Sad Scott Hall news

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
Former WWE talent Scott Hall has been hospitalized following a drug overdose, reports WrestlingNewsWorld.com. No further details are available at this time.

The former Intercontinental Champion has been battling serious health issues over the past year. He was hospitalized last June for double pneumonia, which had affected both lungs. He was hospitalized again in August due to complications from pneumonia. After recovering, Hall checked into a WWE-sponsored rehabilitation facility, and checked out in early October. Hall was hospitalized weeks later as he needed a pacemaker implanted into his heart.

Hall announced last week he would not be on hand for the WrestleMania XXVII festivities in Atlanta, Georgia because the atmosphere would be detrimental to his quest to stay sober.

He posted his last Twitter message Sunday night while watching WrestleMania XXVII, writing "Taker wins!"

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/Scott_Hall_Reportedly_Hospitalized_Following_Drug_Overdose.html

I'm sorry, but I do not care anymore.

Hall has had so many chances to clean up that it's unreal. He's a running joke in wrestling and while it's not funny, I can no longer care about what happens to him. No one is making him take whatever he's taking and he's had multiple offers of help. Sadly enough if he makes it through this, he'll be able to land indy gigs or probably make another run at TNA and they'll probably look at him. This is something I think most of us were expecting and it's happened again. I do not care anymore though, as cruel as that may sound. This is on him now and only him.

Just throwing this out there and giving Scott Hall the benefit of the doubt (which is the same mistake Eric Bischoff made time and time again), but is it possible he OD'd on like, drugs that were prescribed to him by his doctor? He obviously has a lot of health issues, and taking a lot of pills can get confusing, especially for someone who got his ass kicked for a living.

I didn't read the article, but here's to hoping he's okay.

I'm sorry, but I do not care anymore.

Hall has had so many chances to clean up that it's unreal. He's a running joke in wrestling and while it's not funny, I can no longer care about what happens to him. No one is making him take whatever he's taking and he's had multiple offers of help. Sadly enough if he makes it through this, he'll be able to land indy gigs or probably make another run at TNA and they'll probably look at him. This is something I think most of us were expecting and it's happened again. I do not care anymore though, as cruel as that may sound. This is on him now and only him.

I don't think you seem to understand the concept of "drug addiction".

Ugh, making it just as sad is that he purposely missed Shawn getting inducted to the HOF, reportedly so he wouldn't relapse.

I don't really know how I feel about this. On the one hand, you have a man who has gone down the road of many wrestlers before him did who's probably a bit helpless. On the other hand, you have a guy who has free rehab on offer and isn't taking it. I have empathy, I suppose, but probably not sympathy.

I'm pretty sure the first time Hall took drugs (most likely during the eighties) he didn't know the repercussions of his actions. All he knew was that all his friends were doing it and they looked to be having a great time. Nobody was dying, and there weren't a thousand television shows on telling everyone just how bad drugs can affect one's life.

Oh God these fucking arguments again....

I CANT STOP GETTING MY DICK WET, DEAR GOD WHAT DO I DO ABOUT THIS SEX ADDICTION. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.

I hope he recovers and does manage to conquer his demons. I just don't have much confidence that he ever will.

Very sad, Hall was very talented and has thrown it all away

Man, Razor Ramon was my favorite character of all time and since then, I've ALWAYS had a soft spot for Hall. Somewhere on these forums, someone turned me on to his new (or new to me at least) videos where he reviews matches and shoots the shit w/other wrestlers. I've really been enjoying those. I can certainly understand where KB is coming from, but the young wrestling fan in me still roots for the "bad guy". Get better Hall, stop fucking yourself up!

Remember when guys on a wrestling forum knew more about mental health and addictions than professional psychologists?

Well as it turns out, they're saying it was all bullshit. Who would have thought that dirt sheets would spread bullshit rumors?

We started receiving emails yesterday regarding a potential drug overdose by former WWE, WCW and TNA star, Scott Hall. We reached out to Hall's publicity representative, Geena Anac from Lightening Entertainment and she had just put out a press release denying the Scott Hall overdose reports.

Anac told WrestleZone.com that Hall had been hospitalized late Wednesday night for extremely low blood pressure. Doctors changed his medication and he appears to be doing fine now. As a matter of fact, Hall was on his way to a wrestling event tonight. Anac also mentioned that while they don't know for sure who started the overdose rumors, they have an idea and are looking into legal action against the individual(s) who did

From the main page.

And Scott Hall's publicist is doing her job by denying it. It's not like she's going to say, "hey my client fucked up again."

Either way, it's non news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back