• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumor: TMZ Says SpikeTV Cancelling Impact

I don't think this means TNA is dead. it's certainly not looking good. there could be other options out there on other TV networks, so I'm going to choose to be optimistic.

would it change anything if Panda was to sell TNA? which would put Dixie out of a job. people seem to hate Dixie running TNA, and I don't think there was ever going to be anything TNA could do to change that.

There really isn't any joy in I-told-you-so's. This thread is rapidly and predictably descending into shit, plus I'm traveling and have to type this on a phone, so I'll keep it brief and get the hell out of here.

The "if this is true" caveat in mind, this is it for TNA. They have nowhere to go, and their economics are based around a television-centric product. I'm a bit surprised that Spike decided to cancel at this point (I figured they'd sign a one-year deal with TNA while they landed a new tentpole program), but apparently they've either been working on that behind the scenes, or TNA is enough of a liability that it's worth it to go without a tentpole for a while.

And let's be honest, TNA has been fucking dreadful lately. They aren't producing a product that is going to get new viewers watching. Let it be written on TNA's tombstone, "they did this to themselves".

As an aside, I guess ratings DO matter, huh?

There’s only one person to blame for this. It’s not Vince Russo. It’s Dixie Carter. The Panda money was a great deal for TNA and helped them continue to grow as a company, led by Jeff Jarrett, whose vision and business sense was actually best for the company. But that deal with Panda also brought Dixie into the mix, and ever since its been a slow train ride to death. She had no sense of what she was doing and the more involved she got the more damage she did; the product eventually changed, the growth eventually ended, even the uniqueness, the very original vision of TNA changed.

I enjoyed TNA long ago, watching it grow and evolve. The product I enjoyed though, which I could get behind and have optimism for, died a very long time ago. I have no sadness seeing THIS product die off. I won’t miss it at all.

That being said, wont it be absolutely insane if somehow Spike replaces TNA with Jeff Jarrett’s new promotion? Jarrett was the one who got TNA on spike in the beginning, and helped make the show a success for the station. Spike does trust Jarrett and they did have a good business relationship. He now has positives in his new working partner, a well known celebrity… and he DOESN’T have ties to everything Spike is getting rid of with TNA: Dixie and Russo.

Whether its some fantasy swerve or not, I’d love to see it happen, as much to see a new promotion on Sp0ike as it would be to see a lot of wrestlers, including many current TNA stars, get a second chance and continue their careers on a platform they earned. Could you imagine all the TNA originals in Global Force Wrestling, on Spike TV?

As for Vince McMahon. I don’t see why he would have any interest in buying anything to do with TNA. They weren’t a success, why would Vince want their video library at all?

Sucks, doesn't it? All these years of criticising TNA, while secretly wanting them to succeed, continue to be an alternative to the WWE, and maybe someday be a competition to it as well. Now all of these have fallen apart. Yes, it indeed is a sad day for wrestling.

TNA- the company that has had many bright sparks, but always succeed in fucking it up and not being able to turn the spark into a fire. They became stagnant, they became unwatchable, they lost almost all their money, they let go of almost everyone expensive and with a name value... From being a strong #2 at one point, they struggled to hold that position against a company without a TV deal, and despite a recent surge for the last month or so, are now are struggling to even survive.

I hope they find a good TV deal. There are so many networks and channels out there now, compared to a decade and half ago... won't any of them want to have a show that draws over a million every week? As for Spike deciding not to renew their contract, TNA kind of has to blame themselves for it more than the people in-charge of network.

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. TNA's near-bankrupt condition earlier this year made them stronger and wiser. I hope this will too.

It's also worth noting that the unique feature of TNA is that it never really seems to actually matter if they're doing well financially or not.

It might seem that way when looking at a business venture whose income from operations is insufficient tp support the business, but the company has had an investor with deep pockets that was willing and able to keep throwing good money after bad in the hopes the company would one day be self-supporting. WCW had this with Time-Warner; the company kept losing money in huge gulps, yet until T/W closed the cash box, WCW stayed alive and it appeared to the casual observer as if they were doing fine. Once the investor plug was pulled, the company folded.

