• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sam and Coco's Thread of Bare Torsos and Pumping Techno Music

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Because JGlass' thread is full of JGlass, I don't know what a Saunterer is, Coco's obviously intimidated by Jake and I haven't made a thread which will quickly and quietly slip into the waves of anonymity in a while. I need to scratch that itch.

To begin:
  • Isn't Austin Aries good?
  • Isn't Bully Ray good?
  • Isn't CM Punk good?
  • Isn't Rey Mysterio good?
  • Isn't Devon good? (Don't tell anyone.)
  • Yeah, I believe they've fixed that stupid 4:3 problem as of Rey Mysterio's second DVD set. There are shows recorded in the HD era which are only available as 4:3 DVDs (see: Royal Rumble 2008). It's ridiculous. The fucking replay boxes are even in 16:9!
  • Get that shirt off.

[youtube]-7Sjy92gk3U[/youtube]

Is Jake around enough to be intimidating? And even if I was intimidated by him, it's not like I'd be worried about establishing a less-than-stellar rapport. Alzheimer's will be sure to keep me in the clear on that front.

I think we should tell everyone how good Devon is. My escalating enjoyment of Buffy the Vampire Slyer has caused me to drop shame like a bad habit. Which it is. Not sure why I said it was "like" a bad habit. Gotta tighten up my grasp on the English language. Figuratively speaking, as it's hard to grasp the English language in a literal sense. Unless having a firm grip on a book counts.

And I'm spent.

Good thread.

I like to think I'm above shame but would I, say, ever post a status about wrestling on my Facebook feed? Fuck no. Honesty may be the best policy but I'm much better as a two-faced liar.

Between the three great matches on the latest Impact and the two great matches on the latest Raw, my apathy's starting to thaw. I might even start watching Superstars and NXT, especially after I just saw NorCal fawning over them.

Grease up.

[youtube]9LlYs_s1494[/youtube]

Not technically techno but it all sounds the same to me.

As a Canadian, the option exists for me to watch NXT every week. But after that dire week two, it's just not happening. Caught Rollins vs McIntyre this week though. Head-banging Tyler Black is hilarious. That's as substantive a thought as I carried away from the experience. Superstars is even more difficult. I know I really like Tyson Kidd, Cody Rhodes, and Heath Slater. But I also know that watching lengthy filler matches on my computer when Reddit is a new tab away is a drag.

You make a great case for two-faced liars. A shame guys in unmarked vans pretending they have candy give your type a bad reputation.

I assume this is relevant to your interests:

331644_483924164969415_1555441588_o.jpg

Very relevant. I keep recording Superstars (in HD no less) and then deleting it.

Sometimes I just shake my head at people who readily express their passions and quirks. OK, we get it, you like Doctor Who - you're not supposed to tell anyone that.

I had a dream the other night about two close friends having graphic sex on a sitcom. With a laugh track. When I woke up, I screamed into my pillow in anguish for about five full minutes. I'd have killed myself but all I had to hand was some hayfever tablets and I'm pretty sure it would take an incredible amount of those to off yourself.

I actually have quite a nice torso. Fawn-worthy? If it weren't for the hairy nipples, I'd say yes, undoubtedly. I dunno - maybe some chicks dig that. The rest of it is hairy too. It balances it out to a degree. And it's not really the nipples which are hairy but the surrounding area.

See? I'm proving my own case.

[youtube]kAI4Mdaa89I[/youtube]

Speed Racer is one of the best movies of the last decade. There I go again.

Actually I know a lot of girls that don't like waxed/clear chests. They think it's unnatural and weird.

I'd hook you up, Sam, but they're either under aged or taken...

My shed is a sovereign state. They can't touch us in there. I, on the other hand, can do much touching.

[youtube]gTw2YvutJRA[/youtube]

We've veered quite violently away from techno, haven't we?

I agree Coco, I find it difficult to watch full wrestling shows on the computed when there is so much else to do on the Internet. As soon as Suparstars went off are I stopped watching it. First show I saw was this week as I'm trying to get back into it.

