Sacrifices In Sacrifice?

Positivity

Get Ready To Fly!
So I'm sure if you're even an average TNA fan, you know that Sacrifice will be the next PPV coming up on TNA's schedule. I've always liked what they've done with it, and I feel like it was one of those pay per views that you know will include something important, something that makes an impact. We haven't even seen the first episode after Lockdown but I'm sure we'll start to have the card built, and there is a ton of things that "could" happen on May fifteenth. Now we all know that this show, one of many, is usually made up of at least one or two gimmick matches applying to it's name. The question here is, what do you see happening this year? Could we see the return of the Ultimate Sacrifice match? We didn't get it last year, but that doesn't mean anything. Shall we take a look at some of the superstars who have something to sacrifice in the first place?

Sting: His belt.

Hulk Hogan: Immortal.

Robert Roode/James Storm: Their tag team. (Looking at the fact that they've pretty much done everything they could do as a team.)

AJ Styles: His own body.

Suicide: His mask/hidden identity.

Jeff Jarrett: Karen.

Hernandez: His Mexican America stable. (Please!)

Winter: Angelina Love. (Obviously not a main event match but the whole angel and feud ties into the name almost perfectly.)

Shannon Moore: His Book of Dilligaf.

James Neal: Respect or kindness for others.

Any Member of Immortal/Fortune Their spot in their respective faction.

That's just a start, and I'm not saying they will all be used, but definitely some chances. Thoughts? Will Hogan and Bischoff rule the Ultimate Sacrifice match out like last year? And how many matches do you see happening that center around a sacrifice? Feel free to add, or not include whatever I suggested, but I'd love to see your thoughts and this really isn't the time to say why none of the people I suggested suck. Thanks, will enjoy reading all of your thoughts.

RVD vs. Sting: Sacrifice would be the belt obviously.

Kaz vs. Max Buck: X-Division Belt

Abyss vs. Crimson: Since both men used Janice, I'd say the winner could get to keep Janice.

Other matches

Beer Money vs. Ink Inc: Tag Team Championship vs. their Hair since Ink Inc's hair is part of their gimmick. So if Inc lose, Money get to shave their mohawks off.

Scott Steiner vs. Matt Morgan: Have no clue.

Hernandez & Anarquia vs. Motor City Machine Guns: Pride of Mexico vs. Pride of America, idk.

Velvet Sky vs. Winter: Winner gets Angelina Love.

Jeff Jarrett & Karen vs. Kurt Angle & Chyna: Kurt wins, he gets custody of his kid. Kurt loses, he has to retire.

AJ Styles & Daniels vs. Bully Ray & Matt Hardy: The loser that gets pinned in the match loses his spot in his faction.

RVD vs Sting - RVD sacrifices pot for a month.

Kaz vs Max Buck - Max's virginity.

Abyss vs Crimson
- Winner gets TV time

Beer Money vs Ink Inc.
- If Beer Money lose they get to sell "The Hardy Show" DVDs for the rest of their lives.

Steiner vs Morgan - Steiner's roids.

Mexican America vs The Guns
- Rosita. Hey, she's like 21 or something. Must be pretty tight down there.

Velvet Sky vs Winter - Winner shuts the fuck up.

Double J and Karen vs Kurt and his Mistress - Double J's children. If he loses, Samoa Joe eats them.

AJ and Daniels vs Mystery Partner and Matt Hardy - Hardy can't eat grapes for half a year.

I'd buy that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back