• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SD! 500 was awesome. *contains spoilers*

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
The 500th edition of Smackdown was an excellent show live. I will not reveal the show.

The crowd was good. I've never seen that building full before. There are no bad seats in The American Bank Center.

I had a blast. Green beer and wrestling mix well!

I don't get Smackdown anymore. Stupid MyNetwork crap.

PM me the results of everything that happened. Be as detailed as possible. I dispise "Big Show d. Jobber" type results. I wanna know all the juicy details. I shall be awaiting a PM.

I don't know if I need spoiler tags, but just in case.

Truth got a good reception as always. His support fizzled during the match.....as always.

Dude, you bastard :(

And yes, I saw that but really don't give a rats ass unless he wins MITB :D

Dude, you bastard :(

And yes, I saw that but really don't give a rats ass unless he wins MITB :D

I doubt seriously he's gonna win MITB now that he's US Champ. But my guess is he'll go on to feud with possibly Kennedy, or Matt Hardy.. a-fucking-gain.

Face MVP should begin a new with how he started so great as a heel.

Meh, who else really stands out to win it but him? Shelton? That's it really. Vince hates Christian and I doubt they let Punk win it twice, but idk. Depends on how hard they want to push him.

Face MVP needs more mic time before I decide if I like it, I'm leaning towards no right now

this is more about FTS's experience at the show which just so happens to contain spoilers.

Wrestling related spam goes in the wrestling related spam zone.

Meh, who else really stands out to win it but him? Shelton? That's it really. Vince hates Christian and I doubt they let Punk win it twice, but idk. Depends on how hard they want to push him.

Face MVP needs more mic time before I decide if I like it, I'm leaning towards no right now

Wrong show. :lmao: Punk was an IC Champion, not US Champion. But I can see Punk defeating MVP upon being drafted to SD after Mania. Backlash = MVP v. Punk.. I'd wanna see it.

And Kendrick could get a push against him. R-Truth, Kennedy, Benjamin in a rematch, Matt Hardy to further push him as a heel-midcarder, or anyone who jumps from Raw.

Wrong show. :lmao: Punk was an IC Champion, not US Champion. But I can see Punk defeating MVP upon being drafted to SD after Mania. Backlash = MVP v. Punk.. I'd wanna see it.

And Kendrick could get a push against him. R-Truth, Kennedy, Benjamin in a rematch, Matt Hardy to further push him as a heel-midcarder, or anyone who jumps from Raw.

Wat? Who said anything about IC or US champion and CM Punk? lulz, I meant win back to back MITB. I also think MVP is RAW bound come draft time, which will suck and get him lost in the shuffle like Kennedy did unless he has MITB

I don't get Smackdown anymore. Stupid MyNetwork crap.

PM me the results of everything that happened. Be as detailed as possible. I dispise "Big Show d. Jobber" type results. I wanna know all the juicy details. I shall be awaiting a PM.

Could i get that PM to!

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back