• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Saint's Row 3

TokiRKO

Controversy Creates Cash
Volition and THQ has stated that they will show off Saint's Row 3 at this year's E3 convention. They have promised this one to be ''mind blowing''. The release date is April 2011-April 2012 so they have twelve to twenty three months to complete the game.

Considering they've pretty much done every thing there is to do in a sandbox style game (GTA and Saint's Row included) what else could they possibly do that would be mind blowing?

Ideas?

I honestly cannot think of any thing that could possibly be big enough to be considered mind blowing. GTA 4 had first person driving, GTA:SA had hunger and character morphing based on working out, eating, etc, and Saint's Row 2 had full character customization.

(by the way I searched and found nothing on Saint's Row 3. If I some how missed a thread about it, move or delete this one)

Im thinking a bigger storyline, more weapons, maybe upgraded activities, Saints Row 2, was and still is a great game that basically very much entertained and immersed many fans of the series in to SR2. THQ and Violition will want to do that again and i think they will.

I really liked Saints Row 2, and found it enjoyable to play.I liked the weapons they had and hope the can add some more to number 3.I thought that the game was a little short, GTA is always a hell of a long game to finish when you paly it the first time but I didn't find Saints Row 2 that hard.This game will be great, they have heaps to finish it and improve graphics or whatever they want to do with it.Really looking forward to this game as the last was good.

Im thinking a bigger storyline, more weapons, maybe upgraded activities, Saints Row 2, was and still is a great game that basically very much entertained and immersed many fans of the series in to SR2. THQ and Violition will want to do that again and i think they will.

increasing storyline, adding new weapons, and upgrading the activities doesn't sound very mind blowing though. They're acting like they're adding some thing incredible that's never been seen before...but this may just be a marketing ploy

How awesome would it be to be able to go into all the houses and shops. Sort of like the Robbery activities in GTA SA. I would love that. I think only small things could be added to it to improve it, most have been said already so I will just mention the others.

Drivers License. Imagine if you couldn't actually drive a vehicle unless you had your license.

another one that sort of runs with the license one is have the cops more strict in free roam. Like they pull you over for stuff you would in real life, (like random checks, booze busses ect...)

and lastly just more/new land to roam. Saints row is still an awesome game but it's starting to get the same. I just can't wait to roam the new world and explore the whole thing.

obviously a new city but what would be cool is if you can go to two different city's, like the entire Stillwater city and go to the new city. Have a good deal of missions in both city's. In stillwater have new gangs coming in and you have to defend your turf, while in the other city build up the saints, run gangs out of there, and get revenge on dex. More cars, more guns, more customization.

Drivers License. Imagine if you couldn't actually drive a vehicle unless you had your license.

another one that sort of runs with the license one is have the cops more strict in free roam. Like they pull you over for stuff you would in real life, (like random checks, booze busses ect...)

With all due respect Sparky, these are terrible ideas in my opinion.

In my opinion, Saints Row is becoming more and more well known as the ridiculous alternative to the ever growing realism of the main GTA games. I think they should continue with this, keep things ridiculous and hilarious. The drivers Licence idea sounds frustrating and dull, more like something the GTA series would be looking at these days.

I am not sure as to significant changes to the Saints Row series, but realism is not the way for a game that is becoming increasingly successful due to its over the top style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back