As I see it, TNA promised eventual ratings growth to Spike and to it's investors, whomever they were. Yes, TNA started operating more efficiently and cutting costs, but while investors appreciated this, Spike TV wanted ratings to make the product more attractive to their sponsors......but they're still in the 1.0 range, as they were years ago.

The growth didn't happen.....and Spike finally pulled the plug. Hopefully, TNA can find another way to keep themselves on TV.

If this TMZ report is accurate, it would be catastrophic for TNA. Without a television station to display it's product, they're done. I cannot imagine a station comparable to Spike, or higher, would have significant interest in TNA. They will end up either not on television at all, or on some remote TV station that reaches even fewer viewers than Spike did. Or depending upon visibility on the internet only. I hope these reports are incorrect and that Spike maintains Impact Wrestling. Because this is one obstacle that I truly believe they will be unable to overcome.

If TMZ is reporting it, it's over. If it walks, talks and quacks like a duck, well, you know the rest.

I won't pretend to know or understand the financials of the television game, or who could or would potentially pick up the product, but I think it's best put this way — how many shows in the last twenty years have been cancelled, only to be picked up by a competitors station? Not very many. I can't think of any off the top of my head. There might be one or two, but generally speaking, the number is probably similar to the percentages associated with winning the lottery.

I remember reading about how the team working on TNT's 'SouthLAnd' were trying to get it picked up elsewhere, and it never happened — and that was a for a great product. It was just a great product that no one watched, apparently.

I loved this company. They were my second favorite wrestling company of all-time behind WCW, and the feelings behind seeing this are really no different as they were to watching WCW go under. The only thing I can ask is they die of their own accord and I don't have to see Vince's giant trolling face, or the faces of any of his idiotic family showing up on the final TNA broadcast as one last 'fuck you' to the TNA fan base.

If it's anything, you're one of few TNA diehards I know of who I genuinely feel sorry for. If TNA does go under just know IMO and in that of others you were probably the most intelligent and sensible TNA mark there is on this forum. You rarely knocked other products just to knock them and even if you didn't like things (our many, "ROH is better than TNA" conversations) you still gave it its due. I hope you don't give up on wrestling solely because TNA goes down if it does (I personally think it will, because financially Spike were TNA's biggest backer and what reason would any network have in allocating as much funding as Spike did, said to be in the millions, to bring on TNA when Spike doesn't even want it and invested so much), whether it be GFW when it starts up or giving ROH a try or just checking out some indie promotions.

Why are Spike just cancelling?

Impact is easily their highest rated program. If it was a cost issue, why did they not just give Dixie a lower offer (in the same way that TNA were offering certain talents less money)?

I've seen talk that Spike might be looking NXT... first and foremost, NXT is one of the WWe Network's top rated programs. If the WWe is looking the Network to succeed, they therefore need to keep their top programs to attract new customers.

Some people have suggested RoH... they're owned by a broadcasting company, I'd be amazed if Sinclair would allow such a thing.

GFW... why would they take the risk? This would be a start up company with higher overheads and absolutely no guarantees - very risky.

Something Non-Wrestling related? Still makes no sense - wrestling might be a long way off it's peak popularity and TNA has had it's detractors but they have always been a proven ratings boost by this network's standards. Why would you risk losing viewer share?

I'm concerned... but something is rotten in the land of Denmark and I think we have much more to learn here. Plus, October is a distance off and Impact still has international markets to cater too, so I'll not start crying in my beer just yet.

Just out of curiosity, AJ Styles has stated that he is able to command more money from the Indies than his last TNA contract offer, what if Impact followed a similar pattern? Rather than one major deal with a Spike, they develop many smaller deals with localized stations with agreements to play their regions (therefore developing mutually beneficial deals). Just how financially well off are local networks?

I think it's shitty.
I've been getting into TNA more and more recently. And spare me your "it's not as good as it used to be" bullshit.

Sure TNA has had some misses but they've had something interesting things too.

Spike was shitty about promoting the company.

I hope they get picked up by someone so I can still continue to watch. Or maybe do a one year contract with Spike so they can shop around.

This saddens me. I've been enjoying the product a lot lately ever since Lashley won the title. I really hope things will ultimately pan out for TNA even though I'm not liking the odds. Yeah I've been critical of the company (who hasn't?) but that's only because I want to see them succeed. That sentiment will never go away.

