RVD returns from suspension....

S

scalizi

RVD RETURNS, INJURES NECK IN HIS FIRST MATCH
- Rob Van Dam made his return after his thirty day suspension yesterday in a
live event for ECW in Poplar Bluff, MO. However, his night was not a very
good one as he suffered a neck injury during his match against Kurt Angle.
Angle shot RVD back in a German suplex and the former champ landed right on
his neck. Van Dam continued for a while and eventually the two cut it short
and went to the finish which saw Angle hooking the ankle lock for
submission. No word if this injury will keep RVD off television or future
ECW live events yet.

Ha! Ha! Injured already! Oh No he hurt his poor little neck, Kurt Angle wrestles constantly with a broken neck!!!

I wrestled with a broken friggin' neck!!!! It's true!!!!

KURT ANGLE: I broke your freakin neck!!!

I wonder if RVD's still gonna wrestle after that?

Kurt Angle > RVD

I was at the event In Poplar Bluff sitting in the second row.. After he landed the Ref checked on him and you can hear him say that he is cool... After that he attempted the 5 star and missed..

R-V-D! Can't beileve he got injured so soon! A fued with RVD and Kurt Angle would be awsome! These 2 will put on terrfic matches since they are both excellent wrestlers. Maybe Kurt will be heel again and get his old music back! hey I'm just hoping

Good to hear that RVD isn't injured too badly, it would suck if he came back from his suspension only to go onto the injured list after one match. I agree with Gamehead, an RVD/Angle feud would be awesome to see.

Yes agreed, It would be really good but i think RVD would need to go over in that fued and then go onto the ECW title scene again. What you guys reckon Angle or RVD ?? As number one contender

gamehead said:
R-V-D! Can't beileve he got injured so soon! A fued with RVD and Kurt Angle would be awsome! These 2 will put on terrfic matches since they are both excellent wrestlers. Maybe Kurt will be heel again and get his old music back! hey I'm just hoping

Agreed accept with Angle turning heel...Thank God RVD's injury wasnt serious..Well im glad hes back..Hopefully he gets back the title...I would like to see another Sabu/RVD feud...

I think Sabu should take the title off Big Show, and have RVD challenge Sabu for the ECW title, and they start a program together over the title, which would be pretty sweet!

he'll probably do some promos with heyman and show then wrestle at the next ppv

Well, he had a 30 day suspension I believe, so he should be back by now. July 4th was his last match, and that was over 30 days ago. He should be coming back tonight. He'll probably talk about what he's going to do about Heyman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back