• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sarita(sarah stock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saritafan

TNA FIRE ORLANDO JORDAN HE SUCKS
now,i know this thread probably won't get many replys(or any at all) because most of you don't give a shit about womens wrestling but I thought I'd give it a try

next week on impact,new TNA knockout sarita aka sarah stock debuts and i wanna know some of peoples thoughts on her,what do you expect of her in TNA and what do you think she'll accomplish,will she be the next gail kim of TNA?

Sarah Stock is an amazing athlete plus she's hot, the only thing she lacks is charisma, she's no Daizee Haze. I've seen a promo or two of hers in CHIKARA and she's not bad, but she needs improvement.

I'm not sure what TNA will use her for. In all honestly she doesn't have the charisma or the promo ability to be a top player, but then again, TNA is known for being centered around athletics than entertainment so maybe Sarah will receive a good push.

I think Sarita will do great. If she's can live up to the hype of how great she looks in her video packages, I expect her to have great matches with the many great knockouts of TNA and to maybe even surpass Gail Kim. She should be really able to heat up the KO division. I'm only hoping that Savio Vega does not fumble on any of the greatness that we'll see coming soon in the KO division because since he's been booking, I think he's fumbled quite a few things. If not, then thumbs up to the future of the KO division!

First off I don't expect her to fill what was Gail Kim's role. The firey competitor that can never be counted out is Taylor Wilde who may be the best wrestler in TNA. I expect her to be a more exciting Roxxi (who I wish was still in TNA). I like what TNA is doing with the friendship between Taylor and Lauren but Taylor does not look right partnering in the ring with Kong. Together Taylor and Sarita should provide good competition to the Beautiful People and Kong can go back to destroying everyone in sight.

I personally love women's wrestling when it uses actual wrestlers. I have seen previews of Stock and she is great in the ring. Mic skills can always be improved, I mean look at AJ Styles, then Matt Morgan from his wwe days. They have improved there and so can Stock. I think she can be a dynamic player in the Knockout Division.

I wouldn't completely rule out that she could be a top face. Notice that her promo's involve lots of high flying moves and they changed her name to something more hispanic. Clearly, they are going to be marketing her as a more high flying luchadora. This very well may take off.

Her first (official) opponent is Alissa Flash (aka chearleader Melissa) who is going to have her first match with her new name. Legendary Japanese/Mexican star Ayako Hamada is also expected to be at the latest TNA impact tapings. Things are about to get very interesting in the knockouts division to say the least.

I was very disappointed in the Sarita debut. I expected a female Rey Mysterio based on those promos that TNA showed the weeks beforehand but instead got a mat type of wrestling match.

If anything, Alissa Flash was the one who really looked real good and showed true technical skill and ring savvy in that match. She made Sarita look real bad.

I was very disappointed in the Sarita debut. I expected a female Rey Mysterio based on those promos that TNA showed the weeks beforehand but instead got a mat type of wrestling match.

If anything, Alissa Flash was the one who really looked real good and showed true technical skill and ring savvy in that match. She made Sarita look real bad.

I felt the same way. Maybe they should have been running Alissa Flash promos for a month. At the end of the match I was way more impressed with Flash. Plus I hated the outfit Sarita had. In the future I am looking forward to more matches with Alissa Flash then with Sarita. Maybe a little Flash vs. Tara action. But I have the feeling that they just used Flash so Sarita could pin a heel since I can not really think of any heel KO that are not already in a storyline.

I was very impressed with Sarita's debut. She brought something new to the Knockouts division, and that's the whole point of hyping up a new acquisition, right? She made good on TNA's promises of her being explosive and high flying. It was a unique and entertaining experience to see the debut of a Knockout be against another Knockout making her debut (As that character) in a very competitive match. Both girls came out looking strong, and it was a fantastic way to further liven up an already good division.

Sarita's debut was pretty impressive, the downside was that she went up against Alissa Flash AKA Cheerleader Mellisa/Raisha Saeed, who is argubaly the best female wrestler in the business right now. But both of them put on a good show and it seems the two may make this into an ongoing feud which has the potential to be very interesting.

I wasn't impressed, at all. If anything, T.N.A took the former W.W.E Diva Tara (Victoria) and made her look all important by instantly thrusting the Knockout's Championship on her for a pair of weeks.. and dropped the ball big time with having Sarita basically get squashed by Flash/Melissa/Saeed.

For weeks, we get these highlight packages of Sarita, and you're made to believe she's going to be this high flying, super luchador type Knockout.. and in the end, she lays an egg by showing maybe two high-flying moves, and the rest of the match she's being beaten and thrown around the ring by Flash. In the end, sure, she won - but not impressively, and even in victory.. she was laid out and left looking like a loser.

So in the end, I doubt Sarita is going to be anything important. If she is, then T.N.A sure started in the worst way through her debut.

While I thought her match overall was pretty good, she didn't live up to the hype TNA put into her. This was the first time I'd seen video promos for a female wrestler in a major American wrestling company and the way they touted her, I was expecting some cross between Trish Stratus and Rey Mysterio.

While I enjoyed the match she had overall, her performance didn't show her to be the surpreme female badass TNA hyped her as. She barely got through the match by the skin of her teeth it seemed. While they did put her in there with arguably the best female worker in the business today, TNA ultimately dropped the ball with her.

She looks a bit like a cross between Rockin Robin and Lita from the old WWF days :). Don't think much of her constantly posing and overall she wasn't what was hyped up, however she is TNA green, so she may improve

but other than that that match was pretty impressive, i knew Alissa was Cheerleader Melissa but never knew she was Raisha Saeed aswell til i checked Wiki the other night, She's a good actor then :)

It's not as if Sarita can show ALL of her high flying moves in one match, hm? It would be stupid to have this debutee show what she's about in her first match. It would've been overuse and overkill, anyway. She'll continue to add another high flying move or two over time to these matches until the fans get an idea what she's about.

This chick has potential to be TNA's top face, no doubt. Fans love high flying antics and as long as she doesn't overuse them quickly, they'll be impressed by her antics in the ring. That alone is enough to get the fans cheering for her loudly and get her in a nice face role. As long as she can do that and only have short promos, she's got a good future as long as TNA management doesn't go blind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back