I'm just going to throw out a few thoughts here.

1) It is a little weird that Spike would outright not renew TNA if they are in fact still their highest rated show. Though, this could have to do that fact that Spike has put money into TNA and seen little return despite changes. They may also go in a different programming direction (which I doubt).

2) I can't believe the story that Spike cancelled TNA because they were "secretly" working with Russo and Spike didn't like it. I can't imagine TNA would be that stupid to jeopardize their spot for something so trivial and I can't imagine Spike would make a snap decision to cancel them based on that alone. If this is a thing, there's got to be more here.

3) GFW can't negotiate with Spike, right? I can't imagine that there would be an out that would just allow Spike to cancel TNA and sign GFW. That seem far fetched.

4) There's little to no risk in Spike signing another wrestling show. They just don't have to put the money into it that they put into TNA. If they just air a show, they can cancel it at anytime and replace it with reruns of something.

5) Sure AJ Styles makes decent money on the indies. But, if he was never on TV, you can bet he'd be making a lot less.

6) I have to imagine that this definitely leads to Angle at least trying to get back to WWE.

7) Of course WWE would want the TNA tape library. It'd give them more Sting and Angle footage. It'd give them more Jeff Hardy footage. It'd give them Dudley footage if they wanted it. Overall it would just allow them to control even more wrestling content. They probably wouldn't promote it and they probably would only lowball an offer. They're no way they outight buy TNA. 0% chance. It's the tape library if anything.

8) Any guy they sign from TNA would most likely go to NXT. This includes Roode, Storm and others.

9) TNA probably wouldn't go the online distribution route. Money gets put into TNA because they make money back. They money they make back keeps them in the red, but it's still getting money back. They would be making a ton less if they went online online.

10) a 1.0 rating is still a 1.0 rating. Another network might sign TNA to a contract if they just air the show and not put money into it. Wrestling stills brings a specific audience, even if it's small.

11) If TNA folds, I would totally expect most guys to first see if they can get a WWE spot, and if not, head over to GFW, at least to be "originals" over there.

Well I can't say if TNA does fold I won't be shedding many tears for them. I will feel sorry for the Wrestlers who have to look for other places to work but Dixie and the rest of the circus can go fly a kite. It just astounds me how a Company has/was given so many chances to be a legit #2 but time & again kept screwing it up in many different ways.

I do watch Impact every week as I do WWE & ROH and while the NY Shows so far have been pretty good it does seem like its too little too late. No matter how many reboots they have done like this current one in the end it didn't matter.

Most of the blame can go to Dixie because she has ZERO idea how to run a Wrestling Promotion and the fact they tried to hide Russo from Spike during TV negotiations is even worse.

I do hope some of those guys get picked up by WWE,ROH,and even Jarrett whenever he gets started. In the end they did it to themselves and have nobody to blame but themselves.

Well, if this is true, what a year 2014 has been for wrestling. The streak ended, the Shield broke up, Ultimate Warrior dies ONE DAY after his appearance on RAW, 3MB gets split, JTG gets fired, and now, this. AND IT ISN'T EVEN AUGUST YET!

I honestly couldn't even believe it when I first saw the headline. TNA was actually starting to get it's groove back, and were making some strides. It was slow, but it was certain. Now, TNA could get downgraded to, I dunno, ROH's level, but I don't even know if that could happen. It's a bad day for a lot of people, but as a WWE fan, I'm not gonna go ballistic over it. But I'm also not gonna be all like "YEAH BOIII TNA SUCKS ASS WWE IS TEH BEST! JHON SENA 4 DAYZ!!11!" But in all seriousness, I hope something good comes out of this, as it would be sad if nothing did.

Haven't watched TNA in a while but it's always sad to see people lose jobs. Not even just the wrestlers but the production guys who made the videos and stuff. The people who worked on the website.

I really wished I applied for that Writer position they had open in like Feb of this year.

This just made the GFW roster that much more interesting.

