• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sawall's Sig & Wallpaper Gallery

CMSawall

Future Hall of Famer
Ok as some of you have seen i have posted my sigs in the wrong spot (SMH) Ill leave them there for now, but yet i have not added my wallpapers that i have done. so here they are. I would like some feedback and way that i could improve upon. I use both Photoshop CS5 and GIMP.

First one wasnt all that great just messing around and learning the controls and buttons and clicks and scrolls. lol. dont even remember all i did.
Ezio.png

this one I kind of knew what I was doing but not quite all there.
otron123.png

I made this one for my girlfriend since she is a huge fan, what I did was make a background layer then another layer and did the two renders, and set the opacity, then addthe foreground, the after that I went back to the background and added different colors of the same brush, then added some stars, I then went back to the foreground add the text and called it good. one of my favorites.
Rihanna.png

This has to be my favorite cause im a huge mark, I added a grundge type background to fit in with his face render, and the added the foreground, and when and added some brush strokes the the background behind him.
punk.png

I have a few more but its running late I got to go to work... untill next time.

batman! lol another request from the gf, she is a big batman fan! I really like this one, i just wish i knew alittle more skills to make it better, first i added the grunge bg with yellow brush strokes, then added the original batman logo, then the "dark knight" logo within that, the i made the foreground renders and finished up with the text.
batman.png

this one i just whipped up quick, i was running short on time and there wasnt many renders of them so I just took what I could and ran with it.
a7x.png

feel free to leave feedback!

I like your style, to a degree. You have good technique, all you need to do is try to get your work to flow a little better. If you get that down, you've got a pretty good thing going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back