Samoan Stable

Greg

Dark Match Winner
I was actually thinking about if this would work. Have Samoa Joe create a stable, most likely heel with The Usos, Nia & Tamina, & Roman. Lets be real here, Joe is insane with the mic. Tamina and Nia can go after the womens tag title, usos can go after mens tag title and yes Roman can do after the Universal title. Not sure if this may workout but I have to admit that Joe mic skills are great and he does not need to wrestle.
Comments please

This could work but i think it would work better without Joe in it. Their a couple of reason why i think this would work better without Joe.

First of All Roman Reigns should be the leader of this group not Joe. Reigns is this generation's John Cena and putting him in a faction that he didn't create would bring down his stuck as a mega star. It's like if The hart foundation were create by somebody lower then Bret hart or the NwO were created by Eric Bischoff instead of Hogan. If you want the maximum impact from a Reigns Heel Turn, he need to come from him not somebody else.

Secondly, i think that Joe would stand out in this group as he's the only guy that's not family in this group. Everybody else is related somewhat to each other so it would be like a new hart foundation but with samoan instead. And the promo's would fell more authentic if it come from Reigns as the figurehead of the samoan family instead of Joe.

Again Nothing against joe but in the end i feel like if a samoan faction would be created, i would be better without him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back