Really, really sad. The point is that TNA was finally getting to where they were before Hogan and Bischoff came in, and that was when TNA was actually growing and starting to get a good stride on. Say what you will about Russo or TNA's lack of direction, blah, blah, blah. Hulk Hogan, more specifically is to blame here. Why? he was paid to advertise TNA when doing appearances and whatnot, and while at the very beginning, he did. However, after a year, he stopped. TNA became so off balanced and every other month there was a change to this and a change to that and instead of Hogan help0ing the product, he was hurting it. Inserting himself into this and that and taking money and when he and the Bisch left, there wasn't enough money left, or I should say, after the flush and go swirl treatment from Hogan, Dixies's Mom dropped the cash hammer, and who can blame her? After siphoning all of that money into the sure thing that is Hogan, and it barely moved the needle, why pay guys like Styles and Sting what they are worth? To them it was a waste of Money and it's what lead to TNA scoring such low ratings because the show was in such upheaval that people didn't watch because nothing made sense. Things are actually up at the moment and growing, but who knows what this news is going to do to the ratings now?

On the other hand, Spike/TNN has never been Wrestlings best friend. See Advertising. Again, Spike generally advertises TNA when TNA is on on it's own network. Just like they did with ECW and WWE when they were on that network. Really sad. "IF" TNA can find another carrier that wants to take a gamble, good for them. However, if they do get one, they need to do it right for a change and not miss a beat because this would probably be the last straw for them as a company. Things are actually looking up for them from a product standpoint, which is what is saddest at this time.

I'm not sure the details of television so I'm curious.

Let's say they get dropped but still remain in business.
Do they keep their deals in the rest of the world?

I'm assuming they wouldn't have the money they need to continually produce new shows and pay the roster.

Anyone know how this works?

I'm not sure the details of television so I'm curious.

Let's say they get dropped but still remain in business.
Do they keep their deals in the rest of the world?

I'm assuming they wouldn't have the money they need to continually produce new shows and pay the roster.

Anyone know how this works?

Okay, so I'll explain it like your five.

TNA has a TV program, called Impact Wrestling. For it to broadcast, it must sell the rights to the show to a TV network. The TV network buys the show, it can also fund it and invest in the production company, which in this case is TNA, to produce the highest quality show possible. So over the years, it is said that Spike TV has invested millions into TNA, not thousands, millions, and it hasn't seen any of it back. Why? Because they make more money off advertising other products then they do TNA. TNA pulls in an average 1,000,000 viewers a week but with the amount of money Spike has invested they want it to be much higher, because the ratings have remained the same, and Spike has invested so much money it no longer sees a reason to keep it around. Maybe some decisions helped them decide, they reportedly don't like Vince Russo, maybe they disliked the standard of the show, the average rating has declined this year and their average attendance this year is horrible, lower then Ring of Honor's.

Spike is their biggest backer, TNA has financial issues, they can't afford the standard of production or some wrestlers salaries without Spike's money. So it's not finding a network, it's finding someone who'll pay good money for their show. Now some people are saying, "who wouldn't want a TV show that gains 1,000,000 viewers a week?" The question you should be asking is who wants a show that has been getting 1,000,000 viewers a week and can't seem to grow. If Spike can invest so much money, what's the point? It's a hurt brand with a bad image.

TNA won't get that much money off overseas deals, especially from the likes of Challenge in the UK. TNA's competition on Challenge is reruns of Bullseye from 1987. So the basic jist of it is this, without Spike's financial backing which has been very large, or financial backing of the degree TNA needs from another network, it's very likely TNA will go under. If a network wanted a wrestling program, they'd have one. They'd contact Sinclair and get ROH or like CMT, pick up Billy Corgan's Resistance Pro for a reality series. There's little point in bringing on a show with such a bad reputation from a company with such a bad image.

Using a cell phone on the road, so forgive the lack of quotes as I respond to people.

-TNA's deals in the rest of the world would be unaffected by this *directly*, but the vast majority of their income comes from the US. The money they make overseas is, like other television programs, through redistribution. They need to be able to produce the show for one major purchaser before being able to redistribute it.

-Ratings by themselves don't matter; it's ratings vs cost of production, and professional wrestling is EXPENSIVE to produce. A money loser at 1.0, 2.0 or 20.0 is still a money loser.

-TNA doesn't work without a weekly television show. Their reason for existing is to bring people onto the network to expose them to the other shit Spike has to offer. They aren't set up to be a promotion that depends on irregular cash flow, and that's not something you can change on the fly.
-Sorry, IDR. I've been down on TNA for awhile, but that doesn't mean I'm happy to see this. I wish better people had been managing the promotion.
-Vince Russo had NOTHING to do with this. That's going to be the new "those evil Time Warner executives!"

