• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

School Memories.

Spunky

Lovable degenerate.
What are your favourite school memorie's? You know the one's that when you look back at, You think "them where the day's".

There's one with me and my friend Dicko, We had P.E last lesson, And we were late for the bus so we went off running and as soon as we got to the shiney door's, The fucker tripped me up, But i was running that fast as soon as I hit the deck, And slid about 20feet into fire door, Which set off the alarm.

We both got like 21 after school detention's, each, As everyone that hadn't got on a bus had to be accounted for which was about 90% of the pupil, then had to wait for the fire brigade to check everywhere even though it was an accident.

It was FUCKING funny, even though I did recieve a broken finger.

There was a REALLY metrosexual science teacher, And every time he finished a sentence, One out of me and my friend's (6) would shout gay, Eventually he got that pissed off with us, That he took the class outside and made us line up against a wall, and told us that if we could be quite for 2 minute's we'd go back in, The whole class was there for about and hour and 30 minute's, Because as soon as he said "1.59", Someone would say "gay" in some form. :D

Mine just happened today actually. We were in 7th Period. The school had been told about a science experiment my class was doing and that not to panic if the alarms went off and just turn them off if they did. So they told the Fire department not to come and told the board of directors.

So me and my friend Vinny are working togethor. I strick a match, and I go to set the food parcel on fire. He acts like a dick and slaps my arm, the teacher doesn't see it, so my hand slips and so does the match, my whole hand catches on fire. I just blurt out "HOLY SHIT, IM FUCKIN ON FIRE!!!!" The teacher raises her head, and my other friend Brandon yells "Hell yeah you're on fire!"

Then I ran over took off the glove I was wearing and procedded to stomp that bitch. I geuss the principle heard it and ran in. Nobody got in trouble.

In AP World History we had gotten to the 90s and this guy i knew was doing an impersonation of Bill Clinton for a project behind a podium. A friend of mine hid under the podium before our teacher got in the room. The guy does his speech and keeps pausing and kind of looking off into space and exhaling just slightly while clearly squeezing the podium. He gets done and goes and sits down and the girl gets up and calmly walks out the door as our teacher can be heard saying "Oh.....my......god.....did she really just do that?" Everyone exploded laughing. Classic.

My friend setting fire to a tree right in front of a teacher was a good one, he then set my other friends leg on fire and we all had a merry old time.

Funniest part is the teacher is so useless that no one got into any trouble.

Another good one is two of my friends were prefects and they would let me and my mates in sometimes when it rained, one of them was well skinny but the other was 22 stone and called Dave (no joke). Well one day we had a load of kids demanding to get let in so we opened the door and as they tried to come through we got Dave to charge it sending them all back out.

Ah! those were the days.

I can play some football too. I just dont enjoy it as much as Baseball. Which is odd because I love contact sports.

I'm livin' them right now.

But, one hilarious thing happened today. Me and four of my friends we're in the library with the rest of our CP Civics class researching for an essay on a Supreme Court case. One of my friends happens to have an amazingly hot sister, so we eventually came to a point in conversation where we started talking about her. After a while, one of my friends said, "Wow, everything seems to go back in with _____'s sister." So, I was like, "Dude, EVERYTHING goes in _____'s sister." We all flip out laughing.

The same friend with the hot sister also found out his cat pissed on his bag during the same class. It smelled so bad where we were, but we kept trying to drop it off by other people and seeing what happened. Funny shit.

When I was in Gr 10, some people took multiple liquids like Ketchup, Mustard, Ch Milk, and other stuff, to a total of 7 different thins, and I drank it for $2.

Another time, in Gr 8, I stood on a chair and got duct taped to a tree, before they pulled the chair away. because I stuck so long, they acually left me there. Some random students eventually let me down, as the tree was away from the school.

If my friend set my leg on fire, then he would have to run.

Oh he ran no doubt about that.

Its the kinda thing thats hilarious when it happens but when you tell people afterwards they say "thats horrible" it is horrible but also funny as hell.

Another time, in Gr 8, I stood on a chair and got duct taped to a tree, before they pulled the chair away. because I stuck so long, they acually left me there. Some random students eventually let me down, as the tree was away from the school.

During my time in middle school, that was actually a school sanctioned event-Tape a Teacher To the Wall. It was always the same teacher, and it was a buck for a strip of tape. Good times.

In 8th grade we were dissecting cow eyes and some of the black liquid from the eye went on my journal. :glare: Try getting rid of that.

Flames Out
Dragon

Me and my group of friends stood outside the library before school started, well one day a girl with her group of friends, and she says "the vibrator on my phone." We laughrd we laughed hard.

Another moment includes me and my friend threatening to Superkick and Pedigree the next ******ed kid who walked by with a John Cena T-Shirt

And there was this one time my friend asked this girl if "she liked ice cream" (Scarface referance)

yep those were the days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back