• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumor about Triple H and Steph?

Mrs.Miz

Dark Match Winner
I heard a rumor that Triple H and Stephanie were/are having
"marital problems." A friend of mine told me this earlier and I was like Really??!! Has anyone else heard this?

It's true.

The word is Stephanie fears not only for Paul's health, but for her safety as well as their children. Paul's body is breaking down from all the wear and tear from years in the ring. Obviously you can understand that. But it gets worse: His state of mind has even come into question by those very close to him. It's hard to blame Paul. No one understands Paul anymore.

You see, when he didn't have children, when he wasn't a father, it was easy on the road. Well, easier. But, now? Now he can't bear being away. Being away from being Daddy. Plus, you can't ignore the well documented fall and condition of Paul's good friend Scott Hall. Even Sean Waltman's still battling his demons. Another fun fact: Paul's favorite movie is The Wrestler. All he does is watch that movie and raise children. And if you think that's scary, you'll understand why Stephanie is terrified! Just give me a second/sentence so you have the proper time to take a deep breath. Now brace yourself, and digest this: Paul's begun to embrace a new hobby and love in life. Lately, it's not been uncommon to stumble across Paul burning incense and building shrines. All over the house. Of Chris Benoit. And he's even packed his kids' closets with Rabid Wolverine t-shirts. Which is, of course, the family's mandatory uniform at the dinner table and church.

This friend of the OPs? He's legit. I read something along those lines somewhere here on the internet.

I'd ride that gravy train. Put AJ Styles over the whole roster including Cena in an I quit match. I can think of some things to put her over as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back