SD Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

kornavt

Dark Match Winner
I think that Smackdown Here comes the Pain is the best wrestling game in history, you get so much freedon it feels like a RPG with wrestling, its hard for me to get bored at it

I like Day of Reckoning 2 for the gc is the best for that and No Mercy is the best game ever

LOL My friends and I have all the Smackdown games but we agreed that Smackdown!: Here Comes The Pain was the worst of 'em all. Even Just Bring It :laugh: But my favorite is Smackdown VS. Raw '05

I like Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth or WWF No Mercy for the N64

I agree with the thread starter. The gfx may not have been as good but there were seemingly endless possibilities for the storylines.

I have SD:SYM, SD:HCTP, and SDVSRAW:06, i liked Here Comes the Pain the most out of those that i have

Here comes tha pain is tight cuz U can put CAWS in Story Mode like U can put all of dem in there and U can have rivalries with them, team up with them, and fight them for their titles.

I like Smackdown Vs. Raw '05. My Scott Hall CAW is awesome...looks perfect and has most of his moves but they don't have a regular "Razor's Edge" finisher. I have to use the razors edge off the ropes move instead.
No Mercy for the N64 was awesome too...THQ changed wrestling games for the better.

In Here Comes The Pain u can have all of your CAWS in story mode?I'll hafta grab that off ebay.

Here Comes The Pain has something that the other Wrestling Games don't have and that's that U can put all your CAW's in Story Mode and feud with them and create a Faction with them HCP is a Classic it's so much fun.

kornavt said:
I think that Smackdown Here comes the Pain is the best wrestling game in history, you get so much freedon it feels like a RPG with wrestling, its hard for me to get bored at it
I don't think Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain is the best wrestling game in history, but
it does have a better season mode, because you can just keep playing it without worrying about starting over. It also keeps your records during season mode for example win, loss, tie records. Another good thing about the game is you can be legends or go against legends or CAW's during season mode unlike alot of the wrestling games. I wish they would make more of the Smackdown games like that, but Here Comes The Pain doesn't beat some of the other wrestling games with graphics.

I'll rank the SmackDown! games in order of best to worst:

SVR 2006
SD!: HCTP
SD! 2 (I really liked it for the PS1, because it was the first one I had ever played)
SVR 2005
SD: JBI!
SD 1 (Never played it)
SD: SYM (Unbelievably, never played this one either)

If I had to rank them from best to worst It would probably be along the lines of this:

SvR 2006
SvR 2005
SD!: HCTP
SD: JBI
SD: 2
SD: SYM
SD: 1

RANK

1. SmackDown V.S. RAW 2006

2. SmackDown Here Comes The Pain

3. SmackDown V.S. RAW

4. Day Of Reckoning 2

5. Day Of Reckoning

6. SmackDown Shut Your Mouth

I think HCTP had the best roster...and there were features that SVR series doesn't have...I havent even played 2006 though so I guess i'll just grab 07 even though the new analog move setup kinda sounds different...

scalizi said:
I think HCTP had the best roster...and there were features that SVR series doesn't have...I havent even played 2006 though so I guess i'll just grab 07 even though the new analog move setup kinda sounds different...
HCTP U can put all your CAW's in Season Mode how can it not be 1 of tha best? But SD V.S. RAW 06 slightly beats HCTP.

in SD! vs. RAW 2006 you can put created wrestlers in the Season mode, and defend your titles in Exhibition mode, which is awesome! however, I'm am looking forward to SD! vs. RAW 2007 and hopefully this next installment of the SD! series will definatley blow the rest of the Ps2 games out of the water.

i like smackdown vs raw the original one the best, idk y i've played smackdown vs raw 2006, and its just a little different from the first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back