I said a while back that if TNA lost this spot on Spike, that TruTV or CMT were still viable options. They may not pay as much per episode, but would probably pay enough that TNA could stick around. If you look at average primetime viewers for those networks, TNA's ratings would be a shining star for them. Any maybe, with being a solid number one show, they would get more promotion.

Without a contract, TNA could stay around. It is unlikely, but it is possible. They could always declare bankruptcy, unload debt, and then start anew with some of the same talent, but on a pay per event basis. There are a lot of TNA faithful (myself included) that would support them any way possible. I would't pay the $10 a week ppv model they had originally, but if they did $2 per episode, or a $10 a month network pass (like when they used to have the TNA on Demand website where the vault could be watched), that would add value.

I can't remember how many countries that TNA has contracts for Broadcasting Rights in, but I believe it enough to at least give them a minimal cash flow if they cut their roster again (or did the pay per event model). I read that it was costing them $650,000 per show to produce when on the road, but was basically free in the Impact Zone. They could find an "Impact Zone 2.0" and go from there as a small, independent type company.

No one should want to see TNA fail. Having an alternative to WWE is important. Not just for the fans, but for wrestlers. As others have stated, AJ Styles wouldn't be making "More money on the indy scene than in TNA" if TNA hadn't been there to build his name.

If TNA goes down, I will miss it. And my only hope is that GFW can fill the wrestling void in my life. I gave up on WWE a long time ago. I still watch it from time to time, but it isn't the WWE I used to love.

Good luck TNA!

TNA has no one to blame for themselves. On the January 4th 2010 Monday Night edition of Impact, TNA was at its peak. They had AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, RVD, Sting, Ken Anderson, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Kaz, Desmond Wolfe, Beer Money, Motor City Machine Guns, Abyss, The Pope, Matt Morgan, and so on. At that time they probably had one the greatest rosters ever assembled. Since then, they have gone down hill with poor booking and bad roster management. I can say about TNA is shoulda, woulda, coulda. To hear more of what I have to say, check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlIa...jq4pyMImYyDg7g

Until I see an official "Out of Business" announcement from either Dixie, or SpikeTV, I'm not giving up hope, no matter how grim it may look. For being one of Spike's highest rated shows, they sure do a crappy job at promoting it. They advertise Star Wars marathons, and stupid reality shows more often than Impact. How are you gonna attract viewers if you do advertise it? Now whether that's more on TNA's part to fund, or not is another question. I know one thing though. If TNA does go under, I'll be done with wrestling for good. Maybe I'll give Jarret's brand a shot if it ever gets to air.

Until I see an official "Out of Business" announcement from either Dixie, or SpikeTV, I'm not giving up hope, no matter how grim it may look. For being one of Spike's highest rated shows, they sure do a crappy job at promoting it. They advertise Star Wars marathons, and stupid reality shows more often than Impact. How are you gonna attract viewers if you do advertise it? Now whether that's more on TNA's part to fund, or not is another question. I know one thing though. If TNA does go under, I'll be done with wrestling for good. Maybe I'll give Jarret's brand a shot if it ever gets to air.

I think both sides are frustrated with one another. On one hand Spike's investment in TNA has not paid off. Fair enough, that doesn't happen too often anyway, it's a normal outcome. On the other, Spike hasn't backed TNA the way it should have. They mostly use it as a vessel to promote other shows and tell them to do this or that even if it messes with the flow of the show.

Either way, their relationship was just not good. Maybe TNA's to blame. Maybe if they proved to be a worthy investment Spike would promote them much more. That makes sense. Or maybe Spike should've spent some of those millions on some promotional activities and cut TNA some slack.

Who the fuck knows anymore.

If it's anything, you're one of few TNA diehards I know of who I genuinely feel sorry for. If TNA does go under just know IMO and in that of others you were probably the most intelligent and sensible TNA mark there is on this forum. You rarely knocked other products just to knock them and even if you didn't like things (our many, "ROH is better than TNA" conversations) you still gave it its due. I hope you don't give up on wrestling solely because TNA goes down if it does (I personally think it will, because financially Spike were TNA's biggest backer and what reason would any network have in allocating as much funding as Spike did, said to be in the millions, to bring on TNA when Spike doesn't even want it and invested so much), whether it be GFW when it starts up or giving ROH a try or just checking out some indie promotions.

