Sad & Pathetic

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
I truly am.

I just spent about 10 minutes creating a Cody Rhodes and Lance Cade for my 360 version of Smackdown vs. Raw 2008, only to have them destroy C.M. Punk in numerous matches, again and again. :lmao:

Seriously though. I did create Rhodes & Cade. I'm gonna start on Palumbo, Dibiase Jr. and finish everything off with possibly either Kingston or The Miz.

I'm revamping my final roster, so I can FINALLY (can't stress enough) begin my GM Mode storylines to post in the Book This! thread.

I promise I won't job Punk out unintentionally. But he damn sure as fuck isn't getting near my Raw roster, or either of the two main World Heavyweight Championships. (not without me building him properly, that is)

:lmao: Have him win the women's Championship :) im sure he would be great as the womens champion

:lmao: Have him win the women's Championship :) im sure he would be great as the womens champion

Uhm.. yeah.. :headscratch: about that.. you see, 20 slots fills up quicker than I had previously expected them to. So Raw's Women's Championship will be "vacant." Until further notice.

Ahh, I used to invest my time in CAWs when I had SvR 07. I had tons of them, especially considering one of my brother's friends traded me a 99 overall CAW to base all of them off.

But all of that has changed, I lost that disk (don't know how) and now have a copy of SvR 08 with no 99 overall guy to base them off :(. Well, there's always 24/7 mode to build them up in...

...screw that, I'm not that involved anymore.

Uhm.. yeah.. :headscratch: about that.. you see, 20 slots fills up quicker than I had previously expected them to. So Raw's Women's Championship will be "vacant." Until further notice.

you can always create women's wrestlers, I have about 30 of them sitting on my PSP and an extra 15 in my memory card

^ ^
Ech, for the last time, nobody but you bothers to make a Cheerleader Melissa CAW. Now Awesome Kong, on the other hand, you should absolutely make, Will.

I don't even bother using the female wrestlers they give you. Bra and panties matches are pointless. Unless I was in one. Then it would be hot.

Well let me be the first (If I am) of your fellow GMs in Book This! to say.... about fucking time Will. Seriously lol, you have been going on forever. You better have some awesome stuff prepared.

hey, a Cheerleader Melissa CAW is worth making

Believe it or not I was actually thinking specifically about doing this for my women's title. But then I didn't bother, I could always end up doing it though.

you can always create women's wrestlers, I have about 30 of them sitting on my PSP and an extra 15 in my memory card

Do you think I could get away with saving wrestlers to a memory card for the xbox? Because thats what I use. I have the PS2 version, and I have two cards of 30 filled. One has the actual "up-to-date" W.W.E. roster (complete with Colin Delaney, Jimmy Yang, and even Kozlov) and the other has random T.N.A., Old School, and others mixed.

Well let me be the first (If I am) of your fellow GMs in Book This! to say.... about fucking time Will. Seriously lol, you have been going on forever. You better have some awesome stuff prepared.

I originally started, but the whole lack of funds came into play as I didn't think money would be an issue. So I quit, simmed through and unlocked the ability to play without the use of money. Then I decided to go a different route than what I had planned.

I assure you.. stories shall be up (hopefully) within a week or two. Depending on personal life issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back