• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

School Memories.

You're Hardcore :rolleyes:

One time I jumped off the school building and did a shooting star press on my friend through four burning tables while the rest of my heel stable held him down. The principle looked on screaming into a microphone. Then we proceded to take out the most popular kids in the school. Hows that for hardcore?

One time I jumped off the school building and did a shooting star press on my friend through four burning tables while the rest of my heel stable held him down. The principle looked on screaming into a microphone. Then we proceded to take out the most popular kids in the school. Hows that for hardcore?

Now thats Hardcore

Pussy you had to have your heel stable hold him down. Pfft. Where were the thumbtacks. The glass, the BARBED WIRE. Come back to me when you grow a sack.

Pussy you had to have your heel stable hold him down. Pfft. Where were the thumbtacks. The glass, the BARBED WIRE. Come back to me when you grow a sack.

I don't know. But there have been some clips on the morning news which are hinting at his return. Im waiting. He'll probably methodically take out my stable, leaving me the only one left, and then will have a hardcore fued ending in a cafeteria brawl with thumbtacks and him going through the glass front door.

I broke a guys rib once by pushing him down a flight of stairs in study hall.

Hardcore?

NO!

:( I made him cry.

Flames Out
Dragon

A friend of mine fell though the middle of the stair case(like spiral stair case but a rectangle). And fell 2 flight's of stair's, And landed on head and somehow ONLY got a broken arm, and a little bump on his head, Not even a concussion!?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back