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Selfies

The Dragon Saga

Whale in a Teardrop
Today a girl I'm seeing accused me of being a hipster because I saw two people taking a selfie during lunch and said out pretty loud, "take a picture of yourself if you're a fucking idiot" - for the record, they took the photo, therefore they are fucking idiots, whoever they are. I went into a back and forth debate about it before she challenged me to take some selfies. So I did. I took photos of myself with my own camera phone. I felt like a ******, I probably looked like a ****** doing it, and I don't get why the fuck people like this shit so much. I know most trends are stupid, but this takes the biscuit.

Also, people who upload photos of their food onto Instagram or Facebook. I don't need to see what your fucking bagel looks like, I know what a standard bagel looks like. Unless it's a magic bagel or you've found an alien nesting in it, fuck off! It doesn't help when I'm hungry and all I see are photos of uneaten lasagnes and shit.

I don't know why you'd want to have lots of pictures of your own face on your phone. Then again, I don't know why people have those phones with the internet on them.

Selfies are kind of silly. But shouting at people taking them is a bit dickish.

You just take the piss out of earshot of them

tumblr_mqhgf82zmO1qdkrl2o1_500.png

Tyler Breeze says your argument is invalid.

Could you explain to me why the less mainstream wrestling companies are the best and which Indie stars you were a fan of before they got big in the wwe?

Less mainstream wrestling companies are not the best, by means of size, and majority of them are not the best in-terms of quality either, however some are superior to others, such as currently ROH and PWG's product whose focal point is wrestling, is better than TNA's, who label themselves as such despite feeling the need to make sure everyone talks. Everyone.

CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Cesaro, Seth Rollins, Ambrose, Sami "definitely not El Generico" Zayn and Luke Harper. However, hipsters believe things were only cool before the general consensus was the same, all the aforementioned names are still cool to me. Hell some are even better, see: Rollins and Harper.

Didn't you once post a pic of a guy taking a piss on this forum?

Was that you?

I once drunkenly posted a picture that was taken of me taking a piss, yes. I also have pictures of my bloodied hand that needed six stitches from six months ago. Would you like to see those?

While I'm not a big selfie fan, your anger seems pretty over the top. I wouldn't call anyone a fucking idiot over anything unless it was something I cared enough about to duke it out over... Because other than trying to feel superior, that's the next likely conclusion. I know living in Dublin that having abuse yelled at you is common enough, but generally those are the people I'd consider fucking idiots. At least you then had the decency to then commit a selfie upon yourself though, thus proving yourself right.

Mostly I think the pictures aren't taken for their own benefit either, mostly thrown up on Instagram or send on Snapchat so others can see them or what they're at. If you can't take seeing food on facebook, maybe block the people putting them up. Especially if your going to have a rage stroke over it.

I also wouldn't worry about being called a hipster because... well, who gives a shit.

Man, if you think that was me angry... wow, that was just me drumming up conversation. I just happen to have a bit of a foul mouth/mind and curse a lot. My favorite curse words being fuck and cunt. I was more-so flabbergasted by how stupid society in-general has became and how while never highly intellectual, pop culture seems to have taken a large dip downward when it comes to what's "cool".

My favorite curse words being fuck and cunt. I was more-so flabbergasted by how stupid society in-general has became and how while never highly intellectual, pop culture seems to have taken a large dip downward when it comes to what's "cool".

I want to punch you in the face.

Hey I'm honestly violent, you have to respect that.

I once drunkenly posted a picture that was taken of me taking a piss, yes. I also have pictures of my bloodied hand that needed six stitches from six months ago. Would you like to see those?

No, I guess I just don't understand the difference of posting pics of oneself online whether the pics were taking by yourself or another person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back