Round 3: Team: There Will Be Blood -versus- Team: What ITTY Humans Call 'Love'?

Really? I thing I became stagnate around that time. I didn't get any from the thread...probably because I didn't rip CCS a new ass and I did argue both sides.

I mostly said what I believe in, and told CCS to not be silly.

People respect my forgiving God.

It really has to do with the fact that as regulars reps have risen so high, they inflate others reps as they rise. Like me, I can give 130+ points to someone. That is two bars to a n00b. It probably is more than possible to get full rep in a day.

I know. I mentioned this somewhere. If rep continues to rise we'll have a exponential rise at some point. Rep begets more rep points begets rep which begets even more rep points.

Hey mind stop bragging about your rep?

no one is bragging about rep, just a discussion on the ramifications of it.

I know. I mentioned this somewhere. If rep continues to rise we'll have a exponential rise at some point. Rep begets more rep points begets rep which begets even more rep points.

its a positive feedback cycle really. The least we can do is make full bars up to a certain amount of points instead of the easily attainable 1500.

I was going you say you put a percentile instead of bars, but then I remembered how many posters have no rep.

Virtually everyone with a single point would be in the 98 percentile.

Yeah Ech, you used to be one of the people that I always looked at as one of the top members. May I ask why you have left and become a casual?

Yeah Ech, you used to be one of the people that I always looked at as one of the top members. May I ask why you have left and become a casual?

Work, school etc

My life became so hectic that I found myself with much less free time to devote to the site. This summer I have quite a bit of free time being out of school and my work schedule being less hectic, though it'll pick back up here in a month or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back