• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Sacrifice] Jeff Hardy v. Mr. Anderson

Who wins?

• Jeff Hardy

• Mr. Anderson

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Sacrifice 2012
Jeff Hardy v. Mr. Anderson

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

541260_10150768260256026_31695961025_9772856_88415622_n.jpg

All discussion here.​

i really dont get why this was added to the card there really isnt much of a fued here and it seems like filler just to get both men onto the card ill go with hardy but honestly i have no idea who picks up the victory

I'd go with Anderson here actually. He needs the win more than Hardy, and Hardy is so stupidly over anyway. I hope this isn't setting up for an Anderson heel turn though. I'd rather he stay a face/tweener.

I'm with Nightmare on this one. This was just added to the mix to give Hardy and Anderson something to do. This can go either way, but if I have to pick, I'll go with Anderson.

Hopefully Mr. Anderson wins. He's been on somewhat of a losing streak lately and him beating Hardy would only help him. Plus it seems like Jeff has won most of their singles matches that they've had over the years. I must admit that I do prefer Mr. Anderson over Hardy though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back