• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Santino announces that his in-ring career is over.

According to some reports I read today, though others may have already mentioned this, he suffered some sort of neck trauma three weeks ago. I didn't catch any specifics, but I think this is what ultimately led to him deciding to hang it up. He's had neck issues in the past and even though he's only 35 years old, I'd say there's a good possibility of it happening again and/or worsening as time goes by.

I'm pretty sure Santino will be on Raw tonight to formally make an announcement. He was born in and currently resides in Mississauga, Ontario. While technically not a suburb of Toronto, it started out that way but plans were changed due to simply running out of vacant land to further develop. All in all, technicalities aside, it can be viewed as a suburb of Toronto and that's where tonight's Raw is being held.

According to some reports I read today, though others may have already mentioned this, he suffered some sort of neck trauma three weeks ago. I didn't catch any specifics, but I think this is what ultimately led to him deciding to hang it up. He's had neck issues in the past and even though he's only 35 years old, I'd say there's a good possibility of it happening again and/or worsening as time goes by.

I'm pretty sure Santino will be on Raw tonight to formally make an announcement. He was born in and currently resides in Mississauga, Ontario. While technically not a suburb of Toronto, it started out that way but plans were changed due to simply running out of vacant land to further develop. All in all, technicalities aside, it can be viewed as a suburb of Toronto and that's where tonight's Raw is being held.

He didn't say last night at the show where or when his neck was injured, just that it was, and he thought it was time to get out while the going was good so too speak.

Mississauga is part of the Greater Toronto Area, and RAW is in Montreal tonight. Montreal is in Quebec and it's about a good 6 hour drive east of Toronto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back