• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SD! No Mercy 2006;worst PPV ever?

Latino Heat

Dark Match Winner
I mean just look at the card....

World Title
King Booker (c) w/ Sharmell vs Batista

Tag Team Titles
London/Kendrick (c) vs Pitbulls vs Teacher's Pets

U.S. Title
Mr. Kennedy vs Lashley

Handicap Match
Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guererro/Vickie Guererro
(if not handicap match, then it should be a special stimpulation... I'd like to see Benoit come back that night and like interfear, or maybe be on the card)

Cruiserweight Title
Gregory Helms vs Matt Hardy
Being Unforgiven is havin a TLC and HIAC in the same night, this match should be a ladder match

M.V.P. vs Vito
----------------------------------

personally i think its gunna be one boring PPV, no real major wrestlers other than Batista, Mysterio and Booker T....

i sense low buyrates...

your opinions guys

ducde your card is all wrong 1 its gonna be Booker vs Lashely not Batista 2 Mr kenendy is facing Taker not lashely for the title 3 where in the world did you get that TT match? 4 Hardy is not in the right weight division to compete for the Cruiser weight title

THE ENIGMA said:
ducde your card is all wrong 1 its gonna be Booker vs Lashely not Batista 2 Mr kenendy is facing Taker not lashely for the title 3 where in the world did you get that TT match? 4 Hardy is not in the right weight division to compete for the Cruiser weight title

just copied and pasted it from anothe thread, even with your amendmants it is still shaping up to be one of the worst PPV's ever!

i dont think it will be the worst ppv ever but its gonna be preety dead i dont think ima wotch it smackdown rele needs to spice things up or vince bring da brands to one side listen to the fans or smackdown will be history soon enuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back