• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[SACRIFICE] Max Buck v. Kazarian (C) [X Division Championship]

Who wins?

• Max Buck

• Kazarian

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ppv2.jpg

Announced on iMPACT!

All discussion here.

I cant see Max winning so soon out of his tag team break out, I would like to see them start putting over some credible threats for the title though because weve only had Robbie E in recent memory.

Either Disqualification Victory to Kazarian or very close with Max Buck just comming up short.

Kaz is and allways will be a great X Division worker. Max Buck really in my eyes isn't ready to take over the reigns of the X Division. But it really would provide us with some enjoyable matches. He works great with his brother, and puts on great matches with just about anyone he can. He has a great look for a X division wrestler, and great in ring skill. He will someday along with Jermey be an X Division champ. But I really can't see him dropping such a seasoned vet like Kaz this early.

Even thought there has been ZERO build to this match between Max and Kaz I'm still very excited and interested in this match. I think that this is going to be an Excellent X-Division match both guys are Very Good in the ring. This match should be very fast paced like the X-Division should be. Give these guys 10-12 minutes and we will get a Very Good match. As for a winner I really like both guys so It doesn't matter to me who wins but since the match has had no build I would have to guess that Kaz will retain his belt.

While I think it will be a good match that probably opens the show.... I doubt we will be seeing a title change here because not only should the belt remain with Kazarian and Fortune, but there's also the fact that Max Buck should still be helping out the tag team division. If they decide it's time for him to begin a singles run then a reign with the X Division Belt coult be a good place to start, but I don't see that happening. Not yet anyway. Kazarian wins after a fast paced high flying match, my pick for the show opener.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Kazarian will retain the X Division Championship.

This is another match that is an afterthought. I don't think Max Buck stands a chance here since Bischoff hates the vanilla midgets. He could win the title and get the X division guys to stand up to Bischoff, but I doubt it. I have no idea if Max is still a heel or a face now. I don't see Kaz losing it so easily.

The X-division title as become as meaninless as the knockout tag team championship and the tv championship so having said that it doesn'T really matter who actually wins this match. Again this should be a great match simply because of who's in it and it will probably be the match of the night because their nothing else on the card that scream match of the night. So my prediction for this match will be that MAx Buck will be the new X-division champion simply because the title means nothing anymore and with that little angle they started last week, why not have somebody from that group win the belt.

What? I totally forgot about this match. Have they even built to it at all? Oh wait, wasn't Max backstage with his brother and fellow X-Divison afterthoughts fucking around with Eric Bischoff? Once again, the lines between heel and face are totally blurred here as I don't know what role Max is playing which makes it somewhat easy to predict a winner here. Kazarian is a solid performer. He makes sure his face is shown week in and week out on iMPACT!, while Max is someone who I want to call Jeremy everytime I see him. Max is no standout. TNA would never put the X-Division Championship on someone no one cares about.

Hamler's Prediction- Kazarian

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back