Scott Hall Arrested Again

Am I the only one who's happy to receive news of him slowly coming closer to his peril every time?

Too bad she didn't stab him; I'm getting a little impatient waiting.

Reactions: IHW
Please lock that guy up in a dry jail. Take away all his privileges and watch over him, not allowing him to abuse any type of substance. Make him go to church and find God.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Am I the only one who's happy to receive news of him slowly coming closer to his peril every time?

Too bad she didn't stab him; I'm getting a little impatient waiting.

o_O

Anyhow.

Dude won't make it another five years. Sad, but every attempt to help him has failed miserably.

Sober people who think they have god on their side do enough damage in this world.

We don't need drunk ones as well.

I'd elect for mercy killing.

You're an idiot. I hope you're just trying to be funny. But if so, you failed miserably.

I'm not religious but people who have substance abuse problems and who find God usually succeed in conquering their demons.

You're an idiot. I hope you're just trying to be funny. But if so, you failed miserably.

I'm not religious but people who have substance abuse problems and who find God usually succeed in conquering their demons.

No, my post drips of conviction. Maybe if your assertion concerning people's success matched anywhere in merit, I'd consider having been idiotic, but I think I'll just wait for you to prove your point.

Go ahead.

I guess if believing in a fairy tale helps Scott Hall survive to old age, I can accept it.

No, my post drips of conviction. Maybe if your assertion concerning people's success matched anywhere in merit, I'd consider having been idiotic, but I think I'll just wait for you to prove your point.

Go ahead.

Yeah, because nothing says "wisdom" like wishing death on people.

Yeah, because nothing says "wisdom" like wishing death on people.

1. I never implied I have it to offer.

1a. I never implied that upholding my stance on one point is a display of it (and that still has no bearing on hurting my point).

2. You're the only one who brought "wisdom" into this and aren't doing a great job of showcasing it as you've failed to address the point being argued even once.

Try again.

That sucks, although I'm not shocked at all. I just hope he gets cleaned up soon before he becomes another wrestling tragedy.

This happens so much with Hall I really don't have much to say outside of that.

Go ahead.

Shawn Michaels.

See? You're an idiot. And obviously trolling.

Shawn Michaels.

See? You're an idiot.

This is what you said:

"I'm not religious but people who have substance abuse problems and who find God usually succeed in conquering their demons."

If you're going to employ diction leaning toward statistics ("usually"), you might want to think again before calling me an idiot while giving one example.

Sharpen up.

This is what you said:

"I'm not religious but people who have substance abuse problems and who find God usually succeed in conquering their demons."

If you're going to employ diction leaning toward statistic ("usually"), you might want to think again before calling me an idiot while giving one example.

Sharpen up.

Well, you asked for an example. Normally, that's what...
Maybe if your assertion concerning people's success matched anywhere in merit, I'd consider having been idiotic, but I think I'll just wait for you to prove your point.
...means.

So, you're not just an idiot. You're a troll and an idiot.

Just started a thread in non-spam without knowing about this one. My apologies fellas. But yeah Scott keeps getting worse. I disagree with mercy killings but at this point he has to be the one to help himself. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back