Scott Hall suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
source

Kevin Nash has updated his blog on Tumblr.com with an update on the heath of his longtime friend, Scott Hall. We wish there was better news to report here .. According to Nash, Scott Hall is going through a very dark period, one of his worst ever. Nash explains that Scott's problems are a lot deeper than substance abuse and asks people to see Hall as a human being like all of us, with feelings and problems that might ultimately take him down for good.

Here's part of what Nash wrote:

"Over the last few weeks, since the horrifying New England appearance of Scott Hall, my Twitter page has blown up with plea’s to help Scott. First of all, nobody has to ASK me to help Scott Hall. I consider Scott like a brother. He’s much more than a friend. I have spent more time with Scott Hall in the last 18 years than I have with my wife in the 23 years we’ve been married. We have no secrets between each other. This is ‘real life’. Nobody knows what Scott has gone thru since early childhood to what he has gone thru up unto this point, except for me. I can tell you Scott Hall has neither a drug or alcohol addiction, Scott’s problem is he suffer’s from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Drugs and alcohol aren’t the problem, to Scott they are the solution. He is a fragile and broken human being, not a race horse that you take a whip to to perform. Scott Hall is in bad shape and each time I talk to him I feel it may be the last. It’s gotten to the point where I save his voice mails, much like I would’ve saved Andrew’s (Test), because I knew sometimes when I heard his message it could be the last. The media will want to blame wrestling when Scott passes. Scott was broken way before he broke into the ring for the first time."

Hmm .. I feel bad for Hall.. I mean its simply sad.. :( But seems like there is more to this story than we know.. Kudos to Kevin Nash for helping him.

I get that some folks are concerned for Scott, and god bless Kevin Nash for REPEATEDLY sticking by hall and trying to help the guy.

But, I got a couple problems with the sitch...

1)When are they gonna have to get tough with Scott? Not talking being mean, I'm talking tough love. If Scott is worth it, then when is Scott gonna realize " Big Kev loves me like a Bro--- I gotta get better and stop this for Kev, For My Kids" I get the Race Horse/Whip analogy, but there has to be an effort on Scotts part-- a real one, a powerful one that respectst all the help you guys gave him.

If the PTS-disorder is true, then I don't mean to be harsh. ( but why are we just now hearing about it )

2) The thing I can't seem to get is why Hall get so many passes with fans , but Jeff Hardy gets slammed hardcore? Don't get me wrong, I'm no Hardy fan, but guys, at least be consistent.

3) MY REAL problem with the sitch is this twitter deal. More pointedly, IMO,...

A WALKING PEICE OF SHIT LIKE SEAN WALTMAN. If those were really his tweets,....He calls Hall's kids mother all kinds of crap on his twitter while crying about airing out personal crap. Does he even see the hypocrisy? Yeah she shouldn't have done it, but if she couldn't reach anyone, then Im not sure I'd be too mad.

Instead of saying " I'll see what i can do--for your/his kids, can i call you so we not discuss on twitter?" He calls her "asshole". Really and what does that make Xpac--- I'll start,...howzabout a dogs rectum?

Im so tired of hearing this, IMO, drugged up greaseball run his stupid mouth. Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash have carried this sack of crap and its old.

He's ignorant, all he can do is insult folks he disagrees with. To me, the guy constantly comes off as a turd.

Ill admit I was never a fan of Hall as a wrestler--ever. But I hope the dude can find the strength to get the help, to stick with it and find peace and happiness--for everyone involved. When he tried to get in shape in his later days in TNA , I was hoping that would be the beginning of good days for him.

But he's gotta get away from Sean Waltman....he did wonders for Chyna.

note: MODS.. if gotta censor/ban me... no biggie, but those tweets set me off. I apologize only if i offended anyone.

What's even more fucked is that Nash is already considered Hall doomed.

"The media will want to blame wrestling when Scott passes."

The fast that Nash of all people is saying that is really troubling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back