• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sad Scott Hall news

In addition to that, I love how people are now quoting a dirt sheet saying " dirt sheets are shit"

And Scott Hall's publicist is doing her job by denying it. It's not like she's going to say, "hey my client fucked up again."

Either way, it's non news.
so when medical records show that he was in the hospital for low blood pressure and they changed his meds so as to keep that from happening again, will you change your story again?

Lee already pointed it out. In the rush to criticize the rest of the IWC, you jumped on the bandwagon of one dirtsheet debunking another dirtsheet.

For one, I honestly don't give a shit about Scott Hall. If he wants to roll around in a vomit of his own puke, more power to him. If he's legit getting better, more power to him. Either way, I won't lose sleep over it.

Two. I don't care about this story, and I doubt those medical record will go public, because they are medical records. Scott Hall's publicist has a job, that's to protect her client.

Three: I don't care. Scott Hall's track record works against giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Four: I don't care.

Lee already pointed it out. In the rush to criticize the rest of the IWC, you jumped on the bandwagon of one dirtsheet debunking another dirtsheet.

For one, I honestly don't give a shit about Scott Hall. If he wants to roll around in a vomit of his own puke, more power to him. If he's legit getting better, more power to him. Either way, I won't lose sleep over it.

Two. I don't care about this story, and I doubt those medical record will go public, because they are medical records. Scott Hall's publicist has a job, that's to protect her client.

Three: I don't care. Scott Hall's track record works against giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Four: I don't care.

1. If you don't care, why did you post here?
2. I was actually talking about the press release that was linked in said article. I take a bit more credence in a press release then I do RUMORS spread on dirt sheets.
3. If they did go the route of pressing charges on the guy whom spread the rumors, the medical records from the hospital visit would likely be part of Halls evidence that there was no overdose.

1. If you don't care, why did you post here?
2. I was actually talking about the press release that was linked in said article. I take a bit more credence in a press release then I do RUMORS spread on dirt sheets.
3. If they did go the route of pressing charges on the guy whom spread the rumors, the medical records from the hospital visit would likely be part of Halls evidence that there was no overdose.

1. Because I enjoy stoking the fires of the over reacting on both sides of the issue?

2. The Press Release provided no proof to debunk the rumor. It was a paid representative protecting the best interest of their client. These type of denials come out of Hollywood all the time, and then that person ends up in rehab.

3. Until that point, then nothing is debunked. More then likely everything will be settled out of court, and no one will know anything more then what we know now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back