Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
ROUND TWO

xhqg2p7.png

Last round, the great wizard Harry Potter and King Dedede of Dreamland defeated Dedede's longtime rival Kirby and the shape-shifting Survey Corps member Eren Jaeger in a battle that was almost a tie. Meanwhile, He-Man and Vash defeated the big croc King K. Rool and the warrior Jason Brody. Which team will reign supreme in this round?

FIGHT!

He Man can throw mountains into space. Neither Harry nor DDD can do a damn thing to stop him. He-Man wins.

King Dedede is simply awful. His Waddle Dee army is banned, his suck and blow attack won't do a damn thing, and his hammer will do nothing to He-Man, and is easy to avoid. Dedede probably is the worst character in the tournament in my opinion.

Harry Potter is an entirely different story. Armed with a large array of powerful magic spells, the Firebolt broomstick, the invisibility cloak among others, he's certainly a fine contender. His Defence against the Dark Arts training especially is useful in this tournament against some opponents in this tournament. But he's carrying his team here. Dedede is useless, and Harry's magic, whilst powerful, has its limits. The scar is also a major weak point of Harry's, and Vash and He-Man can easily take advantage of it.

Vash is a proficient gunman with the normal super powers, plus additional reflexes which actually might serve well against Harry here. Harry's spells for the most part are visible projectiles that can be dodged by someone of Vash's skill.

He-Man is probably the most physically strong person in this tournament, maybe next to Martian Manhunter at a pinch. While he can definitely lift a mountain like Remix said, he doesn't have access to a mountain in this match, so chunks of the battleground will have to do. His strength should also allow him to sustain a heavy amount of abuse, but enough of Harry's spells are capable of taking him down though.

Looking at the evidence, I don't really have to play this out. Dedede is already a bad combatant in this tournament, but without his Waddle Dees, he's completely useless. Harry Potter is only human, and his tools are outmatched by Vash's abilities and arsenal. Even the Firebolt is not enough for Harry to avoid heavy abuse from Vash and He-Man.

He-Man and Vash win. Harry deserves to go further, but fuck Dedede.

I have the win to Harry Potter and Dedede. Truthfully the only use for Dedede is to take the abuse and get Harry a distraction, but Harry can win this fight alone. How you may ask? Invisibility Cloak. It's hard to dodge a stupify when you can't see it coming. One stunning spell to a prone He-Man makes this Vash vs Potter. Harry can't run out of magic, eventually. Vash will have no ammo.

I have the win to Harry Potter and Dedede. Truthfully the only use for Dedede is to take the abuse and get Harry a distraction, but Harry can win this fight alone. How you may ask? Invisibility Cloak. It's hard to dodge a stupify when you can't see it coming. One stunning spell to a prone He-Man makes this Vash vs Potter. Harry can't run out of magic, eventually. Vash will have no ammo.

I don't think Harry can fire off a spell without giving himself away. At the most, he'll be able to fire off a single spell to dent one of them, but that'll give him away and they'll track him down. Remember that He-Man has a crapton of endurance too, and one magic spell won't be enough to finish him.

That being said, I'm glad your argument didn't support Dedede.

I don't think Harry can fire off a spell without giving himself away. At the most, he'll be able to fire off a single spell to dent one of them, but that'll give him away and they'll track him down. Remember that He-Man has a crapton of endurance too, and one magic spell won't be enough to finish him.

That being said, I'm glad your argument didn't support Dedede.

Ok hypothetical situation number 2 which actually goes along the lines of how you say the hypothetical situation plays out.

1) King Dedede makes a distraction gets eliminated only before Harry goes invisible. He's pretty much a wall and with a bit of distance between the two this would be pulled off very easily.

2) Harry gets behind Vash and uses impedimenta thus rendering him incapacitated.

3) He-Man is alerted to Harry's presence

4) Harry uses levicorpus.

What is levicorpus?
Description: The victim is dangled upside-down by one of his/her ankles, sometimes accompanied by a flash of white light. Created by Severus Snape. Its counter curse is Liberacorpus. Seen/mentioned: It was originally shown to be a nonverbal-only spell, but in the Deathly Hallows, the text shows that Hermione whispers it to lift Harry so he can steal the Cup of Helga Hufflepuff. Harry learns it by reading the notes written by the Half-Blood Prince. He inadvertently uses it on Ron in Half-Blood Prince. In addition, in Order of Phoenix, Harry sees (through the Pensieve) his father, James, use the spell against Snape. Notes: Though Harry initially learns Levicorpus as a nonverbal spell, it is used verbally by James Potter in The Order of the Phoenix and by Hermione Granger in The Deathly Hallows thus proving that it is not only a nonverbal spell.

So instead of hitting him with a lot of stun harry can just quite literally leave him hanging. Considering the only way t get him down his the counter curse which is a thing that is very limited known He-Man would eventually die of either starvation or poor blood circulation.

Using the Angel Arm Cannon, Vash can fire blasts powerful enough to leave visible craters on the moon.

max7trigunmv8ch4partb44.jpg

trigunv.png

All He Man has to do is keep Team 1 busy enough for Vash to charge and take aim and that attack would take them both out in one shot. Team 2 wins in a walk. A combination of better speed, better strength, better power.

Avada Kadavra. That's all Harry needs to say to kill either opponent.

Harry throws on the invisibility cloak, sneaks up on He-Man, Avada Kadavra. Dedede is far from useless, his suck can easily reel in a skinny Vash, as he does; Avada Kadavra.

Potter and Dedede win

Avada Kadavra. That's all Harry needs to say to kill either opponent.

Harry throws on the invisibility cloak, sneaks up on He-Man, Avada Kadavra. Dedede is far from useless, his suck can easily reel in a skinny Vash, as he does; Avada Kadavra.

Potter and Dedede win

Would Potter use such an evil spell? The only time he attempted an Unforgivable curse was when he tried to Crucio Bellatrix after she killed Sirius. There isn't anything like that on the line to make Potter snap emotionally. He didn't even use Avada Kadavra in his final battle with Voldemort. Y'know, the battle to determine the fate of the world against the guy who had killed him ten minutes previously.

Well then you can replace it with an even shorter word: stupify. Both opponents would be incapacitated for an extended period of time using the strategy I said in my previous post.

He-Man is a genius as well as strong. His sword is more than capable of deflecting a silly wand attack. He outsmarts Team 1 long enough for Vash to gun them down.

By the power of Greyskull, Team 2 wins.

He can't defend against a blindside attack from an invisible enemy.

Plus Harry is highly agile while on a broom. I'm sure he can evade bullets or go high enough in the air long enough for Dedede to suck Vash in, stupify by Harry.

Team 1 wins

I agree on Harry leading his team to victory. He may not have the heart to use the killing curse but he'd have plenty of other spells to use to take out his opponents here.

At the very least he'd use his team mate as a decoy so he can slip on the cloak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back