• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[SACRIFICE] Abyss v. Crimson [Grudge Match]

Who wins?

• Abyss

• Crimson

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ppv4.jpg

Announced on iMPACT!

All discussion here.​

They mentioned that he hadn't been pinned/submitted since he joined TNA, so he should win here unless something screwy happens for it to be a dq or no contest.

It would be good if they would put Crimson over cleanly, he has only had like 4 or five single matches since they debut him, but he is an impressive guy and you can see he has the makings of someone they could eventually move into the main event/title picture. He needs to become a mainstay on impact, the more they show him the more over he will get.

I'm quickly becoming a fan of Crimson. There's absolutely nothing for Abyss to gain here. Crimson needs the win much more because it can only lead to larger pushes for him and he's improving quite a bit. Abyss winning would ruin Crimson's push and do absolutely nothing beneficial in the end. I don't know how good the match will be, probably average to good depending on what direction they decide to go in. I've got Crimson dominating early on and getting the win in the end.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Crimson will defeat Abyss.

I'm really looking forward to this match I Love Crimson and think that he could be a Star for TNA and this is good way to push him by beating Abyss. I think that match will be a pretty good big man match It will be interesting to see if Joe comes and gets involved with the match and continue to build his and Crimson feud. Crimson goes over Abyss and then hopefully goes on to feud with Samoa Joe which I think could be a Very Good feud.

I thought Crimson was feuding with Joe given the amount of television time they show each other together. Crimson may be the obvious choice here, but I think Joe somehow gets involved if they are going to have a match together down the road.

Who cares about this feud, i don't cared. Here 2 guys that are becomming very boring and logic would tell you that Abyss is going to win base on the fact that he need to get is revenge on Crimsom for almost killing him a couple of months back. But this being TNA i'm seeing the complete opposite happening and Crimsom win.

Im actually starting to like Crimson. He's got an interesting look, and I like how he doesn't talk much. He is sort of similar to Samoa Joe circa 2005, so I like that they are making that comparison, and I think it will lead to a match at Slammiversary against Joe.

Abyss will NOT win this match. He's gone over on TV for the past couple weeks, so opposite momentum tells you Crimson will definitely win this one. Not to mention Crimson will definitely not lose his undefeated streak to Abyss. Maybe to Joe at Slammiversary, but no earlier than that.

Why is Abyss in this match? Probably to further the somewhat relevant on going feud between Crismon and Samoa Joe. I don't exactly understand why we couldn't just have a match between Crimson and Joe now but whatever. This match might be worth watching for a minute. But I don't expect anything big here. I'm not too familiar with Crimson's work as he hasn't really had a chance to shine on iMPACT! but I like his attitude and look. I don't see him losing here probably only to continue the 'which streak is better' feud between himself and Samoa Joe. Maybe Joe will show up in this match and cost Abyss the win here. Whatever the case may be, I don't see Crimson losing here.

Hamler's Prediciton- Crimson

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back