Sometimes I just shake my head at people who readily express their passions and quirks. OK, we get it, you like Doctor Who - you're not supposed to tell anyone that.
Enthusiasm is a difficult thing to abide. Small wonder that Matt Striker got berried.

I had a dream the other night about two close friends having graphic sex on a sitcom. With a laugh track. When I woke up, I screamed into my pillow in anguish for about five full minutes. I'd have killed myself but all I had to hand was some hayfever tablets and I'm pretty sure it would take an incredible amount of those to off yourself.
Five full minutes of screaming into your pillow? Well it seems a proper smothering won't do you in either.

I actually have quite a nice torso. Fawn-worthy? If it weren't for the hairy nipples, I'd say yes, undoubtedly. I dunno - maybe some chicks dig that. The rest of it is hairy too. It balances it out to a degree. And it's not really the nipples which are hairy but the surrounding area.
I've got the concentration camp look. The hairless concentration camp look. Except for that hair crawling up from my pubes to my belly button. Really stretching the definition of torso so I can feel like more of a man.

Because JGlass' thread is full of JGlass, I don't know what a Saunterer is, Coco's obviously intimidated by Jake and I haven't made a thread which will quickly and quietly slip into the waves of anonymity in a while. I need to scratch that itch.

To begin:
  • Isn't Bully Ray good?

I see no reason to discuss other wrestlers

I can hold a pillow over my head indefinitely and not suffocate. I've long wondered if I have some sort of superpower or if the movies are full of shit.

Oh, and "berried"? Nice. Nice.

Барбоса;4045051 said:
Forget about match quality (which is largely good) and writing, wrestling is dying on its arse because of filler/recaps.
It's certainly why I watch all of my wrestling on tape delay.

I can hold a pillow over my head indefinitely and not suffocate. I've long wondered if I have some sort of superpower or if the movies are full of shit.
Remember when Joker set off a bomb in a police station and everyone except him was affected? How about when Michael Cera overcame his social shortcomings to bang that cute chick? Of course the movies are full of shit.

Oh, and "berried"? Nice. Nice.
It's someone else's material. But it felt right on account of Matt Striker seeming a little light in the loafers.

How about when Michael Cera overcame his social shortcomings to bang that cute chick? Of course the movies are full of shit.

No, that's still possible. I have to believe. I must. I can't be stuck with the slightly mannish or the slightly overweight for the rest of my life. I refuse.

It's someone else's material. But it felt right on account of Matt Striker seeming a little light in the loafers.

I liked Matt Striker. At least, unlike Booker T, he didn't try to sabotage the story of the matches at every available opportunity. No, overselling was his crime.

I see no reason to discuss other wrestlers

With the possible exception of Devon, I'd say I prefer everyone else on that list. I'm even pretty high on Joseph Parks right now. And James Storm. And AJ Styles. And Kurt Angle. And Bobby... Roooooode.

Барбоса;4045051 said:
Forget about match quality (which is largely good) and writing, wrestling is dying on its arse because of filler/recaps.

It's certainly why I watch all of my wrestling on tape delay.

This shit right here. TNA knows what it's doing: recap at the start, then right into the show. When you're advertising a fucking recap, something has gone seriously wrong.

So, like what, am I not allowed here?

That's cool. I don't want to be a part of your gay torso rubbing and shitty music anyway.

Get_the_fuck_out_7868c9eaa99d_My_tram_expirience-s312x176-268386-580.gif

The title immediately brought this clip to mind.

"We work hard, we play hard."

I think about it at every available opportunity. Peak Simpsons - something you're allowed to gush about.

[YOUTUBE]TYJzcUvS_NU[/YOUTUBE]

Seems like the place to be. Full of man boobs and so forth.

Seeing as I've cultivated an impressive pair of pecs (while avoiding freakish Heath Slater/Kofi Kingston territory) and Coco has been evading capture from the Germans for the past three years, I wonder whom you're referring to, good sir.

Is it wrong to think most Americans that like Doctor Who are really just faking it to be quirky?

American television has the highest peaks but it also has the lowest troughs. I can see them liking Doctor Who.

[youtube]BkMLcyh9D48[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back