Ryback/Lesnar backstage altercation

jmt225

Global Moderator
According to pro-wrestling blog The Wrestling Observer, former UFC champion Lesnar got into fisticuffs at a backstage rehearsal for a WWE ‘SummerSlam’ event. He and another pro-wrestler were working through a routine when things went awry.

“Lesnar left the building after getting into a physical altercation with fellow WWE superstar, Ryan Reeves, known in ring as Ryback.

Not much information is being let out, but the source says Lesnar was in the arena early to rehearse a major angle with SummerSlam opponent Triple H. Before things even began, Reeves, who was also in the building, got into a heated argument with Lesnar. It is uncertain what the argument was about.

Reeves put his hands on Lesnar, though the source tells us that people who witnessed it said Reeves was going to apologize. Lesnar shoved Reeves back and a shoving match ensued. Lesnar threw Reeves to the floor and hit him in the face three times before being pulled off.

Reeves suffered a laceration above his left eyebrow which is required stitches. “Ryback” will not be competing tonight as he was originally planned. Lesnar left the building immediately, and all efforts to reach him have failed.”

There has been no comment from the WWE or Lesnar on the alleged incident. If it did happen as reported it could be enough to end Lesnar’s contract with the company but he is a valuable asset and thus it is more likely to be swept under the carpet

Haha... man, I hope this is true. I fucking hate Ryback and the thought of him getting his ass beatdown pleases me. It also gives small hope of him getting depushed sometime soon.

Ahh... just saw this was posted on the Bleacher Report this morning.

I wonder why WZ never picked the story up.

Also it wouldn't fit for Lesnar to be at Smackdown. He's a big draw and you would put him with the biggest audience.

Ryback screams intensity, much like Lesnar, if they can't get Goldberg to put Ryback over Lesnar would be an excellent choice as well. That match has main event written all over it.

Me either. I like the way he goes about squashing the little peasants. He's creative, and thats all you can ask for in the role he is playing.

Ryback screams intensity, much like Lesnar, if they can't get Goldberg to put Ryback over Lesnar would be an excellent choice as well. That match has main event written all over it.

Agreed. It would silence those who complain about the lack of big guys in WWE.

I actually see alot more between Brock and Ryback than i do with Goldberg (apart from the bald) the similar push against tags and the powermoves that are more about picking people up than running them down.

Anyone else think Ryback is a catchphrase wizard? I know they didnt all catch on, but:
Mister Machine (Ithink it was funny atleast)
Finish It
Feed Me More
STUPID
Welcome to the food chain...

Its all pretty good stuff! Wrestlings not wrestling without catchphrases.

I know Ryback catches alot of shit and Goldberg comparisons, but I love watching his matches. His entrance is awesome. His power is completely believable looking and his catch phrases are wrestling 101, I really don't see whats not to like. All he's missing is a solid feud and I have a feeling that is right around the corner.

They could build Hawkins and Rexs up to tag champs and then have Ryback beat them for the tag belts. After running that course he could easily vacate the titles to go after the I.C or U.S belt.

EDIT: All the while being undefeated and a legit bad ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back