Sd Vs Raw 2006 Tag Team Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Extreme Hardcore Icon"

Getting Noticed By Management
sorry, i didnt know if this thread went here or in the wwe forums.

here r the results so far and i will not make them in detail anymore because it takes to long:

1) The Legend killer 21(Cena and Orton) defeated Jericho616(HBK and Jericho)

2) ek2222(eddie and batista) defeated The PC06(rvd and jbl) be DQ

3) nWo4Life(nash and nWo hogan) defeated sevastra(lesnar and london)

here r all the matches that r left in the 1st round of the tournament:

oooHEYooo(hogan 80's and undertake w/ andre) vs colsey_4_life (masters and booker t)

Mr.Sam(hhh and angle w/ kane) vs rkolover09(the hardy boys)

wareww(stone cold and the rock w/ hall) vs batistafan9933(goldberg and big show)

wwecw( bret hart and british bulldog w/ jimmy hart) vs gamehead(benoit and mysterio)

me(edge and mankind w/ lita) vs xjbiskit( shelton and carlito)

jericho616:

jericho was whopping cena's ass but orton was whopping michaels. cena was really beat up and his whole body was really hurt, but just like on tv, cena came back and nailed michaels with the FU for the win!

ans also if i played the matches, it wouldnt be fair because i am pretty good at that game so i just watch to make it fair

ok guys, the next match will be:

oooHEYooo(hogan 80's and undertake w/ andre) vs colsey_4_life (masters and booker t)

i am about to watch it and i think oooHEYooo will win because he has a manager and the fight outside the ring a lot so andre will help

Extreme Hardcore Icon said:

i am about to watch it

my guess is taker and 80's hogan gonna win

sure, thats a good idea. i will start that soon and since i have two controlers, i dont have to worry about vs a computer because i can play twp players and the other player wont do anything. too bad it is back to school time or i could have had a lot of time to do this. anyways, i will start the sign ups for that now but will start later. only 20 people can sign up though because thats the amount of people i can have on my roster. i will make a thread for that now ok

Extreme Hardcore Icon said:

i am about to watch it and i think oooHEYooo will win because he has a manager and the fight outside the ring a lot so andre will help
and i have to say thats like the best team playing. but its hard to beat STONE COLD AND THE ROCK AND MANAGER SCOTT HALL

Here r all the 1st round results:

1) The Legend killer 21(Cena and Orton) defeated Jericho616(HBK and Jericho)

2) ek2222(eddie and batista) defeated The PC06(rvd and jbl) be DQ

3) nWo4Life(nash and nWo hogan) defeated sevastra(lesnar and london)

4) oooHEYooo(hogan 80's and undertake w/ andre) defeated colsey_4_life (masters and booker t)

5) Mr. Sam(hhh and angle w/ kane) defeated rkolover09(the hardy boyz)

6) wareww(stone cold and the rock w/ hall) defeated batistafan9933(goldberg and big show)

7) wwecw (bret hart and british bulldog w/ jimmy hart) defeated gamehead(mysterio and benoit) (this match was a squash match for wwecw)

8) Extreme Hardcore icon(me)(edge and mankind w/ lita) defeated xjbiskit(benjamin and carlito)

[QUOTE

7) wwecw (bret hart and british bulldog w/ jimmy hart) defeated gamehead(mysterio and benoit) (this match was a squash match for wwecw) what does this was a squash match mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back