I can't guarantee you much of anything at this point. I'll watch TNA to it's final broadcast, clearly, and from that point on, I'm just not sure. I tried to get into ROH on yours and Rayne's recommendations, but the actual look of the product is just fucking awful, and I just can't get past that having been spoiled by the production values of WCW, WWE and TNA. The wrestling is great (though I agree with JR — it needs to slow down a gear), and the product is still an underdog, which plays into its favor with me, but I just don't know.

I guess it really depends on exactly what happens with the talents in TNA today. If most head to one destination (like what happened with WCW guys jumping to TNA), like GFW, ROH or otherwise, they'll probably be able to buy my allegiance (eventually) in following them over. If they scatter throughout Japan, ROH and everywhere in between? Gonna be hard for me to land somewhere.

I would still see local shows, like Evolve/DGUSA/Whatever it's called whenever they come through Brooklyn, but my televised wrestling-watching days are likely numbered.

Using a cell phone on the road, so forgive the lack of quotes as I respond to people.

-TNA's deals in the rest of the world would be unaffected by this *directly*, but the vast majority of their income comes from the US. The money they make overseas is, like other television programs, through redistribution. They need to be able to produce the show for one major purchaser before being able to redistribute it.

-Ratings by themselves don't matter; it's ratings vs cost of production, and professional wrestling is EXPENSIVE to produce. A money loser at 1.0, 2.0 or 20.0 is still a money loser.

-TNA doesn't work without a weekly television show. Their reason for existing is to bring people onto the network to expose them to the other shit Spike has to offer. They aren't set up to be a promotion that depends on irregular cash flow, and that's not something you can change on the fly.
-Sorry, IDR. I've been down on TNA for awhile, but that doesn't mean I'm happy to see this. I wish better people had been managing the promotion.
-Vince Russo had NOTHING to do with this. That's going to be the new "those evil Time Warner executives!"

Not your fault, dude. Not anyone's fault here. Not that I subscribe to the idea that an entire company can go under because of a single person or action, but if we absolutely have to pin this on the shoulders of that sole entity, well, I think we know exactly who to blame there, darlin'.

Here is the issue is that many indy fans wanted tna to go under, and trying to get tna fans to come on board, many of them, many have wanted tna to die, with no solution, at least you want someone to replace them. Most of your fellow indy fans wanted it to go under, how on earth is that is going to get tna fans to come watch. Hell many of them have talked about throwing away the tna world title in the trash can which is a slap in the face to the wrestlers.

Here is the issue is that many indy fans wanted tna to go under, and trying to get tna fans to come on board, many of them, many have wanted tna to die, with no solution, at least you want someone to replace them. Most of your fellow indy fans wanted it to go under, how on earth is that is going to get tna fans to come watch. Hell many of them have talked about throwing away the tna world title in the trash can which is a slap in the face to the wrestlers.

IDK what you're talking about. Everything you've said in this thread seems to be fabricated from your own mind. There has never been a consensus among fans who follow independent wrestling, who most probably follow WWE or TNA or ROH as well, that TNA should close down. There are very few sole, radical independent wrestling fans left. I'm not an indie wrestling fan, I'm a wrestling fan, my favored promotion is ROH because for me it's pound for pound the best product that appeals to me - little talking, focal point being the wrestling. I stopped watching TNA last year because I found Bound for Glory to be horrible, and the Impact after it had less than 30 minutes of wrestling in a two hour broadcast. It just became something not worth watching for me.

As I've said in this thread, I'm sad some people will be losing their jobs, I'm sad that another wrestling promotion may close its doors unless something big happens, I'm sad that a promotion I used to like and even loved during the days of Christian Cage and Planet Jarrett and Team Canada and The Angle Alliance etc, etc. But the positive for me is, if it closes down, ROH becomes default number two, and I feel in 2014 it may not have the size due to its TV deal, but ROH has been the number two through momentum and consistency. Two things TNA has had little of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back